PDA

View Full Version : Would you mind if your GG SO wants to do a little make over on your Femme?

Elkeliini
04-29-2014, 10:12 AM
What do women do when they meet a guy... transform him. a little bit here or there. right? :D

so... I have now the urge to transform Her also. a bit more to my taste. A bit more classy... a bit more this a bit less that you know what I mean right? Not a downright metamorphoses but a bit more up to date.

would you appreciate that from your SO? :battingeyelashes:

Leslie Langford
04-29-2014, 10:28 AM
Good luck with that, Elke!

It is often said that a man marries a woman with the expectation that she will never change, whereas a woman marries a man with the expectation that she will be able to change him (for the better - in her eyes)... ;)

Sheila11
04-29-2014, 10:33 AM
I second what Leslie said. If I attempted to "change" my wife she would assume I don't like who she is. Or that there is definitely something wrong.

Laura912
04-29-2014, 10:38 AM
As I understand the question in the title, your GG SO would like to change your femme personna which sounds wonderful. Help from the "pros" is always appreciated. You are fortunate to have a SO who would like to help.

Zylia
04-29-2014, 10:38 AM
So the question is whether or not I would like to get constructive criticism or tips from an actual woman (a hypothetical GG SO) on my presentation? Sure, why not?

Wildaboutheels
04-29-2014, 10:45 AM
Being that your guy is very tall and has large feet, you are going to be somewhat limited in how much compromise is available.

I "learned" in all my past LTRs that it is pretty much in a female's "nature" to drop hints about "proper presentation". The trick is to allow them to think they are steering you.

samanthaswish
04-29-2014, 10:49 AM
I'm with you professional help always the best way to go

Elkeliini
04-29-2014, 10:54 AM
whoops I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. I AM the GG SO :D and I would like to tweak my CD boyfriends approach to his girl a bit. Make her a bit more classy and stylish and and... well you know...

stephNE
04-29-2014, 10:56 AM
I would love it!

Jenniferathome
04-29-2014, 11:04 AM
Elkeliini, your cross dressing boyfriend DOES need help. Putting an outfit together is remarkably difficult as a guy trying to dress like an average woman. There are thousands of subtle rules about what goes and does not go together. We are challenged, to say the least. YES, YES, he will appreciate it and moreover, he needs it.

Nadine Spirit
04-29-2014, 11:06 AM
Make her a bit more classy and stylish and and... well you know...

Personally I think that many cds could use this sort of transformation. Any advice I have been able to garner from any GG has been great. My wife has helped change me and I have definitely appreciated it.

Beverley Sims
04-29-2014, 11:33 AM
Elke,
Let's start at post #8.

Most would love the opportunity for a bit of tweaking.

I was a palette and experimenters canvas many times over and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Being smooth skinned and a good subject I had many dollars of makeup plastered all over my face.

Sometimes it even felt like concrete had been applied but the metamorphosis was always the same.

"A beautiful butterfly" always emerged..... :)

Well I thought so anyway.

Leslie Langford
04-29-2014, 11:37 AM
whoops I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. I AM the GG SO :D and I would like to tweak my CD boyfriends approach to his girl a bit. Make her a bit more classy and stylish and and... well you know...

I didn't realize that you were a GG when I posted my orignal response, Elke, but now that I've gone back and re-read your OP in that light, I guess that you had already proven the point that I was trying to make, but which is now really just after the fact... :eek: :heehee: :D :devil:

Stephanie Michelle
04-29-2014, 12:20 PM
I would always take another opinion to help me become the best that I can be as Stephanie. Also that shows me that she is with me not against me when it comes to dressing.

carhill2mn
04-29-2014, 12:41 PM
My opinion is that a CD would welcome such help especially, if it was done with the purpose of improving the overall "look" and the subject was brought up in a loving manner.

natcrys
04-29-2014, 01:49 PM
I credit a lot of my looks to my first long-term girlfriend as she gave me a lot of honest feedback and hints and tips for both make-up as well as clothing.

And she would sometimes hint that the short skirts and the fishnets (hey, I was 19! :p ) could make place for something more "lady-like". ;)

So yeah, in general, I would welcome that.

However, say something about my heels.. and prepare for battle! :p

Katey888
04-29-2014, 02:35 PM
YES! (that's - I'd love it, not yes, I mind... :eek:)

:yahoo:

Katey x

Ashley Lyn
04-29-2014, 03:19 PM
Always welcome here.. Makeup is always a chore for me.. She seems to enjoy doing it for me..
Amazes me sometimes..

Chari
04-29-2014, 03:20 PM
There is always room for improvement, and if done in a professional way with some one with knowledge & experience, it can be a positive change, but be certain the subject is willing! Enjoy.

Hell on Heels
04-29-2014, 03:53 PM
I think it would be fun to let her do the entire package, head to toe, and see what type of girl she would like to see. What the differences would be? I'm guessing there would probably be some pretty dramatic changes.
Much Love,
Kristyn

tictac43
04-29-2014, 04:31 PM
As a new CDer I would love if my GG SO gave me a makeover! She has helped pick out makeup and applied it but she hasn't built up to seeing me completely dressed. Go for it!!!

audreyinalbany
04-29-2014, 04:35 PM
Elke, by all means, go for it. I can't imagine there is a cross dresser alive who wouldn't jump at the chance

heatherdress
04-29-2014, 04:44 PM
Seems like it would be fun. Enjoy the makeover. My wife has enjoyed several attempts to transform a toad and each attempt has been fun.

