PDA

View Full Version : A Wonderful Week Alone!!

Amanda Briegh
04-25-2014, 03:44 PM
Just want to share how great I felt this week!!

It has been a wonderful week having the house to myself, my wife comes back tonight from a business trip. I was able to experiment fulfilling my passion to be comfortable dressed as a woman, trying on new clothes, seeing what works and what does not :daydreaming:

Still have not got the courage to go outside the house yet, but did do some shopping for accessories and clothes a very big step for me in my small town!

Sadly it will be awhile till I get the chance to do it again :sad:. I wish I could just come out and let her know, just not ready yet and I know it won't go over to well she is very conservative. Someday!!!

krissygurl
04-25-2014, 04:01 PM
That's great! I get my first weekend alone coming up where I get to really see what Krissy looks good in :). Looking forward to it. I'm in the same situation with my wife. Just not ready. Like you said, Someday!!

DanielleJean
04-25-2014, 05:11 PM
That's great Amanda!! I had a week alone this week too and enjoyed every minute of being the lady of the house. It felt so good to be a girl 24/7.

StacyLynn
04-26-2014, 04:59 AM
So glad to hear your week went well! I'm quite jealous, I live with my brother at the moment and he has no life to speak of, so unless he's at work he's never not at home. I'd give anything to be able to spend even just a whole weekend as a woman. I miss living alone.

BLUE ORCHID
04-26-2014, 06:15 AM
Hi Amanda, I'm so happy for you and your wonderful week,
The main thing now is to do a thorough inspection of the house
to make sure that everything is cleaned up and put away.

Krisi
04-26-2014, 08:01 AM
It's a bit sad to be happy that your wife is away. When mine is away, I miss her.

As suggested above, you'll have to really inspect for wig hairs, makeup traces, and clothing or accessories left out.

Amanda Briegh
04-26-2014, 11:55 AM
It's a bit sad to be happy that your wife is away. When mine is away, I miss her.

As suggested above, you'll have to really inspect for wig hairs, makeup traces, and clothing or accessories left out.

Oh I do miss her, just wish I could be myself around her the way I am when she's not around :(

Beverley Sims
04-26-2014, 12:32 PM
Amanda, that is one important bridge you will have to cross.

Do it carefully and think about how you intend to tell your wife, there are various guides and threads on this forum.