PDA

View Full Version : I'm so lucky i have a supportive wife

Toni in nz
04-24-2014, 07:00 AM
I have rented a house in the country next weekend, just the wife and I going, apparently it is on 6 acres and very private (big smiley face) taking lot's of my girly clothes, make up etc.
I can't wait to get dressed up en femme and be able to walk outside, maybe do a bbq with no worries of the neighbours seeing.
My SO was out shopping today while I was at work and text me saying she has seen some dresses I may like, she said we could go shopping for a new dress for me tomorrow to wear next weekend (I'm so lucky).
I am so looking forward to be toni for the weekend.
:D

EllenJo
04-24-2014, 07:04 AM
She sure sounds like a keeper to me. Those of us with supportive wives are extremely lucky!

Beverley Sims
04-24-2014, 08:56 AM
Toni,
A supportive wife is almost a necessity in NZ.
Even ten acres would still not be big enough for me.
Especially North of Auckland.

I know a good forest on the top of Takaka Hill.

That's fairly private unless Peter Jackson happens to be visiting with his crew. :)

DonnaT
04-24-2014, 11:18 AM
Sounds great.

Hope the weather is nice.

cindybabe
04-24-2014, 11:28 AM
lucky girl, wish it was me :D

carhill2mn
04-24-2014, 01:09 PM
You are indeed fortunate! Be sure that your wife knows that you feel that way. Enjoy!

rian
04-24-2014, 03:08 PM
Dear Toni
that is a big blessing for you to have such a supporting wife ,,,,,I can say the same , my wife know all my secret details concerning cross dressing ,,but she will not see me dressing in front of her ..Yet sometimes she buy me some bras , panties ,girdles....Once I came to the room fully dressed ,,but unfortunately she asked me not to do it in front of her ...and from that day I respected her choice .

michelle.foster
04-24-2014, 03:56 PM
Yes, Toni, you are blessed. I have been able to be with my wife and out a couple times now. It is such a wonderful feeling to know we have their support. We are planning an extended road trip to the Midwest and I am planning to take all my stuff and spend several days in a row en femme.
Also, thank her daily for the opportunity and her supportiveness.
Enjoy