PDA

View Full Version : Vaping, not smoking..

Miss Mandy
05-10-2014, 08:48 AM
As part of my new healthier, femme side, I have stopped smoking my beloved VS 120s. However, I love the mannerisms and rituals of smoking a long women's cigarette. Therefore, I bought an e-cig that is almost indistinguishable in taste and feel. It is also slim and 120mm in length. My wife, a non-smoker, tried it and loved it so I had to immediately order her one as well.

I look forward to warm summer evenings on our back porch, with both of us in nightgowns or PJs, vaping away while the children sleep. Question: have any of you made this transition?

Tina G
05-10-2014, 09:01 AM
I have not, but i have stopped smoking all together again. It has been nearly 3 weeks now myself.

Keri L
05-10-2014, 09:42 AM
Dear Mandy,

I have tried the disposable kind, menthol flavored. I was considering getting a refillable one and weaning myself off the nicotine too, using some flavor without the nicotine, just for the ritual of it. But, most of the refillable ones do not really look like cigarettes or have the same dimensions.

What kind did you get? Refillable or disposable? If it is the former, mind sharing the model/make? Also, did you find any flavors you prefer?

Thanks,
Caitlyn

Samantha Clark
05-10-2014, 10:18 AM
I've heard that e-cigs are not altogether harmless. I would also worry that it becomes more than a prop and then it's the slippery slope back to the addictive habit. Do you really need that prop to feel feminine and be a fully realized lady? Aren't the other (ahem) props enough?

StephanieinSecret
05-10-2014, 12:10 PM
I have a vape pen that I like. I do agree that it is missing a certain *something* compared to actual cigarettes, but it has the advantage of keeping your clothes smelling nice. I can't say smoking plays into my fem side, but to each their own.:)

Beverley Sims
05-10-2014, 12:22 PM
I am not familiar with this term, I assume it is an alternative to smoking.
Best I ever did was smoke pencil shavings with other students in my class when I was seven.
I was the pencil monitor, had control of the shavings and considered the ringleader.
Somebody else supplied the cigarette papers.

Bad, bad, bad. :)

Adriana Moretti
05-10-2014, 03:04 PM
hey Mandy ..YES I have ...and I love the e-cigs they got me off smoking and I feel so much healthier...my skin thanks me everyday too...I could quit them now too...but I enjoy them so much....

Miss Mandy
05-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Thanks Adriana,

I am using Vapor Couture...very well-made, slim, sexy, and better than my VS 120s. They taste fabulous. However, I did run out of cartridges today and had to revert for a day or two. Oh well...

Mink
05-10-2014, 05:56 PM
nothing beats the real thing

esiggies just can't compare!

I always say smoke them if you 'em

and if you don't have any go buy some!

life is short!

Eryn
05-10-2014, 07:17 PM
As an alternative to smoking I can see that e-cigarettes can be a good thing.

The downside is that they are becoming a fad with teens and preteens. Since e-cigs are completely unregulated they can be sold to any person, regardless of age. A vape store just opened less than a block from a local junior high school. Not a smart PR move on the owner's part.

BrittanyI
05-10-2014, 11:49 PM
I have one. I'm smoking about half of the amount of cigarettes that I was before I got it. I'm glad there is a good number of vape shops around my area.

scarlett
05-10-2014, 11:59 PM
It makes you look even more pathetic. If you can't put your health ahead of smoking or "vaping" you should be ashamed of proselytising your habit to others.

Mink
05-10-2014, 11:59 PM
I fear the day they outright outlaw smoking

slowly upping the prices and taking away a smoker's rights to smoke when they want... where they want!

this e siggy fad has to end

they're just not the same!

not nearly as groovy

scarlett
05-11-2014, 12:48 AM
I fear the day they outright outlaw smoking

slowly upping the prices and taking away a smoker's rights to smoke when they want... where they want!

this e siggy fad has to end

they're just not the same!

not nearly as groovy

You do not have any "right" to smoke when or where you want. The rest of us have a right to breathe air free of your garbage. Smokers tend to be the rudest people about, throwing their butts and wrappers as they please and decrying those who object.

Mink
05-11-2014, 01:41 AM
not true! most smokers are even anti smokers!

it is the militant anti smokers who are the rudest ones about

boy they just drive me crazy!

my body! my choice!

you don't like it you can GO STAND OVER THERE!

eyah!

Mimi
05-11-2014, 01:53 AM
Thread closed--not an mtf topic and was degenerating into a flame war.