PDA

View Full Version : Amazing trip out of town...

Miss Mandy
05-03-2014, 06:58 PM
My wife and I went to a concert in Nashville, Tennessee on Thursday. We were both dressed to the nines. She was clad in a lovely formal gown. I was corseted, padded, and dressed in a knee-length black lace dress. Highlight of the evening: my wife stood outside the Bridgestone Arena parking lot fiddling with a parking meter while I stood back, with my arms crossed under my double D bra, smoking a VS 120 while dozens of pedestrians passed by. We proceeded to walk to the arena with my wife telling me to walk like a woman and giving me numerous little coaching tips...don't bounce, shoulders back, bosom out, act like you own the place...I did! And it was great.

The concert was fabulous (Arcade Fire), and all went very well until we were pulled over by a cop at 2:30 AM in the morning, only a few hundred yards from our house. No ticket for us, but he did have a bit of a dumbfounded look on his face when we handed over our drivers licenses and told us ladies to be careful...

We decided afterwards that we will do this again...

BTW: my wife renamed me Mandy...Jessica is no longer...she wants complete control over my femme side and I gladly concede. Therefore, I hereby petition the moderators for an official name change from Miss Jessica to MISS MANDY!

cdinmd206
05-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Well Miss Jessica er I mean Mandy, I am glad you had a good time and I would have loved to have seen the look on the officers face as he compared your license photo to you. One of my goals to attend a function at the Kennedy Center In Washington DC fully dressed to the nines

Melissa in SE Tn
05-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Wow... What a night for both of you !!! Very glad that you had a memorable evening , buy just love hearing how your wife is so into Mandy. You are one blessed girl . Always remember that blessing. Much peace, mel

BLUE ORCHID
05-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Hi Mandy, That was a great story , I'll bet you were sweating razor blades when he pulled you over.

Julie Gaum
05-03-2014, 09:19 PM
What a wonderful experience with an amazing spouse --- doubly bessed. Wish we could see pictures to hold on to those memories. The double D did make me wonder that you must be a fairly tall person to make that work --- but it evidently does for you.
Visit more often.
Julie

Beverley Sims
05-04-2014, 04:32 AM
Mandy I agree with every one else, a wonderful evening.
For a name change go to the "Help forums/Forum issues and news and ask the appropriate question there.

Marcelle
05-04-2014, 04:59 AM
Hi Mandy. What a great story and what a great night. I especially love the part about the police officer and the licence . . . at least he was magnanimous and said "ladies".

Hugs

Isha

Claire Cook
05-04-2014, 05:46 AM
Mandy,

An amazing trip indeed ... not to mention your amazing wife! I've had a similar experience being pulled over by an officer, who was surprised but very courteous.
Like Danielle, I too look forward to the two of us going to a concert in the DC area "dressed to the nines."

kimdl93
05-04-2014, 07:10 AM
Sounds like a great outing!

Karren J
05-04-2014, 08:41 AM
that sounds like a good time, you didn't mention much about the concert. How did everything go while you were inside rockin' out?