PDA

View Full Version : what's a gurl to do ???????

johnny
01-14-2006, 12:45 AM
i have been into crossdressing since i was 9 years old.i would like to hear from others just to know i'm not a freak. i love getting dressed up and the feeling i get from wearing lingerie is just unreal but i'm too shy to go to the next step and share it with someone, so is my dilemma? i feel very alone and need feedback....thanx in advance ladies you are all beautiful.

emmicd
01-14-2006, 12:52 AM
You're not alone believe me!

There are so many cd'ers who are in your same predicament.

Try to accept who you are as a person and try to enjoy your crossdressing as a way of expressing a part of you.

There should be no shame. if you are lucky enough to accept it then try to deal with it as best as you can.

Hopefully you will meet a nice girl who will be understanding but never reveal your secret so freely as it may offend others or plain scare them away.

Exercise care and Good Luck to you!

emmi

Angela Burke
01-14-2006, 01:07 AM
Hi Joanie,
You are not a freak!
You're a crossdresser like me and the rest of the girls here.

Love Angie XX

KateAlice
01-14-2006, 02:17 AM
Joanie
You are quite normal in our book. (i started at about that age)
Make your next steps small but sure.
Seek your inner self And never feel alone.

Kate

racquel
01-14-2006, 04:30 AM
Enjoy who and what you are.Try not to spend years in the closet questioning your sanity and hiding your feelings.If you meet someone who may be a significant other be open and honest.
You'll be o.k. and welcome to the forum.:thumbsup:

ronda
01-14-2006, 06:34 AM
you are not a freak i started dressing at age 5 (wearing my sisters pantys)and was in the closet until i was 52. oneday i came home from work and my wife had all of my stuff out on the bed. boy what fear ran through my mind it was awful. she ask what is this. i looked at her and said I AM A CROSS DRESSER and that was the best feeling i ever had. from that day on i did not feel like a freak. so be who you are and if poeple dont like it so what

Wendy me
01-14-2006, 06:49 AM
you don't need to be a freek or a cd.tv ,ts or what ever all you need to be is happy.....

Ms. Donna
01-14-2006, 06:58 AM
Joanie, you are so not a freak! :) By about 9 or 10 I knew there was something different about me. By 13 I started to 'dress' in pantyhose and panties. I felt I was the only person in the world like this. By about 20, I finally realized that there were 'others like me' - unfortunately the realization came with the tag freak attached. By about 30 I discovered Usenet, the CD newsgroups, that where were so many others like me that I wasn't a freak... and that I never really knew or accepted myself as well as I thought.
This year I'll be 42 and I'm at a point where I have embraced who I am. I like who I am. The shame and guilt I had carried around for so long over being different is gone. I've stopped asking 'why' because is no longer matters. I do not hide who I am nor do I make any excuses or apologies.

This is who I am - it's that simple.

It took me the better part of my life thus far sort this all out mainly because for so long I was so alone.

You, my dear, are not alone. Know that you have the support and encouragement of everyone here. I've come to see all of this as a journey and there's no reason not to have fun and enjoy yourself along the way.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

TGMarla
01-14-2006, 09:00 AM
Heck, I started when I was 12, and I never told anyone! There was no internet at the time, so I'd throw on one of my mom's dresses and dance around to my Led Zeppelin albums. (Remember "albums"?) So don't feel so all alone. At least you have us. And we all like the same thing you like. You aren't a freak...at least not for liking to wear lingerie.

Now as for that alter you have to your mother in your closet.......

Just kidding!

Claire
01-14-2006, 09:36 AM
Johnny,
Welcome. You will find a lot of us like yourself. I am dressed right now and love it, but I would be petrified if I thought someone would catch me.. You have come to the right place.;)

johnny
01-14-2006, 09:45 AM
when i awoke and read the responses i began to feel a part of rather than apart from. it is so nice to know that i have found a place like this where i can be me, man by birth, girly by nature.i konw there is a huge feminine side to me and i love her to pieces.when i dress up i lose all that which i feel society expects of me and i can ...with the help of you terrific ladies..just enjoy the woman inside...again thanx a whole heaping bunch.....your girlfriend j oxoxox:angel:

