PDA

View Full Version : Exciting times!

Lucy Long Legs
05-01-2014, 07:23 AM
There are so many posts from people experiencing their first public appearance but - I'm sorry - here's another one.

I have dressed in private for so many years but knew that I was missing out - what stopped me? I think I was worried that someone would recognize me and also that I would be outed.

I avoided the first by travelling to another town and the second by saying to myself "so what?"

A friend helped me with fabulous makeup and made sure I looked alluring but not tarty - a lacey sleeveless top, shortish skirt, tan hose, heels and a nice wig - and I was away. The drive calmed me down and then I arrived at the CD meeting. I immediately felt at home and had a nice evening. On the drive home, I deliberately stopped at a service area for a coffee and enjoyed being with strangers who, whatever they thought, said nothing.

What did I gain? An evening of feeling beautiful, pretty and vulnerable plus a realization that I can carry this off and there is nothing to lose.

My advice is to enlist someone's help to look good as I have seen some frights out there!

Chari
05-01-2014, 07:35 AM
Congrats to you Lucy, on your giant leap to "gaining" another level of your feminine side! That first time out can be filled with many confusing emotions, but you should always be comfortable and confident in whatever you choose to wear! It does get easier and will happen more often as you accept more of "Lucy". Enjoy.

Tina G
05-01-2014, 07:37 AM
Very happy for you, hopefully here in the near future i'll be able to work towards these kinds of experiences as well. Keep it up. :)

Beverley Sims
05-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Lucy,
Every time you go out you gain more confidence.

Julie Denier
05-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Congratulations, Lucy! I will be taking my first steps outside dressed soon as well and hope for as much success ;)

Lillyasia
05-02-2014, 12:46 AM
Congratulations. Wasn't that exciting? You're probably already looking forward to your next outing.

Persephone
05-02-2014, 01:57 AM
Sounds like you had a great time, Lucy! Congratulations!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Marcelle
05-02-2014, 03:49 AM
Hi Lucy,

CONGRATS! The first time out is always a roller coaster ride of emotions. It will get easier with each outing.

Hugs

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
05-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Hi Lucy, You are out there now there's no holding you back now.

GirlyTGreen
05-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Congrats on your fabulous feminine night, i look forward to my first time....whenever i get the courage

Hell on Heels
05-04-2014, 05:59 PM
Hell-o Lucy, Nothing to be sorry about when posting such an exciting, and memorable experience, Congrats on getting out! That's some great thinking on how you avoided your fears. Thanks for sharing.
Much Love,
Kristyn