PDA

View Full Version : Why Wont He Understand

louisianapeavy
01-14-2006, 12:19 AM
my boyfriend who must i say is the first guy ive ever dated he is so good to me in many ways but not so good in one you see when he n i met i saw fireworks for days waitin for him to call or to see him was killen me (even though he called everyday) well the prob starts here after i told him i crossdress he told me you can go out like that but at home he wnts a bottom BOY n that if he wanted a woman then he wldof been with one you see when we me we were both bottoms only he chngd to be with me now i think he wnts me to chng to be with him WWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYY

Stephanie Brooks
01-14-2006, 12:45 AM
It's because gay men want MEN, not men who want to be women, and certainly not women! To them, you may as well be a woman. With lesbians, you might have acceptance by some, but only if you present as a woman. They don't want a man.

Welcome to the forums, btw! Hope this helps.

Jasmine Ellis
01-14-2006, 03:05 AM
Hi Louisiana, wecome to the family dear.
I'm not gay so I don't now how these things work out. Nevertheless hun, you have said you told him you dress as a woman. So, you were in male clothes when you two started chating. If you were dressed in the first place this would never of happened. If you want a man in your life and for him to be supportive for who you really are then go out as a woman!
But like Rebeca has said dear to much information!
Take care and think whats best for you?

Ellaine
01-14-2006, 08:40 AM
It'll all end in tears! :(

Ellaine

kittypw GG
01-14-2006, 09:32 AM
This to me is so strange???? If you learned to lip sink and perform would he acdept you more? I know plenty of gay men who have drag queen lovers. Is it because they leave it in the club? Sounds like you need to have a real heart to heart on what you both want and need out of eachother. Good luck and remember talking gives you insight and then you can achieve balance in your life. Too much of something what ever it is is never a good or healthy thing.

my boyfriend who must i say is the first guy ive ever dated he is so good to me in many ways but not so good in one you see when he n i met i saw fireworks for days waitin for him to call or to see him was killen me (even though he called everyday) well the prob starts here after i told him i crossdress he told me you can go out like that but at home he wnts a bottom BOY n that if he wanted a woman then he wldof been with one you see when we me we were both bottoms only he chngd to be with me now i think he wnts me to chng to be with him WWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYY

Holly
01-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Hi Louisiana... you may want to take a look inside yourself, as well. You say this is the first guy you've dated. Is it possible that you are still sorting out things in your own mind? Best wishes.

TGMarla
01-14-2006, 10:30 AM
Perhaps he's not the right guy for you. Funny, my wife feels the very same way.

MsJanessa
01-14-2006, 10:42 AM
Despite the fact that We often get lumped togather with gay men, most TGs don't have much in common with them and many gay men look down on us---if you have ever been to a drag show you will notice that a lot of them seem to poke fun and GGs and TGs, somtimes in a malicious way. My advice to you is the same at to a TG involved with a GG who won't accept her/him---it's just heart ache waiting to happen------

ReginaK
01-15-2006, 01:35 AM
Here is a blog entry I found that I thought was relevant to whole plight of being a gay crossdresser. You're kinda stuck in a middle ground where neither side wants to be with you. It's a sad situation, but at least you aren't alone and someday you'll find someone. You just gotta look harder than most people.

http://d332.com/posh/2005/10/08/the-rarest-species-of-them-all-the-gay-transvestite/