PDA

View Full Version : A week of Jaymee!!

jaymee144
05-12-2014, 09:35 PM
So my roommate is going to be out of town for all of next week and Im thinking about dressing full time :D just a few weeks ago I went out for my first shopping trip alone and it went so well. I just don't know what else I should do so that I don't have to interact with many people (my voice is still not the most passable) but that I can be out and enjoying myself :D any ideas?!

JenniferYager
05-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Couple of thoughts:

1. Totally go shopping. I love going to Lane Bryant, and that is in guy mode...girl mode is even better!
2. Museums. Lots of things to see, but very easy to fade into the background.
3. Parks. Again, lots to see and walk around, but no need to interact with others.
4. Practice makeup looks. That's huge. Take every chance you get to try new looks. That's the best way to learn, and having uninterrupted time is key.
5. Find another CD and go to lunch! They won't care about your voice.
6. Go read at a library, or even better: go to a bookstore and read at the coffee shop that is inside. If you're scared about your voice, you can buy coffee at a drivethrough and then park and walk in and get a table.

And take photos, because otherwise we on the forum can't share in the fun!

jaymee144
05-12-2014, 09:49 PM
ooh I like the idea of a coffee shop. I'm going to have to work for at least a few hours every day, maybe I can get out while I do that :)

newbiecdmd
05-12-2014, 09:54 PM
Jennifer's ideas are perfect - either way take advantage and enjoy the free time you have!
-Liz

JenniferYager
05-12-2014, 10:16 PM
If you weren't all the way out in St. Louis I'd join you!

RebeccaShowers
05-13-2014, 12:22 AM
So many good ideas. enjoy the free time and enjoy living as Jaymee!

Beverley Sims
05-13-2014, 02:59 AM
Just be sure that your room mate does not have any unexpected visitors..

Probably the same goes for you.

I am speaking from past experiences here. :)

Teresa
05-13-2014, 07:48 AM
Bev dare I say older and wiser ! But Oh so true that elusive day to myself ! the world and it's neighbour decide to drop in !