PDA

View Full Version : zzzz old news i love wearing slips do you?

belinda
01-14-2006, 03:08 PM
hiya i.'m a slip wearer ilove slips any "girls" out there who love slips?

Shelly Preston
01-14-2006, 03:09 PM
Hi Belinda

I almost never go without one

Nikki Dee
01-14-2006, 03:14 PM
So I guess you like wearing slips then.????you should have said.!!!...Me too.!!
Love Nikki. x

ShoppR
01-14-2006, 03:51 PM
Ah, Slips! My current fav, Vanity Fair Style 10-803 - gets softer everytime it is laundered!

Aileen
01-14-2006, 05:35 PM
Secrets in Lace for some great slips:

http://www.secretsinlace.com/

suanne
01-14-2006, 06:45 PM
Oh yes. Full, half, short, long. All according to how I feel. Gotta have lots of lace. Thanks for the great site info Alan. Some real "wow" stuff.

Suanne

rexy
01-14-2006, 09:54 PM
YES DO NOT DRESS WITH OUT HAVING A SLIP ON, THEY FEEL SO GOOD !!!:thumbsup:

Lady Katherine
01-15-2006, 11:42 AM
Love wearing slips, the midthigh length models. How feminine I feel! They're great to wear around the house. So comfy! And they accentuate, in my case, all the feminine features of my body.

And, GGs are buying and wearing them again, too!

Go for the slips, girls!

Katherine

Janice
01-15-2006, 12:28 PM
I always wear a slip when I am in a dress or skirt. It just seems so necessary and it feels so nice. When I put on a slip, I just know I am going to be femme.

MistyCD
01-15-2006, 01:05 PM
I wouldn't dare dress without wearing a slip, especially a soft one made of silk

Hugs misty

SusanB
01-16-2006, 07:28 AM
love buying tafeta slips especially in bright yellows and pink.slips were my first item to wear,as a teenager and i still cant get enough of them.Hugs Susan

cathy b
01-16-2006, 07:39 AM
a big yes. like to wear them under my male drab at work.:cheeky:

audrycd
01-16-2006, 08:18 AM
Hi Belinda Oh yea slips I would never wear a skirt or dress with out slips. I will wear 5 or 6 half slips under a skirt and 2 or 3 full slips under a dress' I love the feeling of layerd nylon sliding again'st my panties and garter belt and nylon hose=stockings. My slips ar mostly vintage been colecting many years love the vintage best of all. A black vintage very lacy sexy vanraalti full slip is what started me cding 40 years ago. oh yea slips i do love them life woud'nt be the same with out them.

TGMarla
01-16-2006, 08:33 AM
Of course I wear slips. A lady is not completely dressed without one. They are an essential part of my wardrobe.

sweeting
01-16-2006, 09:48 AM
hi belindai love to wear slips to 1/2 slips or full slips in any color as long as they are nice and silkyi love the feel on my panties garter belt and hose under my dress or skirt slips rule love laurie

Janet99cd
01-16-2006, 10:34 AM
always wear one. love the feel of a slip against my silk panties.

Rachel
01-16-2006, 04:30 PM
Hello Belinda,

I'm another girl who thinks she isn't dressed unless I'm wearing a slip. The first underwear I ever wore was a slip, white waist slip that was my sisters. Now I usually wear a full slip in the winter and a waist slip in the summer when a full slip can be a little warm. In autumn and spring it can be either but a full slip is the best for me.

Love the feeling of a slip against my panty covered bottom and also on my thighs above the top of mystockings. I think a skirt/dress looks better over a slip too. I also like to colour co-ordinate my slip with the rest of my lingerie if at all possible. The silkier my slip is the better it feels too. Lace is important for me too; preferably 3 or 4 inches at the hem, feels good against my stockings.

I even wear a slip under my shortest skirts and have had to get a lady friend to shorten some of my slips before replacing the lace. I now have a lovely dusky rose waist slip which is only 14" from waist to hem and that includes 4" of lace. Divine.

Girlie hugs
Rachel.

XXX

Denise01
01-16-2006, 04:39 PM
I too do not feel i am dressed properly unless I am wearing a slip under a skirt.

I too do like to wear full femme undergarments including a slip, under my male drab clothes, makes me feel so good, and nice and femme.

AI have both full slips and half slips, and depending on the skirt i am wearing, will often wear both a full and half slip as they feel so nice;)

Denise

MelindaC
01-16-2006, 06:49 PM
I always wear a slip when dressed, especially under a dress or skirt (I never wear slacks dressed). It simply wouldn't be ladylike not to wear one. I started CD'ing back around 1960, when slips were "de riguer". I also wear girdles and stockings exclusively, and I love how these feel against my slip.