Christen
04-29-2014, 06:20 PM
Well, I know I'd love it. That's for sure!

Christen x

suchacutie
04-29-2014, 10:04 PM
My wife has been instrumental in every aspect of Tina's development. Our situation is a bit different as we discovered Tina together 8+ years ago and Tina knew nothing! Tina was and is delighted with any and all help from her "girlfriend". The more we all work together the closer we become.

natalie_cheryl
04-29-2014, 10:57 PM
Yes please!

Chickhe
04-30-2014, 01:05 AM
I get it...you want to look good together. It can be pretty difficult to know what style looks best, so 'i'm guessing your input would be welcome...just leave room for personal taste.

Amanda M
04-30-2014, 01:13 AM
Elke - I think by now you will have a good idea of the general direction here.. Great!!!!!!! Now, do we get to see the before and after photos!

Julogden
04-30-2014, 01:14 AM
If I had an SO, I would be ecstatic if she wanted to get involved. :-)

Carol

bridget thronton
04-30-2014, 09:46 AM
I would take it as constructive criticism - if it were offered that way

Rachaelb64
04-30-2014, 09:51 AM
As long as it fun and interesting I wouldn't mind :)

Cheryl T
04-30-2014, 10:46 AM
I would love that from my wife...and in fact she does that in a way all the time.
She makes suggestions on clothing I might like or she would like to see me in, we share wigs and makeup and she sometimes does mine and I sometimes do hers.
It's wonderful to share all this with the one you love most.

Annaliese
04-30-2014, 11:05 AM
I would rather, deal with a tiger, than try that, be safer.

giuseppina
04-30-2014, 11:51 AM
Classy is my style, Elkeliini. This CDer would appreciate being asked first, though. :battingeyelashes:

NicoleScott
04-30-2014, 01:04 PM
I guess I'm in the minority, especially since I'm alone with this opinion (so far). Yes, I'm sure the vast majority would love makeover tips from theit GG/SO. Especialy those who want to present as naturally, authentically, realistically feminine, to go out and not be noticed as a CDer.
My wife has not made such an offer because my response would be "thanks but no thanks". She prefers me not to go out and wouldn't want to help with my passability. The main reason, though, is that I have a certain style that I like, and she knows it. There are no rules for those who transform to their own preferences and are content to stay home. I know what I like, and she knows it, too.

Alice B
04-30-2014, 01:09 PM
Sure, but it will never happen.

BLUE ORCHID
04-30-2014, 01:50 PM
Hi Elke, I'm in for it .

Kate's at home
04-30-2014, 04:55 PM
In theory I like the idea of useful (subtle or otherwise) guidance quite a lot and could be great fun. In practice I'm with Nicole tho. I have a style sense that is "Kate" and I'm committed to achieving it on my own. I would be open to help with refining or embellishing...my wife however has a very different sense of style (that is perfect for her) which colors her suggestions so l have to be careful here and remember to be grateful for her overall tolerance and acceptance.

Lea
04-30-2014, 05:02 PM
My wife has helped with make up and putting outfits together.

I enjoy the help and the sharing of tips.

secretcd1
04-30-2014, 06:10 PM
I personally would love it if my GF offered to give me a makeover.

Eryn
04-30-2014, 06:16 PM
I love all the help and advice I get from my spouse. We tend to advise each other when trying on clothes and even suggest things to try. Some ideas work, others provide humor!

Connie.Marie
04-30-2014, 06:24 PM
Elke,
If your SO won't let you make her over, then I would love for you to help me..

Hugs, Connie Marie

KimberlyJean
04-30-2014, 06:45 PM
Absolutely :) Problem is, I give her tips :)

I agree with Jenifer, I give my wife tips when she wants to be more girly. I would welcome more interaction though.

joleentgif
04-30-2014, 07:22 PM
I would completely allow her to give a complete makeover, I like to think I have the better taste in styles and clothing but she does surprise me from time to time with new combinations of old clothes sure has but hands down she is far better at makeup!

Jenelle
04-30-2014, 07:45 PM
I always listen to the advice my gf gives and even incorporate some of it ;) but I dont think I would be done for a full make over. We have very different styles and tastes.

sometimes_miss
05-01-2014, 02:05 AM
"Would you mind if your GG SO wants to do a little make over on your Femme?"
Is this a trick question?

Andrea Chenowith
05-01-2014, 06:12 AM
Absolutely!

Before I was married, I would actually go into department stores for makeovers with the underlying hope I'd find one of the SAs that enjoyed it well enough to agree to have drinks with me off-the-clock. (Unfortunately, the only time I've ever had that kind of luck is AFTER getting married. The invite came from a lingerie SA, but I was a good boy and declined.)

Krisi
05-01-2014, 06:50 AM
OK, now that it's clear that you are a GG and talking about helping your boyfriend present better as a female, that's something I would love for my wife to do. She has helped a bit with selection of clothes and jewelry but that's about it.