PDA

View Full Version : I bet you didn't forget to wear pantyhose.

Maria 60
04-25-2014, 09:18 PM
We went to our accountant and he handed us both paperwork and asked us to read it over and sign the bottom, I reached in my pocket and realized I forgot my reading glasses, my wife turned to me and seen my hand in my pocket with a funny look on my face, through her anger she said "you forgot your reading glasses didn't you, but I'll bet you didn't forget to wear pantyhose did you" I couldn't believe what she said, to recover she told the accountant it is a saying Italians use. He said that's strange because his wife is Italian and she never used that saying before, and he will have to use it on her when given the chance. We finished up and we left his office and I told my wife I would love to see the look on his wife's face when he uses that saying. She apologized to me for what she said that she was upset that I forgot my glasses. I told her she recovered fine and that I found it funny, and by the way I didn't forget to put on pantyhose. LOL.

NathalieX66
04-25-2014, 09:28 PM
Hi Maria,
Sounds interesting. .....can't make the connection between being Italian and wearing pantihose. I'm pretty out & about dressed as female quite often, and also part Italian ethnicity. I generally don't get hung up on womens' garments since, to me, it's more about gender identity than the superfluous details. But, hey! if pantihose is your thing, then go all out.

Lillyasia
04-26-2014, 03:27 AM
Maria, that is too funny. I will have to use that on my Italian aunte or nephew next time and see what their reaction is.

Christina Page
04-26-2014, 03:43 AM
Rofl! Glad you were not embarrassed and upset by that Maria.

Shelly Preston
04-26-2014, 04:26 AM
Maria, you might have a interesting conversation next time you see your accountant.

BLUE ORCHID
04-26-2014, 06:25 AM
Hi Maria, I'm glad that I wasn't drinking anything , I almost fell off my chair laughing.

Kate Simmons
04-26-2014, 06:33 AM
I never forget to wear PH, especially when I'm dancing. ;):battingeyelashes::)

Ressie
04-26-2014, 07:22 AM
You must have left the glasses in your purse!

Beverley Sims
04-26-2014, 01:27 PM
I can see your wife showing her disapproval there. :)

rian
04-26-2014, 03:23 PM
Dear Maria ,,,I agree with your wife ..we might forget every thing but not forgetting to wear panties ( g-STRINGS) bras, pantyhoses .....these are our real joy to start the day,,,,our treasures

Genny B
04-26-2014, 09:19 PM
This just makes me glad my wife forgets her glasses all the time too! Else I could end up with a very similar story!

Genny B

candykowal
04-26-2014, 09:22 PM
I love your story about your experience, so funny!
I usually use the.... "I'm too blonde to remember excuse!"

Vickie_CDTV
04-27-2014, 02:44 AM
Seems like a rather rude thing for your wife to do, to embarrass you in front of your accountant like that.

Teresa
04-27-2014, 06:23 AM
Hi Maria,
The funnier part may be to come when you see your accountant again, perhaps he might think pantyhose is part of modern office wear but what will he ask you, if you have your glasses or what you're wearing ? Never had a twist like that with my accountant, I only felt twisted !

Marcelle
04-27-2014, 06:50 AM
Hi Maria,

Funny story. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your accountants house. I can hear it now:

Accountant: "Dear did you forget your keys again . . . I bet you didn't forget to wear your pantyhose" (big smile on face :))

Accountant's Wife: "Pantyhose? Why would I be wearing pantyhose under my jeans?" (Confused look on face :confused:)

Accountant: "You know . . . your pantyhose? You didn't forget them . . . right? All Italians know this one?" (slightly confused look on face now :confused:)

Accountant's Wife: "Have you been drinking or have you just lost your mind. What is it with you and pantyhose? Do you need to tell me something?"

Accountant: "Ha, Ha . . . just kidding. Look a flock a turtles!" (runs away)

Hugs

Isha

Maria 60
04-27-2014, 10:51 AM
Hi Maria,

Funny story. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your accountants house. I can hear it now:

Accountant: "Dear did you forget your keys again . . . I bet you didn't forget to wear your pantyhose" (big smile on face :))

Accountant's Wife: "Pantyhose? Why would I be wearing pantyhose under my jeans?" (Confused look on face :confused:)

Accountant: "You know . . . your pantyhose? You didn't forget them . . . right? All Italians know this one?" (slightly confused look on face now :confused:)

Accountant's Wife: "Have you been drinking or have you just lost your mind. What is it with you and pantyhose? Do you need to tell me something?"

Accountant: "Ha, Ha . . . just kidding. Look a flock a turtles!" (runs away)

Hugs

Isha

That a good one. I think maybe I should change accountant.

Ressie
04-27-2014, 11:32 AM
That's funny Isha! We have a comedienne in our mist.

Melissa in SE Tn
04-27-2014, 01:21 PM
There are many of us on this forum that are of Italian ancestry. Maybe that is why we love to wear hose. Peace

Tracii G
04-27-2014, 02:13 PM
Easy for me to forget because I hate wearing pantyhose LOL.