PDA

View Full Version : Hoorah for Me

Laurie Ann
01-13-2006, 10:33 PM
I am currently staying with family in NJ and they just left for a two month trip down south so I will have plenty of Laurie Ann time the next month or so. I left work early today and spent the time shaving all well almost all my body hair after a nice shower and some scented lotion I really feel very girly Painted my toes and put on my makeup I feel great. Just wanted to share with all my close friends here. Thanks:thumbsup: :clap: :D

GypsyKaren
01-13-2006, 11:31 PM
Hi Laurie

Woo hoo, you can't beat that! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

GypsyKaren

Wendy me
01-14-2006, 07:21 AM
way cool you know i love to hear abought you girls haveing time to enjoy you girly side .. almost as mutch as i enjoy haveing wendy time...........so happy to hear your getting more Laurie Ann time enjoy her ....

Jasmine Ellis
01-14-2006, 07:45 AM
Hi Laurie Ann. A very nice start for you hun. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy

uknowhoo
01-14-2006, 02:23 PM
:Party2: Woo hoo! :Party2:

PARTY AT LAURIE ANN'S HOUSE !!!

Laurie Ann
01-14-2006, 11:17 PM
What time do you want it too start?

uknowhoo
01-14-2006, 11:35 PM
How about a month long open-house kinda thing, culminating in a semi-formal Valentine's Day Bash, say 7:30ish? ;)

:<3: Tammi

RenaCD
01-15-2006, 01:28 PM
Tammi I like the way you think!! While The Cats Away~
Pary On

Rena :bs:

Sophia Rearen
01-15-2006, 01:59 PM
How about a month long open-house kinda thing, culminating in a semi-formal Valentine's Day Bash, say 7:30ish? ;)

:<3: Tammi

Reminds me of my High School days. The school called my mom and she came home and caught us. Could you imagine if we had a party at Laurie's and the owners came home early to a party of crossdressers? :bs:

Laurie Ann
01-15-2006, 09:22 PM
I live with my in-laws and I would seriously need to find a new place to live and maybe a new wife.

Laurie Ann
01-16-2006, 10:12 PM
Alas the weekend has come to an end. I spent the whole weekend en femme and loved it. Saturday I did my nails I have been letting them grow a little painted my nails and toes a great color red. Saturday night went to the mall and walked around no stares or oddball looks bought a mocha at Starbucks and the barista a GG complimented my nails. Sunday bad weather from late saturday roads were slick and icy but went out anyway took a drive and went to a different Starbucks and the barista there gave me the cutest smile. Monday shaved my body again and put some nice lotion on a wonderful scent went to my favorite lingerie store and the owners eyes popped out loved my outfit a short black skirt, plunging neckline satin blouse thigh highs and heels. She convinced me to buy a garter and stockings. I have never felt something so silky on my legs I never want to take them off. Then went to LB and bought a chemise which has a builtin bra so I can wear my forms to sleep in. Starbucks again where a nice young man held the door for me and said "after you ma'am" I nearly swooned several stares from a table of teenage girls but no comments or snickers. All in all a wonderful weekend my feeling have run the gamut from elation on friday night to disappointment thats its over. Well the in-laws are gone for over a month so I hope to do it again. Tomorrow back to my drab attire a suit white shirt and tie also need to trim the nails back several big meetings this week. I would never a want to dress full time but for three
days the phrase I feel like a women had special meaning. It was the most relaxing time I've in a while. Thanks for letting me share with all my close and personal girlfriends here.

Deidra Cowen
01-16-2006, 10:44 PM
Thats great you had three days to dress. I know when I can't dress for a bit it really is fun when I put my femmy stuff back on. Sounds like you had a cool adventure there at the Coffee Shop, way to go girl. :thumbsup:

Rachel Morley
01-16-2006, 10:49 PM
Wow! what a fantastic weekend Laurie Ann :)

my outfit a short black skirt, plunging neckline satin blouse thigh highs and heels. I have the image in my head....very nice indeed.

Starbucks again where a nice young man held the door for me and said "after you ma'am" I nearly swooned No kidding! I would of nearly swooned too. That's never happend to me yet. Gosh, I'm so jealous :D

Well the in-laws are gone for over a month so I hope to do it again. Yes, you have to and don't forget to tell us all about it.

Tomorrow back to my drab attire a suit white shirt and tie also need to trim the nails back several big meetings this week.
How long are your nails? Mine are pretty long (for a guy) and I always keep them painted with a clear polish. I'm in meetings with Managers all the time and no one ever says anything. Obviously I don't know the people you're dealing with, but do you think there's any possibility that you don't have to trim your nails? You might surprise yourself as to how much you can get away with.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading about your weekend fun :)

Laurie Ann
01-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback a party would be fine in some else's house. Angel my nails were getting to be long over a quarter inch and I deal with the public regularily. I am already starting to grow them again for another long weekend adventure. I cannot adequately describe my feelings about this weekend.

JoAnnDallas
01-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Laurie Ann... I would not worry too much about your nails. I have long nails and I too deal with customers and even was a vender at a huge Trade Show last Dec in Chicago. No one here has even noticed them.

Tracy Lynn
01-17-2006, 03:26 PM
Sounds great Laurie. Have a good time.