PDA

View Full Version : Public Restrooms ?

danielle_bc
01-13-2006, 04:50 PM
What do, you, do regarding the use of public restrooms?
I suspect that this thread has been done b4 but I, as long as I have been a member, have not seen it.
I know that there are many areas that have by-laws regarding the gender useage of public restrooms. The few times I have ventured out, have only used them once. I was in a bar with friends in Toronto that catered to transgendereds, so I used the "Ladies" and I know that the by-laws are quite specific in Toronto regarding this situation; I was in violation.
Let me put this out to you.
Say you are at a very popular and very busy family oriented eatery and you feel the need. You are with a group, all of you dressed cds. You are dressed up, makeup is the best you've done to date and your hair is gorgeous. Which one do you use? Do you risk a complaint to management by using the ladies? Do you risk finger pointing and/or a complaint to management for using the gents?

What is a girl to do???:confused:

suzy
01-13-2006, 04:55 PM
Well love,

Of course.... the ladies room is for ladies!!! be discreet tho... and be ready to run like hell!! lolol;)

GypsyKaren
01-13-2006, 05:24 PM
Hi Danielle

I always use the ladies room, as I believe that going into the mens room while wearing a skirt is a good way to get a bloody nose, plus I find the whole thing about urinals to be so undignified and primitive. Use the ladies room, do your whatever, wash your hands, and leave. You are trespassing in a way, you know, so try to be quick about it, and wait till you get back to your table to take care of any other business, such as calling your bookie.

GypsyKaren

Fallen Angel
01-13-2006, 05:32 PM
theres a very simple answer to your question where ever you go just ask what there rest room policies are ya or na is what your answer will be

Butterfly Bill
01-13-2006, 10:37 PM
Go into the men's room and then into one of the stalls. (I won't stand at a urinal with skirts hiked up.) Don't act like I'm too interested in anybody else there and leave as soon as I've done my bizness.

If I am at a gas (petrol) station with a pair of one-throners, and someone is in the men's room, I will go into the vacant ladies' room next to it without a second thought (and make sure I put the seat back down!)

Bridget
01-15-2006, 11:36 PM
As my CD friend says about both dressing rooms and restrooms:

"If you're passing, don't ask, don't tell."

Karren H
01-15-2006, 11:43 PM
I use a family restroom if available and the ladies room if I have no other choice.

BTW the ladies rooms are so much nicer than the mens!!! http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/detail?.dir=c6b8&.dnm=1b33.jpg&.src=ph

love Karren

Stephanie Kay
01-17-2006, 10:17 AM
Always the ladies room. In and out and smile if another lady looks at me. It's all in the self-confidence. Two family restaurants and the multiplex movie theater last weekend!

JoAnnDallas
02-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Ever wonder what the little stanless steel container sitting at the torilet is for ??

Butterfly Bill
02-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Ever wonder what the little stanless steel container sitting at the torilet is for ??

If you are talking about the one in the girl's loo, and it has a hinged lid on it, it is for "sanitary napkins" or tampons. Those the mangement doesn't want flushed down, because the cotton doesn't dissolve like paper and ultimately clogs the pipes up.

Jasmine Ellis
02-24-2006, 05:34 PM
In the old days, when it was mens and ladies, it was against the law for a cder to use a ladies loo. You had to hold it or use the mens. But nowadays we have unisexed toilets, well, we do here in the UK.

Penny
02-26-2006, 05:40 AM
What do, you, do regarding the use of public restrooms?
I suspect that this thread has been done b4 but I, as long as I have been a member, have not seen it.
I know that there are many areas that have by-laws regarding the gender useage of public restrooms. The few times I have ventured out, have only used them once. I was in a bar with friends in Toronto that catered to transgendereds, so I used the "Ladies" and I know that the by-laws are quite specific in Toronto regarding this situation; I was in violation.
Let me put this out to you.
Say you are at a very popular and very busy family oriented eatery and you feel the need. You are with a group, all of you dressed cds. You are dressed up, makeup is the best you've done to date and your hair is gorgeous. Which one do you use? Do you risk a complaint to management by using the ladies? Do you risk finger pointing and/or a complaint to management for using the gents?

What is a girl to do???:confused:
The man who was dressed like a lady
His name was both William and Sadie
When he had to pee, he'd go to the she
And me thinks that's best too dear Matey!