Nikki Dee
01-14-2006, 09:49 AM
Hi. Joanie...so.? have you got the message yet.?..YOU AIN'T NO FREAK..right.?
You are just different...big deal.!...join the rest of us...a cast of thousands...and enjoy what you are...who you are...and be glad you are part of a community that is as friendly and welcoming and supportive as ours is.
Love Nikki. x

Daintre
01-14-2006, 09:52 AM
Hi Joanie like you I started dressing at an early age, I was 7. I have always felt so alone, that I was the only one who did this. I am so happy to have found this group and I now realize that I am NOT the freak or pervert I was told I was, I am just a person who enjoys the feminine side of life.:o

Holly
01-14-2006, 10:05 AM
Hi Johnny... Freak? No way, honey! To me , the freaks are the ones that keep their feelings trapped inside, the ones who fear exploring their own true feelings. Johnny you're as normal as I am (okay, maybe a bad example :D ). Celebrate the fact that you have given yourself permission to seek and be the entire you. We understand. And we will celebrate right along side you (wearing our favorite party dresses, of course)!

paulaN
01-14-2006, 07:18 PM
from where I sit you are 100% normal. I never had anyone to talk to about beeing a cd for many many years. then came forums like this one and I found out I was not alone. welcome to the forum. be happy thats what really matters. Keep on gurlen.

kaitlin
01-14-2006, 07:42 PM
Hello, I have to agree, your are anything but alone. I remember painting my toenails with model car paint when I was 7 or 8. Then I didn't have a clue why I liked the way it looked so much. I was about 16 when a girlfriend asked me to let her make up my eyes, long story made short, I was HOOKED!!! Enjoy who and what you are, live every second to the limit !! Life is way to short.

Rikki Elisabeth
01-14-2006, 07:55 PM
Do not worry. Heck, I started when I was 4 or 5. It wasn't until I was in my 20's that I understood that it wasn't a sin or something nasty. Go with the flow. Life is too short to sweat the petty stuff.

Hugs....

Melanie R
01-14-2006, 08:32 PM
I started crossdressing at age six and continue 50 years later. It just keeps getting better. Now I am retired and dress 80% of the time with my wife's complete support and acceptance. Now I am writing "My Wife Wears My Clothes" - the sequel to her first book, "My Husband Wears My Clothes", Just kidding. I do have more feminine clothes than she does and yes, she borrows my clothes. No book from me. One author in our house is enough.

Melanie

GypsyKaren
01-14-2006, 11:16 PM
Never think that you are anything bad, never be down on yourself. Look into your heart and see the goodness that you are, and always love yourself for it. You are not a freak, you are a person, probably a very nice one indeed, so be happy, never sad. You have friends here, so many people have none, that means you are very special, so smile!

GypsyKaren

AprilMae
01-14-2006, 11:38 PM
Live it, learn it, love it.

Sarahgurl371
01-15-2006, 12:26 AM
Johnny, Listen to the words of wisdom here. There are many smart people who have been thru the gamut of emotions regarding thier personalities and thier desires to be themselves while trying to live in a world where anyone who is different is a freak. We are here, we exist, and we are not freaks. We are normal people who are unique, able to tap into both masculinity and feminimity. Just try to find the positives in both.

Fallen Angel
01-15-2006, 12:32 AM
freaks I dont think so. there are very few things in life so indulege your self and who knows you may with this wounderfull place finding your self going out and exploring a whole new world xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jennifer easton
01-15-2006, 02:46 AM
Johnny no words of wisdom, I'm just along for the ride! and I damn shure like the company!!!xoxoxox Jennifer

LeatherPixie
01-15-2006, 03:50 AM
You are so not a freak. Being able to express yourself in creative and interesting ways is a gift. Dont let mainstream society's definition of "normal" dictate who you are.

I've been crossdressing since I was very young, and I love it. There really isn't anything like the feel of women's clothing on my body.

Here on these forums, you can see there are many many people who think and feel the way you do. You are not alone!

Jasmine Ellis
01-15-2006, 06:10 AM
You are no freak. You are not alone hun, as you can see with all of us ladies in here. So sit back and enjoy these forums and join in with us.

sweeting
01-15-2006, 09:06 AM
hi honey you are no freak welcome and enjoyi started crossdressing when i was young 10 or 12 i am 63 now i wear my hose and lingerie24/7 if i can love laurie