PDA

View Full Version : Many "first" in Boston

Richelle
05-12-2014, 03:25 PM
I am back in my office in Southern California after 2 weeks in the Boston area. Looking back I noticed that during this trip there were a lot of “first” for Richelle.

• While I have flown numerous times en fem. However, as most women do I always wore woman’s paints/shorts. Well on this trip, I wore a dress on the flight out. I even got a complement from the person I was seating next to. :)
• Stayed as Richelle for more than a day. From late Friday afternoon until Monday morning, I was dressed as Richelle.
• Interacted with the same hotel staff both as Richelle and my male self. I was always looking to any clues as to their reaction but never saw any.
• Purchased and then wore a two peace bathing suit in the hotel pool. The first time, there were a number of your kids (boys and girls) using the pool with their parents. Another time, I had a conversation with the young woman who was working as the life guard.
• Had my breast form pop out of my bathing suit while in the pool. :o
• Stood in my wet bathing suit and had a conversation with the front desk clerk as we talked about having a girl’s night out.
• Had to stand in line to use the ladies room.
• Asked total strangers to take my picture in front of historical landmarks. (See my posts in out and about section).
• Wore capris and leggings for the first time.
• So tired on night went to bed with my makeup on. :doh:

Richelle

Stacy M.
05-12-2014, 03:57 PM
That IS a lot of firsts!

Chari
05-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Good for you and your long list of "firsts" Richelle, and am guessing there will be a lot more yet to come! Enjoy.

Jaylyn
05-12-2014, 04:46 PM
I think you definitely get the first place ribbon. Good job on so many first time things.... Your bucket list is getting shorter all the fast.

kimdl93
05-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Wow! Some very noteworthy accomplishments! Mostly very positive...other than the boob popping out....was it overly bouyant?

RebeccaShowers
05-13-2014, 12:35 AM
That is a lot of firsts for one trip - good for you!

Beverley Sims
05-13-2014, 02:57 AM
I am so pleased you came away with a lot of very memorable firsts.

When are you doing it again? :)

Richelle
05-13-2014, 12:17 PM
Wow! Some very noteworthy accomplishments! Mostly very positive...other than the boob popping out....was it overly bouyant?

I did not think it was overly buoyant, but it did float. I just gapped it very quickly and put it back. I do not think anyone else saw it.

Richelle

julia marie
05-13-2014, 05:10 PM
Sounds like a great time. You faced a number of potentially intimidating situations and came out of it just fine. Congrats. BTW, I walk around Boston as Julia on occasion and don't pick up any sign that anyone notices anything. One thing about downtown Boston these days is that there are tons of young people (new and different generation) and a lot of foreign visitors. I wonder if both groups are more accustomed to the unusual (I don't think I would pass as easily as you might).

BLUE ORCHID
05-13-2014, 08:44 PM
Hi Richelle, It sounds like you starting to check things off your BUCKET LIST.

heatherdress
05-13-2014, 09:58 PM
Richelle - congratulations. Musta had ah wicked good time.

windycissy
05-17-2014, 02:48 PM
You go girl! I still remember fondly our brief foray to the Westminster Mall in SoCal, we've come a long way, baby!

mechamoose
05-17-2014, 03:30 PM
Shout out when in town, hon. I'm sure your milkshake will bring the girls to the yard!

- MM

Richelle
05-18-2014, 09:51 AM
You go girl! I still remember fondly our brief foray to the Westminster Mall in SoCal, we've come a long way, baby!

Cissy,

Yes we have. Hard to believe it has been 9 years since we met

Richelle