PDA

View Full Version : This Week Was Great: Extended Girl Time

DanielleJean
04-25-2014, 12:41 PM
I spent the last 5 days, 24/7, as Danielle. Wife was out of town and I thoroughly enjoyed being the lady of the house. Being able to go to bed and wake up in a nightgown was incredible, as was doing my make up and then dressing in girl clothes every morning after showering. I loved doing my laundry and having only women's clothes. I went shopping, cleaned the house, and was a total 50's housewife, with the exception of when I worked out, then it was leggings and a sports bra.

While I missed her and am very happy that she's coming home, I must admit that I am sad that I'll no longer be the lady of the house.

bimini1
04-25-2014, 02:10 PM
Sounds like a good run. I wonder would I get tired of it after a while?

Davina4587
04-25-2014, 02:24 PM
Girly weeks are great!!

My wife usually goes away with her friends for "girly" weeks about 3 times a year - she asks if I mind her going but what she doesn't know is that whilst she is away I get a girly week too!!

krissygurl
04-25-2014, 02:33 PM
Sounds like a blast. I'll be getting some girl time next weekend whle the wife is out with her friends. I plan on spending as much of it as possible as Krissy although just at the house. it wont be 5 days but at least I'll get 2 :)

marsha leanne
04-25-2014, 02:55 PM
danielle, congrats on the extended time! that is always special! I have those a few times a year. The wife needs to go with her girlfriend for the girlfriends med testings in another city every few weeks, that is an over nighter, then they both take off for a week during the year.

it so changes the mind set and behavior when you are with yourself! Love it.

Adriana Moretti
04-25-2014, 03:34 PM
Those weeks are great dont ya love that?? ....my week starts today...nice full week alone with nobody home...looking forward to it.

Beverley Sims
04-26-2014, 01:42 PM
I think it is something everyone has to experience sometime in their lifetime.

ClaraKay
04-26-2014, 02:21 PM
Is it that CD is more fun when the wife's not around, or that it's not possible when she's around? Would it be as much fun if you could do it any time, i.e. whether wife is home or not?

BLUE ORCHID
04-26-2014, 05:04 PM
Hi Danielle, When the cat's away the mise will play.

rian
04-27-2014, 04:33 AM
Dear Danielle.... we all miss these lovely moments alone where we become ladies for our selves ,,, do all the make up , trying on new dresses , lingerie's ...it is a treasure to appreciate all the time ,,,while alone ...but obligations and family take out these precious lovely moments which I seek all the time ...sometimes making up projects for the family in order to stay alone at home .....once a while for business trips become my pleasurable moments at the hotel ...where I get along my lady dresses and lingerie's with make up ....Well that is the double life that a CD is obliged to live sometimes ....

trisha kobichenko
04-27-2014, 04:47 AM
I have no issues with my SO when I dress at home, but I feel I am more free to experiment with who I am when I am alone...good? bad? indifferent?...just is what is.
Hugs,
Trish

Marcelle
04-27-2014, 06:52 AM
Hi Danielle. It sounds like you had a great 5 June Cleaver days. Did you go out dressed when shopping? Hopefully you'll get to be the lady of the house again in the future.

Hugs

Isha

Claire Cook
04-27-2014, 10:05 AM
Hi Danielle,

Sounds like a marvelous five days and as Isha said, I hope you get the chance again. I for one love being the lady of the house -- funny how more housework gets done that way!