PDA

View Full Version : Submissiveness

MelanieBunny
01-13-2006, 02:14 PM
Hi girls,
I was wondering as to how many of us become totally submissive (in thoughts with me mainly) when dressed and how many don't. When in drab, I'm not submissive at all, yet obviously, something takes over me when fem. I'm just canvassing opinion really, apologies if this has been discussed before, but as a new member I don't know how others think. Btw, I am stuck in the house for the forseeable future due to circumstances beyond my control and would welcome any mails or messages if anybody wants a chat. I shall have to console myself with my dressing more frequently, oh dear lol.

DonnaT
01-13-2006, 02:27 PM
I'm not, but I can be to my wife, within limits.

Julie York
01-13-2006, 02:53 PM
I suppose to really know you would have to actually interact with someone else whilst dressed. But I am open minded and curious...so I could be many things.:bs:

TGMarla
01-13-2006, 09:06 PM
Well, I've never actually been around any others while dressed, so it's hard to say. But I'll admit to feeling more submissive when I'm dressed.

On one level, though, this is probably because as a man, like any man, I like it when the woman I am with (my wife this past 12 years) is submissive to me. That's not to say she should be submissive in all things, not at all. But men generally like the deference that comes when their partners are submissive. So I probably project that on to Marla when she comes out to play.

Laurie Ann
01-13-2006, 10:40 PM
No one who knows me will believe this but I have a very submissive nature all the time whatever way I am dressed. I wish my wife would take the lead more of the time but I guess thats not her nature either. I would agree that being dressed does really bring it out more.

andreaboots
01-14-2006, 12:38 AM
Goodness! I guess I'm odd person out,(did I say odd??? :cheeky: LOL) but I'm pretty assertive in male mode, I don't take too much crap and can dish it out pretty quick. When I dress my nature does not change, just my appearance, hence the Dominatrix look. AND, I play the role as often as I can.:rolleyes: It's a great release and extremely satisfying as well as gratifying. I think that in most of my adult life I've been this way, It's me and i've fully accepted it. Now, every now and then with my GG/SO I do reverse myself when roleplaying as a sissy maid but only on occasion, I like staying on, "top", LOL;)

DawnRodgers
01-14-2006, 02:26 AM
I'm not sure if submissive is the right term but when dressed my personality is totally different than my male personna. While not overly loud when a male I am very self assured and usually take the lead in most things. When being female I am much quieter, easy to be led and react to ithers and much more considerate of others. Very disserent personas. I like Dawn the best.
Dawn

sandy_folsom
01-14-2006, 02:36 AM
When I dress up, I too feel submissive. I ask my wife to take a leading role in our fantasy play. I love being tied up, face down and exposed.

I've also fantasized about being picked up at a bar and having a guy make moves on me.

When I'm in regular clothes, I don't have these feelings.

Gunda
01-14-2006, 03:33 AM
Hi Girls,
Like MarlaTG I've hardly ever been around others when dressed. I guess I feel a bit more submissive when dressed than when in drab though. As someone who was an only child though part of my personality (and you might say self-induced socialization) has been oriented toward pleasing others and putting them at ease. I am more typically male in other ways, but this aspect of my persona is maybe heigtened even more when I'm dressed.

Best,
Gunda

MsJanessa
01-14-2006, 10:44 AM
Nope---actually I feel more dominant and powerful when dressed.:dom:

Julie Katherine
01-14-2006, 12:29 PM
I really enjoy playing the submissive one...and some of that started when I was young...the neighborhood I grew up in had many kids in it and that meant from time to time someone would want to play a "damsel in distress" themed game...and sometimes the girls of the neighborhood didn't want to be the "damsel", they wanted to be the captor...I happened to be the right clothing size..didn't seem to mind the time spent tied to stuff and didn't seem to mind being bossed around/controlled...so, the "submissive" one I became...and the girls sure liked having me take their place...

Julie

joni-alice
01-14-2006, 12:41 PM
whatever you say!

(sometimes)

(maybe)

hugs,
j-a:cool:

Imogen_Mann
01-14-2006, 01:03 PM
I have to put my hand up and say yep... I get all submissive. Always have,always will. god knows why, lack of responsibiliyty maybe ?

