PDA

View Full Version : And another pic

babe4life
10-01-2004, 04:07 PM
Hi everyone,

Still trying to get the makeup thing working :(. Maybe I must go for something a little bolder for the camera. This time I actually did the works and it looks worse than ever! :p

Comments? Suggestions (please!). Does the style suit?

Love,
Vicky

BecomingBrooke
10-01-2004, 04:16 PM
hey i know this has nothing to do with your make-up (which dose look great by the way) But i absolutly love thouse jeans where did you get them and how much did they cost?

well talk to you later,
Elisha

babe4life
10-01-2004, 04:21 PM
Hi Elisha!
Believe it or not, I bought them in one of our "cheap" clothing stores. I was looking for a size 12 and got a size 14/16 by mistake, but they fit quite well :). They were about US$20 (at a guess).
Love, Vicky

LilMsShy1
10-01-2004, 04:58 PM
Hi Vicky,
Actually, if it were me, I would change my avatar picture to this 1, U look great!

Hugs,
Brianne

BecomingBrooke
10-01-2004, 05:03 PM
Hey vicky,
I know i'm off the subject one more time but i was on your site(which is a lovely site by the way) and i noticed that you have a lot of cleavage i have seen varouse way to create clevage none which seam to work to well for me. and with a spagette strap that's inpressive! keep up the good work.
Would love to here more from you,
Elisha

myld57
10-01-2004, 05:28 PM
I think this is a really good look, and I agree it is better than your current avatar.

Experimenting is what it is all about.!

Nanci
10-01-2004, 08:55 PM
What a cute pic! Those jeans and that cute top!! Great look, Vicky!

Nanci

Ava Mouse
10-02-2004, 12:01 AM
You look maaahvelous!

Just a couple of suggestions:

Darken your eyebrows, either the eyebrow fillers, or a little mascara will help. Mascara on the lashes will really bring out your eyes, too. Otherwise, you have a good natural girl look, you'll be surprised how a teeny bit of makeup will tip the scales closer to femininity... :)

If you get a chance, get a professional to pick your colors, too. I'm finding a little brown and green looks better than blue for eyeshadow... considering I have hazel eyes. I even use a little blush as eyeshadow with red outfits. Weird, but it works...

JoannaDees
10-02-2004, 12:07 AM
Nice, you slim girl. My advice is eat so I don't look so big next to you!!!!!

babe4life
10-02-2004, 12:41 AM
Hi Everyone!

Thank you for all your comments. You have noticed by now that my avatar has changed :D

Elisha, thank you!

Hi Ava, believe it or not. I used Mascara, tried a black pencil on the eyebrows and of course a blue / pink combo on the eyelids. Also the black eyeliner which I used very subtly to zero effect for the photo ... :D But I see what you mean. Hmm, time to haul my friend over for a consultation. She's a whizz on make up.

Joanna! Silly puppy ... I like my food, but I seem to be eating a whole let less lately. I wonder why? ;)

Love you all!!!!

Vicky

samanthajay
10-02-2004, 01:35 AM
nice pic vicky
:D

Amelie
10-02-2004, 06:24 AM
Once again nice pics Vicky.
If you want to try something with the make-up, try this- If you are just going to take photos and your not going out with the make-up. Try putting the make-up on very heavy, what I mean is use more than what you normaly use. If you pencil your eyebrows make them twice as dark same with liner and lipstick. DO this just to see what it would look like. Don't worry about looking overly made up, it's just for the pics. With photos the camera doesn't show as well as looking in the mirror. Your look is great just the way it is, I just thought you'd like to try something, you seem like the type of girl who is adventuress. This is in no way putting down how you look, your look is perfect, I am biased toward dark eyes and you have big eyes that can show up real nice.
Love Amelie

babe4life
10-02-2004, 07:44 AM
Hi Amelie. Hmm, you are of course right. I adore your makeup in your avatar btw. I am going to try your suggestions when I get a chance. Sounds like a lot of fun too. Just once I would like to get it right, and then again, and again, and again ... :D
Love, Vicky

genevieve_ohara
10-02-2004, 01:34 PM
...is entirely correct.

Charlotte Elizabeth
10-02-2004, 01:43 PM
looking fab, sis!

CindyT
10-02-2004, 02:15 PM
Babe, You look great! Nice look and a good shape too! I wish my waist was that slim.....

CindyT

NewShy21NJmtf
10-03-2004, 07:16 PM
Another amazing picture! Don't know why you don't like the makeup in this one, I think it's your best to date, and that's saying a lot because all of your pics are wonderful!

Stephanie

randie
10-03-2004, 08:50 PM
you look great. Maybe a little more on the eyebrows but you look very cute. Not that I'm one to give makeup advice. Due to my fear of going shopping I dont have a lot myself :( , got a BIG list though lol). I have a lot of fun using the makeover thingie at www.makeoversolutions.com. Its pretty fun. It doesnt have everything but its free. I think it might be helpful in picking colors, Ill let ya know when I get the courage to go buy the colors I "virtually" picked out ages ago lol. :)

Wenda
10-03-2004, 10:21 PM
you look very sweet dear. I will defer to the other ladies as far as makeup is concerned. wenda.