PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm drowning in pink fog

crystalbath
05-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Hey girls,

I seriously can't stop thinking about cross dressing so i thought dressing would at least get my mind off it a bit - NOPE

Want to dress even more now - Does anyone else ever get like this? where you just become fixcated on cross dressing

Julie Denier
05-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Yes, indeed ... I'm going out dressed for the first time in a few weeks and it's hard to think about anything else ;)

crystalbath
05-06-2014, 02:37 PM
omg hope everything goes well :D

Wish i was passable enough to do that lol

Rachael Leigh
05-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Yes it can be very strange just when I think I'm giving it a break, I get cranky and decide to go find one of my dresses or cute skirts and dress for a while. There I feel better.
So yeah I understand

Beverley Sims
05-06-2014, 03:25 PM
I felt like you did when I started dressing regularly.

Teresa Monsivais
05-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Yes! I am going through that right now and it's very distracting I really don't like it. Even though I can ask my girlfriend to take me out ...and she would, I have to many things to take care with work, bills to pay etc I just can't but I continue to think about it. Ugh!

natalie_cheryl
05-06-2014, 03:37 PM
I have been dying to dress up lately but I have been under a lot of stress an haven't been able to, so I totally understand what you are feeling

Jamiegirl1
05-06-2014, 04:34 PM
I love to dress and think about it all the time,I get to dress everyday for my commute home,things will change next year when I retire and will be home all the time,my wife won't let me dress at home,she never wants to see me dressed,I guess I will have to have to get away every couple of weeks and just dress for the day......I must be in the pink fog all the time also!

Tracii G
05-06-2014, 04:42 PM
We all have gone thru that from time to time.The trick is to be able to control the desire.
If you say you can't my answer is yes you can.Moderation or balance between boy and girl time is very important

Kate Simmons
05-06-2014, 05:09 PM
CDing is a process that either you control or it controls you. I prefer to be in control. It takes some work but is worth the effort.:)

kimdl93
05-06-2014, 05:58 PM
Of course. But iis manageable. Set conscious limits and stick to them. You really are in control.

Farrah
05-06-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm experiencing it right now. Since I came out to my wife and she accepted, CDing is the only thing I can think about!:daydreaming:

Sarah Doepner
05-06-2014, 06:34 PM
Indeed. Been there, done that, mostly enjoyed it but occasionally regretted it. The regret was more for when I allowed the pink fog to distract me from other things that were important. If you manage to assume some control over this now, it will benefit you in the future. It's not something that can be done overnight or over a fortnight so, like so many other parts of this, it's bably steps. Think about what you are doing and how it fits into your life, take some photos and look at the results, it will give you clues on how to improve what you are attempting to do. If you keep the brain involved it can help you learn to control and direct your crossdressing. So what I'm suggesting is, if the opportunity is there to dress and there is nothing keeping you from doing it, go ahead and play with it, just not at the expense of job or an important relationship.

typhoidmary
05-06-2014, 06:38 PM
whenever I get a new item of clothing or discover a new way of doing my makeup/hair that I really like, I get way too excited about just going out in public with it. I feel so much more confident and happy when I like how I look

Tracii G
05-06-2014, 06:48 PM
If you are one of those people who just dives head on into a hobby or gaming as an example stop and don't let it consume you.
Get up and walk away do something else for a while or a few days maybe a week.

BLUE ORCHID
05-06-2014, 07:36 PM
Hi Crystal, You need a pink fog filter to help you see straight .
Pink fog in moderation is a good thing, You sound like you may be addicted to it.

Adriana Moretti
05-06-2014, 09:03 PM
today its the pink fog.......tomoRrow you will dissapear......and the cycle of cd.com continues..........

Tracii G
05-06-2014, 09:08 PM
Yep I think she vanished into thin air.

Donnagirl
05-06-2014, 11:27 PM
Sometimes it's fun not to fight it and just go with the flow... This can be quite expensive though... Bad eBay... Bad credit card!