XX

Jayme

Alaina Ann
01-14-2006, 02:26 PM
I am 100% submissive and a complete femme when I am dressed which is 100% of the time at home. My wife is in complete charge of everything including our sexual acrivity. She helps me dress, fixes my hair, and keeps me all polished and trimmed. She has helped me get my own 38-B breasts and I have several piercings, and I am never allowed to close the bathroom door. We conduct our lives at home just like two girls in love. I wouldn't have it anyother way as I am totally relaxed and very happy. This has been going on for five years now and she and I have never been happier.

Hugs and Kisses, Alaina

Nikki Dee
01-14-2006, 02:33 PM
I used to think of myself as submissive when dressed...and I can be...but I have found it does depend on you are with...and in what setting or context...It's so easy to mistake "softness" for submissiveness and like so many I do become a softer personality when en femme.
Love Nikki. xx

Sweet Susan
01-14-2006, 03:15 PM
Seems like we talked about this just yesterday! Well, put me in for being submissive, to the point of being a sicko.

Imogen_Mann
01-14-2006, 03:22 PM
Seems like we talked about this just yesterday! Well, put me in for being submissive, to the point of being a sicko.

Care to elaborate ?

XX

Jayme.

Sweet Susan
01-14-2006, 06:27 PM
Sure, I can do that.

InHerShoes
01-14-2006, 07:28 PM
I retain my usual dominant role when dressed about 90% of the time. My sub side does show itself now and then - and when it does you can bet I'm dressed super fem.

Rikki Elisabeth
01-14-2006, 08:02 PM
There are times I love to be submissive...there are time when I am dominant. It depends upon the person with whom you like. Too many macho men think that we should swoon when they approach us. It depends upon their demeanor. If someone appreciates you for what you are that you make the decision.

shyfellow
01-16-2006, 10:37 PM
Yes. When dressed I'm totally submissive.

Melinda G
01-16-2006, 10:59 PM
I'm not at all submssive when I'm not dressed. But when I'm dressed, I am. It's like becoming an entirely different person for a while. Queen for a day, you might say. Snicker.
I've never been dressed around anyone, but one can find plenty of things to do alone!;)

Rachel Morley
01-16-2006, 11:06 PM
On one level, though, this is probably because as a man, like any man, I like it when the woman I am with (my wife this past 12 years) is submissive to me.
Gosh..nothing personal Marla, but to me (as a guy) this is the furthest thing from my mind. Funny how we're all different.

ginafaye
01-17-2006, 09:28 AM
i love being submissive to her dressed i do the housework dishes lanudry just dont cook .........but whens there is guy work i get to do it to ......new roof oil changes and anything in between

Amanduhrob
01-17-2006, 10:11 AM
I guess I'm the odd ball, I'm submissive to Holly (my Domme) but to no one else in drab, and I don't see myself being more submissive dressed than I am already.

The one time I did go out dressed, was with my ex-wife, and I was the life of the party, and hardly submissive.

CDtv
01-17-2006, 11:22 AM
i know i am much better at taking direction than giving it. i guess that is why i curtsey so nicely in the presence of my superiors (tee hee). i enjoy serving and letting others direct me so i guess i am submissive and will do anything for high heels (Doh)

RhondaLynn
01-18-2006, 05:05 AM
With my male side always being on the edge of 'being in control of situations' in the workplace, my allowing Rhonda to express herself allows me to cast away that role. Rhonda is my submissive side, per see.

I've explored sex w/ my GG SO and other GG girlfriends, and found that Lynn tends to be the dominant personality in those situations, at least in my expreiences so far. Lynn is the dominant lesbian within Rhonda and myself.

I know Rhonda can be quite submissive, but she's only had a chance to be submissive at the hands of Lynn so far. I'd like for her to have the chance to fully explore her submissiveness, either w/ a dominant GG, another CD willing to experiment w/ roles, or with the appropriate male.

Neither my male persona or Lynn seems to have any desire for men, but I feel Rhonda must go there to truly find herself. This place is very special for her - so far all she has been able to do is live it in her fantasies.

I have no problems w/ sexuality and such things - it is what she is, and if the dream of total submission to a person is what she feels will fulfill her innermost desires, Lynn and I can't judge her - all we can do is support her and hope that we all find fullfillment in some way as we follow her in her journey into submission and discovery of her(our) total sexuality.

RachelDenise
01-18-2006, 05:55 AM
Put me down for submissive, but with somebody who understands all about this choice!:o

racquel
01-18-2006, 06:41 AM
Oh yea,what sissy isn't?:p