PDA

View Full Version : Or do you?

SherriePall
05-03-2014, 02:24 PM
The other night my wife and I had to rush about and take our showers in short order. She finished hers in about half an hour and then it was my turn. I was in and out of the bathroom in under 15 minutes (not skipping any part of my hygiene routine).
Upon exiting, my wife commented on how quickly I was in and out, but then added she had other things to do while showering, including shaving her legs.
"Well, you don't have to do that," she noted. "Or do you?"
I didn't say a word, but kept on moving without answering her either way.
Because, I stopped shaving them in early March as pool weather will soon be here.
Good old DADT. Works both ways.

Zylia
05-03-2014, 02:39 PM
She asked, which obviously gives you the opportunity to tell, right? Either way, shaved legs does not make the cross-dresser.

ReineD
05-03-2014, 02:54 PM
She specifically wanted to know if you shave. Something caused her to ask. I think it would have been respectful of you to give her an honest answer. This might have even opened the way to an and to DADT?

Connief
05-03-2014, 03:06 PM
I think you should have answered. She knows something is up and now may begin to wonder what your keeping from her. Just a thought.

Michelle (Oz)
05-03-2014, 07:50 PM
I fully understand your silence Sherie ... always hard to know where these things might go particularly in a DADT relationship. We are conditioned to be cautious.

It has been 2 months so your wife would probably know that you have been shaving your legs. She may have been setting you up for a 'discussion' but to what end? Be prepared and give some thought to how you might answer similar questions in the future.

Eryn
05-03-2014, 08:02 PM
I could write something, but you'd be better off going back and reading Reine's post again.

Jorja
05-03-2014, 09:13 PM
After posting a topic like this one, have you ever wanted to know how Reine can be so darn smart and correct all at the same time?;)

BLUE ORCHID
05-03-2014, 09:28 PM
Or you could've said, Oh I did them last night.

donnalee
05-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Well, if she can't tell, you probably don't need to.

Beverley Sims
05-04-2014, 03:52 AM
Ask no questions and you will be told no lies. :)