PDA

View Full Version : push the girls up...

Wendy me
01-13-2006, 08:01 AM
yesterday i had a doctor's app. new doctor the blood work and all them silly tests , then a complete check up.well the doctor had a intern with him and asked if he could have the intern with him a young gg . i said ok so there i am in this little exzame gown all shaved no big deal the exzame went ok then he asked me abought a bump he found on my chest and wanted to get it xrayed . so off to xray i go .. i get there and she reads the form tells me to take off my neckless and put my hair up so it dosen't get in the way of the films...abought 8 or 9 xrays she then says "i want you to push up them girls and stick them out so i can get my last view.. (i got little boobs a's) she was veary nice abought the whole thing .. at one time i would have been embarased abought going to the doctors all shaven and i most certanly would have just died of embarsement with a comment like push the girls up .. now i am so comfy with who i am it's no big deal ....

anyone have a comment at a exzame abought your girly features???

DonnaT
01-13-2006, 09:46 AM
she then says "i want you to push up them girls and stick them out so i can get my last view..
Wow, she sounds pretty cool.

anyone have a comment at a exzame abought your girly features???

What :eek: where? Nope.

RenaCD
01-13-2006, 09:56 AM
Nice that you have Girls to push up Wendy, but more important I hope everything is alright! :thumbsup:

ginafaye
01-13-2006, 10:16 AM
showoff........or are you just braggin..........just jealous of the girls wendy

Julie York
01-13-2006, 11:41 AM
An Exzame? Wow I can hear that accent from here. Yeeehaaaaw.

:D

Laurie Ann
01-13-2006, 11:43 AM
What a great story push the girls up outstanding.

Jasmine Ellis
01-14-2006, 07:30 AM
What lovely words to ring in your ears, Push the girls up. That put a smile on your face.