PDA

View Full Version : Has any CD's ever gone panti-less under skirt or dress when going out?

Megan70
05-08-2014, 04:49 AM
I have and the feeling it exhilarating and extremely sensual.I wear stockings and garters underneath only. To feel the breeze and cool air going up under the skirt and blowing against the family jewels is behind description. I'm going to do it this weekend under a very full pleated billowy skirt when I'm dressed to the 9's and go to the concert hall with my male friends for a symphony. Of course you can't have any tell tale bulge of the
'package'... would be to crass.
Wonder if any GG's reading this are brave enough to answer. Comments?:heehee:
Megan

Alexand
05-08-2014, 04:54 AM
I haven't tried it, but if I did, I would only do it while wearing a crotchless pantyhose that would leave my testicles free and hold my penis in place. I wouldn't want any possible errection scaring/disgusting people. Going pantiless is something women can experience freely and that's another reason to be jealous of them.

Majella St Gerard
05-08-2014, 06:01 AM
I've worn stockings with garters and crotchless panties under dresses, it does feel great.

Tinkerbell-GG
05-08-2014, 06:13 AM
My sister never wears anything under her skirts but the reasons are a little different than written here lol. I can't even say why here as our GG reasons are just not sexy!

But yeah, I'm sure there are women who enjoy this feeling. For me personally, I always feel too vulnerable and exposed. There's a feeling of 'openness' that I think a man just couldn't understand. Silly really, given we're all born naked.

I guess I'm quite attached to lingerie, after all :)

Kate Simmons
05-08-2014, 06:17 AM
Nope. Going "commando" en femme doesn't seem to be in my repertoire but if you enjoy doing it, go for it I say.:battingeyelashes::)

DollMaria
05-08-2014, 07:43 AM
I wouldn't. Too much jangling around. My preference is for
A
Gaff

cdterri
05-08-2014, 08:11 AM
Do it all the time. In fact wearing a short pink skirt,white camy, and bra at this very moment, no panties,feels great!

Laurelanne
05-08-2014, 08:32 AM
i would ve nevr thought that was possible, but after all thses many many years I did go panty less last summer, and i was amazed how femme i syill flet. Maybe again this year..LOL..

BLUE ORCHID
05-08-2014, 08:52 AM
Hi Megan, No That's not on my schedule.

junetv
05-08-2014, 09:09 AM
I wouldn't be able to do it. Something might pop up at the wrong time :heehee: and look like I'm trying to pitch a tent. If you do go through with it, I would suggest carrying a pair of panties just in case you need to reign them in :)

Beverley Sims
05-08-2014, 09:30 AM
Megan,
I would not be so inclined and it has never fascinated me at all.
From other posts you have answered this is a surprising question from you as far as I am concerned.

No I am not shocked, just surprised and no it is something I don't think I would attempt.

Megan70
05-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Beverly, don't be shocked at anything. Occasionally, I mean rarely i take a walk on the wild side. And to others, no worry about 'raising the flag' due to medication and E.Dysfunction. But boy does the breeze feel good. Just wear stockings or Thigh highs to really appreciate it, not crotched pantyhose.

Connie Williams
05-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Nearly always when wearing full gowns and tea dresses. Often when wearing full skirts, flared skirts and pleated skirts. It is certainly cooler and more comfortable and just a trifle daring I think. As you say, only with outfits where no tell tale signs would be possible.

MustangGirl
05-08-2014, 01:16 PM
When I dressed almost daily, I would wear a short denim skirt with no panties. Other than walking outside the house, no I never went out without panties.

Sallee
05-08-2014, 01:35 PM
not me at least not if I am going any where If I am just playing around the house well Maybe

PaulaQ
05-08-2014, 01:58 PM
Ugh! I want no reminders that that stuff is even down there! Good god it needs to go...

My partner, on the other hand, does this all the time.

RayanneA
05-08-2014, 02:45 PM
OK, this is one of those where it's hard to make up my mind. I've gone commando under a skirt and really liked the feeling of the breeze between my legs (and the wickedness of it all) but I really love the feeling on silky panties too.

Cheryl T
05-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Now and then sleeping, but I'd never do it going outside.
Just don't ever want to take the chance that something might come up....

Vintage4sarah
05-08-2014, 02:52 PM
Why yes on occasion. Of course it is around the house when I am fully dolled up as Sarah. I wear full skirt or loose dress with my open bottom girdle, nylons and a lacy slip. It is great feeling, but still a very lady like appearance.

Rhonda Jean
05-08-2014, 03:09 PM
Megan, you're a bad girl! Hell no I haven't!

kymmieLorain
05-08-2014, 03:30 PM
Well the Scottish do it all the time under there kilts, so why not under a skirt. LOL

Kymmie

Rachael Ray
05-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Hi Megan....Once when I was out and about, my panties accidentally touched the wet restroom floor......I took them off and went commando.....it was a nice feeling but i was concerned about accidentally exposing myself......

