Or Beauty products to them at home?Think how cool it
would be if you could get delivery plus advice on
products and the best way to wear them.Most of
us being guys try to look good on our own with
mixed results.We didn't have a mom or older sister
to teach us.I was just curious.

Julia Cross
01-13-2006, 02:22 PM
I can pretty well guarantee you if you called up an Avon consultant, they would be more than eager to be of service. It's all about sales and it is a competitive business. I know several, and all of them are wonderfully accepting women. I don't think you will find many that would avoid dealing with you.

julia

DonnaT
01-13-2006, 02:23 PM
There's an Avon 'Lady' in our area that is a T-girl.

sarahjan
01-13-2006, 02:28 PM
There is a T girl in the Uk who used to be an Avon lady her name is Alice Tinker. She now runs her own cosmetic company.

Her website is www.tgcgroup.co.uk

stlmichelle
01-13-2006, 03:00 PM
My wife sells avon. I haven't gotten any makeup from her yet, but when the time comes I will.

Amanduhrob
01-13-2006, 04:27 PM
I knew of two Mary Kay consultants in Chicago that were CD friendly, unfortunately I no lomger live there.:cry:

Marissa_CD
01-13-2006, 05:37 PM
that has been one of my dreams since I first started crossdressing, to have an Avon or Mary Kay rep come to my house and give me a makeover. I would tell them in advance that I was a CD of course then if they were comfortble with it I would be dressed for the occasion.

Talon DeRojo
01-13-2006, 05:40 PM
I know of a Mary Kay consultant in the Cherry Hill, N.J. area who would be willing to do this.
Talon

AprilMae
01-13-2006, 06:03 PM
I've never had an Avon lady, but I do buy from their website.

DanaJ
01-13-2006, 06:14 PM
I had a Mary Kay lady that loved to do makeovers on me.... so they are out there if you look :)

Laurie Ann
01-14-2006, 12:52 AM
I have a Mary Kay rep who is lovely and a delight to deal with she works with me whenever I get the time to meet with her.

Tamara Barclay
01-14-2006, 04:29 AM
I have met wonderfull ladies from Mary Kay. It is a tough biz, and they want the sales. Most of them don't care who they sell to, and they like the fact that you will spend $100 bucks! And the little "freebe" kits are a great way to try a new look without spending a ton of money!

stlmichelle
01-14-2006, 12:26 PM
I know my wife certainly doesn't care who she sells to, she is just happy to get a sale. And I am quite sure that any one of these Mary-Kay or Avon people are the same way. Crossdressers money is green and spends just the same as a ggs. Plus we are probably willing to part with somemore when we are comfortable with with the person selling.

Amanduhrob
01-14-2006, 01:56 PM
I know my wife certainly doesn't care who she sells to, she is just happy to get a sale. And I am quite sure that any one of these Mary-Kay or Avon people are the same way. Crossdressers money is green and spends just the same as a ggs. Plus we are probably willing to part with somemore when we are comfortable with with the person selling.

If your wife gets the pink car, who gets to drive it?:p

Francine
01-14-2006, 10:54 PM
Where's that fantasy board! That's where this message may belong. My wife does on occasion's get some makeup from the area 'Avon Lady'. She get's their little book periodically, but I just can't help thumbing through the pages myself. Sometimes I think it would be fun or a fantasy to have her drop by to deliver an order, but find my wife is gone, but I am there. Now this has happened before, but the fantasy would go "But can I place an order?" and she would say "Sure" or something like that.

I remember my mother's "Avon Lady" would stop by and try her sales pitch on my mother with samples of perfumes. I can remember how much I enjoyed getting a wiff of the new perfume fragrances.