PDA

View Full Version : OK, you're all ready and looking good.....

CarlaWestin
04-22-2014, 10:56 PM
.....and ready to go out. Your clothes are just, have to have, fabulous and fit perfect. Watch, rings, diamond studs and gold chain, classy elegant. That expensive trip to the salon has you with the hottest hair for the club! And those shoes! People will be talking. You're really going to make an entrance.

Hey! This could be the boy you or, the girl you.

As a matter of fact, how would you do as a couple?

You know, YOU and YOU

Beverley Sims
04-23-2014, 02:11 AM
Me, I don't like me sometimes, at other times I know I am "god's gift to all women".

Sometimes I would fantasize I was "Venus De Milo with arms".

"Venus" and "God's Gift" together.

I don't think so. :)

Zylia
04-23-2014, 03:31 AM
OK now you're just weirding me out. They probably would have an epic farting competition and an endless discussion about what Star Trek movie is the best. She prefers The Voyage Home while he just can't shut up about The Undiscovered Country. They probably settle for The Motion Picture.

Marcelle
04-23-2014, 09:20 AM
Ah . . . The Voyage Home wins hands down "There be whales here".

Hugs

Isha

Katey888
04-23-2014, 09:39 AM
Carla - that is so just messing with my mind...

...I'd rather try to fathom the time paradox in The Voyage Home than think about a date with myself...

I swear that this is the effect known in psycho-babble circles as 'SelfI LoVE'.... that's Self-Inflcited Long-term Vegas Exposure... :devil:

Isn't it time you had a vacation...? ;)

Katey x

Cheryl T
04-23-2014, 10:29 AM
I'd rather have another for a mate...I'm not crazy about HIM!

Kate Simmons
04-23-2014, 10:32 AM
It usually comes down to me, myself and Irene Hon. ;):heehee:

dana digs sweaters
04-23-2014, 12:04 PM
As a matter of fact, how would you do as a couple?

Hmm......meet a motorcycle riding, sweater wearing, BBQ grilling, Green Thumbed Honey?
Sure!
Be a good fit with mutual Deep Tissue Body Massages and a lack of allergies.

AND ......... be surprised she can throw a spiral ;)

NicoleScott
04-23-2014, 01:49 PM
I am, I mean we are, the perfect couple. There's a certain way she makes up and dresses that really excites him, and she knows exactly what that is because he told her. She's such an angel because she complies with his every request, and he shows his appreciation (in addition to sexually, which is a given) by buying her more things to wear that excite him further. We even like all the same things....food, drink, music, sports...

Hell on Heels
04-23-2014, 02:11 PM
What a perfect match, no one knows me, like me.

kendra_gurl
04-23-2014, 02:14 PM
Other would be saying WTF is that hottie doing bringing her Old Bald Father out clubbing with her?

Elisa Lace
04-23-2014, 09:31 PM
We'd look like siblings... but then again, I'd have him dress up and just have some crazy sex... cause I'm an addict like that.