PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait for Sunday!

Brooke B
04-23-2014, 11:47 PM
The wife is going to her parents so I'll have the afternoon to be Tammy. Thought about going out for my first time to my favorite place to shop, Payless. It'll be fun, just wish I had someone to go with.I have in mind what I'm going to wear. Hope I have enough time and courage to make it out. If all goes good, maybe somehow I can get a picture of myself so I can actually have an avatar. How lovely would that be.

Beverley Sims
04-24-2014, 12:13 AM
Tammy,
Dress neatly and don't overdo it and you should have fun.

Chari
04-24-2014, 04:46 AM
It is always great to have femme time, and to go shopping for your first time out, that will be wonderful! Perhaps an SA or friendly customer at Payless would take your picture, and please tell us about your "first time out" adventure . Enjoy.

Marcelle
04-24-2014, 05:29 AM
Hi Tammy,

Sounds like the potential for a good time. Plan your outfit wisely with a look that will blend in and less likely to get you noticed. As you have not been out before, it will take some courage but if you are ready, you will know. In either case (out or at home) enjoy your day.

Hugs

Isha

Rachael Leigh
04-24-2014, 09:43 AM
Tammy, Isha offers good advice. Yes dress nicely but not over the top and may I recommend if you have one near by go to a Dress Barn or Lane Bryant they are both usually CD friendly and will make you feel comfortable, very few if any men to make you nervous, either way enjoy
Hugs Leigh

Brooke B
04-24-2014, 10:06 AM
Actually there is a dress barn and a lane Bryant somewhat near. Problem is they are smak dab in the middle of the mall, a busy one I might ad. Don't think I'm ready for that yet. One day.

Rhanda
04-24-2014, 10:27 AM
Actually a busy mall is the best place to go without raising too much notice. I had a kiosk in the mall when I started to dress most of the time and only had trouble with one man. One woman called me after she had made a purchase to compliment me for looking so nice. I don't try to look like a woman but do wear makeup and have for seventy years.

Rhanda