PDA

View Full Version : A question about sexual reactions to cross dressing concerning GG's

Trysha
04-26-2014, 04:06 PM
Was just wondering if any other ladies here get aroused when dealing with
GG's in public situations such as asking for advice on clothing/ accessories,
or when having your hair done,and nails as well. The woman in my area always
seem very helpful about giving me advise in these matters,and I am in drab,
or just slightly cross dressed at the time. I believe how we grew into cross dressing
must have had a big effect on theses feelings if you do have them.

Nikki A.
04-26-2014, 04:09 PM
I don't quite understand your question. Could you elaborate?

Trysha
04-26-2014, 04:22 PM
Just wether you get turned on when asking woman in public for advice on things related to cross dressing.

BLUE ORCHID
04-26-2014, 04:47 PM
Hi Trysha, I don't know how old you are but at my age it's just talk.

Julie York
04-26-2014, 05:55 PM
Trysha
It's a complex mix of chemicals all jiggling about at the same time.
If you put nerves and fear down one channel you get terror. Put it down the other channel you get exhileration.
What you are experiencing is low level scared stupid, which is exciting.
Both channels.

Eryn
04-26-2014, 05:59 PM
Umm, no. No "turn on" at all.

JaneHenderson
04-26-2014, 08:32 PM
It's an illusion. Go for men. xx

Rachael Leigh
04-26-2014, 09:53 PM
I think I understand the question, when I get a positive response from an SA or even from my wife there is a bit of a tingle for me, not sure what that says about me and my CD life but I guess it's not that uncommon

candykowal
04-26-2014, 10:28 PM
I had a great experience recently when I went to a local T-party, a friends sister came to the party and we became smoking buddies.
She was so cool about being with me as I became her instant friend.
We chatted about wearing lingerie, shopping, cute shoes, and her outlook on the whole LGBT experience.
She was such a flirt with me, checking my garters, peeking down my blouse, it was exciting for me but only to the point were I was amused.
I suppose being in a public pub, being married, being in my mid 50's, and the gaff I wore helped me to not be aroused as I possibly would have if we were in a bedroom, with soft music, both of us lounging in lingerie and candles setting a glow in the room.
For me, the mood and setting is very important as I am a romantic at heart!

Michelle (Oz)
04-27-2014, 12:40 AM
Simple answer is not at all. GGs seem very open to chatting but any hint of ulterior motives would be fatal. I also think that would be abusing the friendships that GG are prepared to provide based on accepting me as a girlfriend.

Beverley Sims
04-27-2014, 11:20 AM
Sexual reactions, no just a clinical exchange of ideas usually.

docrobbysherry
04-27-2014, 01:09 PM
What is it, Trysha? That gets u going? The talk about CDing with a GG? Or, the GG herself?

I can be talking with a GG about anything or nothing. And, something about her will either push my buttons or not. Nothing about the subject discussed would matter much. Unless my buttons were in the on position. Then, if she was talking about her recipe for chicken soup I'd be interested. Buttons in the off position? She could be intimately discussing what she'd do to me in bed and I'd be yawning!

Rhanda
04-27-2014, 01:17 PM
While I don't get sexually excited very easilly any more, I do get a high of sorts when I'm drawn into a conversation about my attire or makeup. There is a rush of sorts but never to the extent of loosing control of my emotions. I generally answer any questions honestly and thank them for compliments. I did have one man who seemed to be ofended that I wear makeup. I knew where he was coming from though. He is a member of a church that judges everyone else acording to a set of rules that has no end.

I really shouldn't go there.

Rhanda

Michelle V
04-27-2014, 01:23 PM
My wife and I are addicted to window shopping and often actual shopping on the web. We love discussing dresses and shoes from "Haute Look" I do not get sexually arouse but it makes me feel so much closer to my wife, the real me comes out and her acceptance makes me love her so much more.

Teresa
04-27-2014, 01:38 PM
Trysha there two ways of looking at this, I often use to buy my wife a new nightie for Xmas, I didn't have a problem discussing it with a SA because I knew I was buying for someone else but it changes when you have to admit that you're shopping for yourself. You know the SA is having her own thoughts about you and you tread more carefully, once they're over that they tend to be over helpful and make compliments they normally wouldn't make. In my case gently teased me into buying another pair of shoes ! I did develop a slight crush on her and nearly bought her some flowers.

suchacutie
04-27-2014, 02:41 PM
With all the issue that we have as a community, there seems to be an easy attachment to those who treat us well. SAs are doing it because they probably well-understand this issue and see that treating us well leads to more sales for them. Others can be genuinely curious about us, and the normal GG banter can be overwhelming to us initially who grew up without that expection (i.e. as boys).

Given all that, I tend to look at GGs with a positive attitude as a pleasant thing, but as I learn more and more about what it is to grow up as a girl I begin to understand the normalcy of the kind of chat that goes along with a positive attitude. When being Tina was brand new, everything was exciting! Just looking at a new pair of thigh highs was a sensual experience. The idea of chatting in girl mode was over the top! Now it becomes something of an expectation that Tina can simply be one of the girls, and that in male mode I can understand the process.

Mink
04-27-2014, 02:48 PM
It's an illusion. Go for men. xx

ha!

no one seemed to notice this post...

Trysha
04-27-2014, 04:31 PM
The GG herself can be a turn if I find her attractive, but what I am saying about this subject is the fact that when
a S/A helps me to pick out a dress she knows is for myself . That's what gets me going. Perhaps a fantasy, but I like
to think they have opened the door into their world , and are willing to show me around.

Carmen
04-27-2014, 05:07 PM
For me, when I'm out in the RW I'm completely 'girl-minded', meaning that I'm now in my other skin.
I'm very focused on my world as I go about my business. I have a background in stage and directing, so when I'm in my role I'm there to stay until the curtain closes.
The few conversations that I have had with attractive women were more of of a girl-to-girl kind of chat...shoes, jewelry, clothes.
I can't imagine allowing myself to become aroused whilst en femme and talking with a lovely lady...ruins the day for me!

The man that I am is hidden deep until he is let back out. (click...he's baaack).
I less words...I'm surrendered to my femme side.
Carmen wants the most of her time as she gets way less time than that guy does.

Taylor Ray
04-27-2014, 07:28 PM
Yes chemical/sexual reactions happen naturally throughout the day with different people in different situations.

Dena
04-27-2014, 10:49 PM
I don't get aroused so much, but I certainly enjoy it when a female knows I'm shopping for myself
and wants to help me to look my best.

I was really touched when I first started shopping seriously, one store I frequented had a silk dress I liked. I went in one
day and couldn't find it in my size. I asked if they had another one, they did, and were keeping for me behind the the counter
without me asking!