PDA

View Full Version : Moms:love:

Ilsa
05-08-2014, 06:09 PM
With Mother's Day coming up I decided to ask a question regarding your Moms.

When growing up did your mother know that you were cross dressing, but she didn't let you know she knew?

The tell-tale signs of this are:

• You know you left her undie drawer a mess, but didn't hear anything about it.
• The dress in the closet was in the wrong spot.
• One of the earrings was broken, but fixed with solder.
• A little less lipstick of her favorite color.

Another reason to love your mother. If you were so fortunate.

Always,

Ilsa:)

Tami Monroe
05-08-2014, 06:51 PM
In another post I mentioned that my mom and stepdad found a pair of heels I left out by accident and came out to them then. However, I totally forgot how when I was 12, my mom found out I wore pantyhose to bed. She saw my foot poking out from under the covers. She asked me about it, and then accepted my explanation that I was compelled to do it. That was 15 years before the heels incident.

BLUE ORCHID
05-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Hi Ilsa, I honestly don't think that My mom or dad knew.

dana digs sweaters
05-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Oh yes, she knew very well considering the number of times I've dressed with my sisters. let alone Halloween.
She absolutely knew when I was 15. :)

Dena
05-08-2014, 10:12 PM
If she put 2+2 together she knew. I just don't think she did the math. Once on a visit home (I was in my late 20's), she helped herself to my laundry
and found my panties. She mentioned it as she was leaving the house and I was waking up. She thought I disrespectfully took them from a girl. We
never did discuss it. She didn't recognize them, she bought them and they were left behind unopened in my sisters' dresser.

Gillian Gigs
05-08-2014, 11:47 PM
I often wondered whether my Mom knew. The one thing that causes me to think yes is how there were some items moved from one drawer into a different drawer. All of the smaller sized panties, bras, slips, etc were moved out of there usual places and put into one drawer. I never thought about it at the time, but now I think there could have been any other reason to move these items into one common drawer. Nothing was ever said, I was never caught, I always thought I did a good job of covering my tracks. Maybe she knew all the time and said nothing, just moving the items that I wore most often into one easy spot of access. I will never know the answer to this for sure, but it does cause one to wonder.

Beverley Sims
05-09-2014, 01:58 AM
I am sure my mom never knew but I still loved her.

Katey888
05-09-2014, 03:43 AM
I suspect my mother forgave me for what she would have thought was youthful experimentation and nothing else... ;)

Mothering Sunday here was end of March... (4th Sunday of Lent - just one of those quirks of global culture... :))

Even though she's not around anymore I always think of her on that day - seems right...

Katey x

becky77
05-09-2014, 03:52 AM
She had no idea at all, only in hindsight did she recognise the signs.
My eldest brother was the only family member that knew something was different and wasn't surprised., when I came out.

noeleena
05-09-2014, 04:37 AM
Hi,

No i never tryed on clothes and i doubt my Mom knew i was intersexed, though i never hid my nature as a soft kid maybe she saw things in me though not as a girl i was with my Mom for 24 years, and wether she understood what i said to her about clothes and my hate of them .

Mom said its time for you to buy some more, i said i dont care if they fall of my back i'm not going to buy any more clothes, so Mom had to. i'll tell you i ...TOTALY ... HATED... boys clothes, they did not fit uncomfortable they made good rags ,

Mom passed away 40 years ago. she was ...LOVELY.....

...noeleena...

reb.femme
05-09-2014, 04:44 AM
The tell-tale signs of this are:

• You know you left her undie drawer a mess, but didn't hear anything about it.

Mmmm....Errrr..... sort of. I heard her mention that her draw had shown signs of having been, how shall we say, interfered with? Luckily for me, she thought it was my dad looking for "something unknown". Phew! Saved by the old man being under suspicion :heehee:.

Unfortunately, my mum and dad were not the supporting kind, so being caught would not have been one of those liberating moments in my life. :devil:

Rebecca

Rogina B
05-09-2014, 06:10 AM
My open minded Mom knew that I was "different" and encouraged me in my exploration and learning of many things.She was way ahead of her times and I miss her for that.

jessica33
05-09-2014, 07:09 AM
My mom knew what is going on with my interest in women clothes but did not say anything . I once found heels and stash of clothes in my closet moved from one corner to another . She probably came to clean my room and found those items but never confront me about it .

