PDA

View Full Version : How can something thats feel sooo right be soooo BAD!

kiwidownunder
05-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Hiya

I hope you are all well

Brought a 50s style dress the other day, when it arrived I laid it on my bed and just stared at it thinking (with tears in my eyes)this is actually MINE WOW!
Not my first dress but now my favourite.
Its almost a years ago I talked to my wife of 30 years about the real me.
You see I was that bloke the big successful business guy that everyone went to for help, nothing was a problem I would do whatever I could to help.
Funny isn't it help everyone else but wouldn't deal with my problems!
What I didn't relies was I was putting everyone first other than the person I loved the most in my life my wife
We have both come a long way in a year we are closer than we have ever been, and she is number one!

kiwi

AngieStone
05-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Wow that is wonderful, love hearing stories like yours and such an understanding wife.

alwayshave
05-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Kiwi, I love the styles of the 50s, so I can understand why you have a new favorite dress. I also love NZ, was there last September for business and had a great time. Mostly in Auckland.

kiwidownunder
05-06-2014, 06:17 PM
Thanks Angie

My wife was upset the other day and I automatically thought it was about me WRONG
We had been getting petrol when a women we both know and my wife doesn't like come up and hugged me, I thought nothing of it and brush it off
When I asked my wife the next day why she was upset she said it was about this women and she hasn't felt like this in almost a year
So I was like wow you are really ok with all this (dressing etc) YES

Kiwi

TxCassie
05-06-2014, 06:28 PM
Hi Kiwi,

I had almost the same experience when I purchased my first petticoat. One of my dreams was to wear one. Well, after almost four years of dressing, I bought not just one, but TWO! LOL At first, I thought, where would I wear and why? Well, honey, let me tell you, I wore it to my local TG Support group meeting and why? because I WANTED TO! LOL It was Wonderful! :daydreaming:

I'm so glad things have improved with your wife. Good Luck honey, Now, do you have a purse and heels to match? :heehee:

Cassie :love:

kiwidownunder
05-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Thanks Everyone

Heels done
Working on the purse

kiwi

Angie G
05-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Good for you Kiwi. She should alway be #1. And if she is down with your dressing all is good hun.:hugs:
Angie

BLUE ORCHID
05-06-2014, 07:41 PM
Hi Kiwi, The fashions of the 50s' & the 60s' were just wonderful.

Talisker
05-07-2014, 02:42 AM
Glad your having fun. You may also enjoy it more if you stop viewing it as BAD.
Have to post some pics of the dress!

Katey888
05-07-2014, 03:24 AM
kiwi - it does sound like your having a lot of fun and good relationship building too - that's great that you can share that... :cool:

And of course, it isn't bad, is it... ;) It might be a bit odd..? Inexplicable...? definitely... But not bad or wrong... so keep enjoying it!

you have plenty of others here who share your passion for fashion (whatever era..) :)

Katey x

Marcelle
05-07-2014, 03:30 AM
Hi Kiwi,

What a great story and I am glad to hear you have found balance in your life. As others have said what we do is not "bad" it is just . . . shall we say different.

Hugs

Isha

Melissa in SE Tn
05-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Kiwi, what's so bad about wearing a dress & feeling feminine? We are CDs & we love to wear dresses. Not bad... Just good. Peace, mel

Beverley Sims
05-07-2014, 06:28 AM
White baiting feels good to me, and what is better than white baiting whilst dressed. :)

See! it's not do bad after all. :)

kiwidownunder
05-07-2014, 11:52 PM
Thanks again everyone
I am with YOU not Bad just DIFFERENT yeeeeeeeeee like that lol

kiwi

Majella St Gerard
05-08-2014, 07:24 AM
It's not bad

DollMaria
05-08-2014, 07:29 AM
I see nothing bad here ;).