Aprilrain
05-09-2014, 04:31 AM
The visual I got from reading this has scared me for life.....eww!

donnalee
05-09-2014, 06:00 AM
Well, nobody asked you to witness a train wreck!
Around the house, close to 100% of the time. Outside, for convenience if, say, I need to wheel the the trash to the curb. When I go out I dress male, however, I seem to have been growing more and more androgynous in appearance (hair below my shoulder blades in a pony tail, my figure has been getting more female lately). A couple of weeks ago I was at my bank, which is in a local shopping center. As I returned to my car an SUV went by; in it was a little girl, maybe 8 or 9. She was staring at me with the oddest expression on her face, like she had never seen anything like me in her life! I tried waving; she just kept staring. I've never experienced anything like that before; very disconcerting.
Comfort is also the main reason for commando; anything else irritates a rather sensitive area.

Rogina B
05-09-2014, 06:20 AM
The visual I got from reading this has scared me for life.....eww!

How true! When a pantythriller goes pantyless,anything is possible! The material in the skirt or dress may have the same effect as the silky panties! All good at home,but keep it there please! I have spent a great deal of time and effort here in NE Florida engaging and educating City Councilors,police officers,general public with the goal of "Transgender awareness". It may be kind of sort of,within your personal right to sport an erection under that billowing skirt in a public place,but it borders on lack of decency,in my opinion. I visualize a half bearded lady sitting on a park bench sporting a flouncy skirt...trying to cover an erection with her hand bag...Please keep the thrill at home! We don't need the national media attention that an incident could cause.

Lynn Marie
05-09-2014, 06:25 AM
Megan, I had no idea you were so adventurous! Your icon makes you look so conservative. Just like me. And going "commando" to a concert on the arm of a gentleman is so risqué! As for me, I wouldn't be caught dead without my panties. I'd be getting them out of my purse and slipping them on with my dying breath! And they would be clean too.

sherri
05-09-2014, 06:46 AM
It is a fun thing to do on certain outings. Luv the feel of bare legs and no panties under a flirty skirt in the summer. I luv the way my white pleated mini plays with the wind, and while I normally wear panties under it, there are situations where I know I won't be offending anyone that I enjoy slipping the panties off. And since I think being obviously TG is more fun than trying to pass as a GG, I don't think a little bulge is crass, I think it's cute and sexy, but there are situations where it's prolly not appropriate -- such as the symphony. ;-)

JessicaJJ
05-09-2014, 08:58 AM
No I prefer to have something on lol stops things wiggling about if you know what I mean hehe

Zylia
05-09-2014, 09:07 AM
Nothing says 'lady' like having your junk dangling between your legs.

Megan70
05-09-2014, 09:10 AM
It is a fun thing to do on certain outings......... I normally wear panties under it, there are situations where I know I won't be offending anyone that I enjoy slipping the panties off. And since I think being obviously TG is more fun than trying to pass as a GG, I don't think a little bulge is crass, I think it's cute and sexy, but there are situations where it's prolly not appropriate -- such as the symphony. ;-)

There is no bulge, no being crass.. read an earlier post of how that ain't gonna happen. This is just a daring fun thing for ME to do on rare occasions.Every one to their opinion but going commando to a Symphony is no different than grocery shopping I'm NOT being a flasher or hopes someone sees something

When a panty thriller goes panty-less,anything is possible!..... The material in the skirt or dress may have the same effect as the silky panties! All good at home,but keep it there please! I It may be kind of sort of,within your personal right to sport an erection under that billowing skirt in a public place,but it borders on lack of decency,in my opinion. I ...trying to cover an erection with her hand bag...Please keep the thrill at home! We don't need the national media attention that an incident could cause.

Rogina
I resent your personal criticism here. Its more than opinionated its critical and judgmental. Where do you get off telling me or insinuating garbage about erections!! I even hate the word, never stand it much less being able to have one.
Being covered and not using a megaphone from the balcony of the theater shouting 'look up here at the transvestite with a hard-on!"is not my style. You keep your thrills at home closeted in front of the mirror, I'll do mine,... tastefully, decently and not calling all three major networks with show and tell videos,
Sorry but you really rattled my wig in this one.

johnnysd83
05-09-2014, 09:35 AM
It's a tough decision. I love wearing sexy panties but I also love going without. I would guess about a little less than half the time, I'm going without.

sherri
05-09-2014, 12:54 PM
There is no bulge, no being crass.. read an earlier post of how that ain't gonna happen. This is just a daring fun thing for ME to do on rare occasions.Every one to their opinion but going commando to a Symphony is no different than grocery shopping I'm NOT being a flasher or hopes someone sees something

Guess I could have phrased my response better. I wasn't suggesting you don't know how to comport yourself. I think what you're planning sounds fun.

Marcelle
05-09-2014, 05:04 PM
Not Isha . . . she is too much of a lady. Now when I was younger (en boy) I was a member of the Regimental Pipes and Drums and wore a kilt. I was always Regimental :):battingeyelashes: Some will know what that means.

Hugs

Isha

Rogina B
05-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Nothing says 'lady' like having your junk dangling between your legs.

You have that right! "Officer..it wasn't the cute teens in the booty shorts that caused this..It was merely my new silky slip from SIL" "Sure pervert!"

Marguarite
05-09-2014, 06:53 PM
I went to a themed Wedding once, and wore a kilt, and of course I went commando. I enjoyed it to no end.
Me and three of my brothers mooned the Bride, she loved it.