Claire Cook
05-09-2014, 10:51 AM
I'm sure she knew -- probably because of all of the above signs (well, I don't remember breaking an earring...). I just wish we could have talked about it, but the subject never came up. She wanted a daughter, but didn't have any other kids. Did I say I wished we had talked about that?

Deedee Skyblue
05-09-2014, 05:39 PM
My mom had to know. I used to put some of her underwear under my mattress, and if she ever made the bed she would have found me out. But she never said anything. Now I'll never know.

Deedee

KimberlyJean
05-09-2014, 05:49 PM
My mother knew, I didn't know she knew until after she passed. She was an enabler too! She kept dresses in my closet that were my size. She said they were for my cousins but they never wore them. She even put this little Indian style dress with a cute crop jacket that fit me perfectly in my closet. I wish I could tell her now.

Kevyn53
05-09-2014, 05:54 PM
My mom knew later on, when I talked to my wife about joining Tri-ess. Mom and my wife had a long phone call. I don't think my dad knows and he'd be really disapproving if he did. He had a brother who was a bisexual drag queen later in life, who died of cirrhosis of the liver drinking himself to death. Mom never said anything to me about it though.

Oh, and if you watch enough cop shows you get really careful about remembering what goes where, how things are folded and make sure they all go back they way they came out.

Alice Torn
05-09-2014, 07:29 PM
I suspect she suspected i was putting on her , and my older sister;s clothes, as she said nothing about it, but tried to get me to a shrink.

Ally 2112
05-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Im pretty sure my mom knew or at least had some kind of clue .it was just some of the questions she asked a couple of times about her clothes being messed with

devida
05-09-2014, 08:50 PM
My parents were worried about how effeminate I was as a boy. They sent me to the equivalent of a military academy for school. This, of course, turned me into a macho a--hole which upset my Mom since I was no longer the sensitive, caring, and loving boy she knew. She was worried that I would be gay and lectured me on the evils of gay sex because my birth father was bisexual. So though I never cross dressed around her she knew I was, somehow, gender non conforming. She died a number of years ago. I do wonder if she could have handled my being trans. With enough education, I think, probably.

sometimes_miss
05-11-2014, 05:31 PM
No one had a clue; when I came out to mom and sis, both were horrified at the fact that I was a crossdresser. Neither will discuss it, and I'm barely on speaking terms with either one of them now, most likely because of it.

CynthiaD
05-11-2014, 07:59 PM
When I was living with my parents I believed that I had covered everything up perfectly, and nobody knew. However after I got older I realized that they probably did know, but were just too embarrassed to say anything about it. I now believe that my siblings knew as well, even though they never said anything about it.

I was always in trouble for something or other anyway, so what's one more thing?

kaylyn
05-11-2014, 09:58 PM
My grandmother knew. I remember one day when I was a freshman in high school I stayed at her house and I slept in a bra and panties but I had athletic shorts and a muscle shirt on. She got me up for breakfast and noticed that I was wearing a bra kind of jokingly said that it looked like a good fit. I came out to her right the (didn't really have a choice). Sadly she passed away a few months later. She kicked cancers ass but complications due to an operation is what did her in. I now confide in my girlfriend who is totally supportive and sometimes even goes shopping with me. She says she doesn't care as long as she doesn't catch me with another man lol no worries there.

Lillyasia
05-12-2014, 01:46 AM
This is a really good thread. I wonder how you would know your mother knew, but did not tell you, or if she really did not know. The only sure way would be to ask her I suppose. But then again...do we notice when one of our pair of panties or bras is out of place? You bettcha. So mothers must know, but do not let you know they know. So now you know, no?

Secret Drawer
05-12-2014, 06:31 AM
It makes me wonder if my mother knew and just didn't say anything. I am pretty sure I wasn't always too great at keeping things in proper order, especially considering I was a single digit age when I started "exploring." She did have a real fear of me becoming "gay." Perhaps it was a spinoff of this secret she kept? Huh... Great question.
Reminds me a bit of when I came out to my wife and she replied by saying "Well, that explains a lot!" Perhaps fear or sympathy plays a role in who says what?

Marcelle
05-12-2014, 06:35 AM
Hi Ilsa,

No my mother never suspected (at least not to my knowledge).

Hugs

Isha