PDA

View Full Version : Dressing the part

emmicd
01-13-2006, 11:49 PM
You just got a part in a live show where you portray a young woman and the director is leaving it up to you on how you wish to dress and allows you to help contribute to the story line.

You are a young single woman who is career and fashion consious.

How will you dress and what ideas about the story will you develop.

Here's your chance to shine!

emmi

emmicd
01-14-2006, 12:08 AM
I'd like to have a scene in a board meeting as a high power executive and I'd like to wear a womens navy blue pinstripe business skirt suit with matching blouse.

In another scene like to go out with girlfriends to club and dance in a little black dress.

emmi

TGMarla
01-14-2006, 12:19 AM
I'm a well-dressed filthy rich socialite with a wardrobe to beat hell.

Laurie Ann
01-14-2006, 12:25 AM
I would play a public relations executive who would have to attend parties and premeries every night and wear fancy gowns, lbd with fantastic lingerie and heels to match with my nails and makeup always done perfectly.

Angela Burke
01-14-2006, 12:30 AM
I'm gonna roll down my stockings and rouge my knees,
And all that............(you know the rest!).

Love Angie XX

AprilMae
01-14-2006, 05:13 PM
Kidnapped rocket scientist.

Rikki Elisabeth
01-14-2006, 08:06 PM
Navy blue power suit...no stripes, no blouse.
Nice three inch navy heels...not spikes. Expensive red purse. Diamond tennis bracelet. Diamond pendant. Off color lip gloss. French nails. Breitling aviators watch.

paulaN
01-14-2006, 08:12 PM
Marla you took the words right out of my mouth. Maybe just a little ****ty on some occations.

MarieTS
01-15-2006, 10:29 PM
Black suit (lined blazer & skirt) with light blue pinstripes, light blue silk blouse, matching light blue bra and panty set, Silk Reflections pantyhose by Hanes in "little color", medium sized triangular black leather purse, silver based accent jewlery; (earings, pendulum necklace with blue topaz birthstone, bracelet and watch with matching bands, watch showcased by a light blue crystal.
Black pumps with 2 1/2 inch heels and tiny leather bow on shoe.
Hey, wait a minute... I think I already have this outfit :D