PDA

View Full Version : Underdressing - careful!

michellecd9999
05-12-2014, 11:06 PM
So several times I have underdressed and worn pantyhose or panties under my guy things at work. Today I had my guy underwear on, fortunately, and I caught my pants on a piece of metal and ripped a 8 to 10 in rip right up beside the back pocket. I was glad I was not wearing pink panties! I had to go home and change pants to continue work.
Anyone else had a close call or shown their female underwear by accident?
Michelle

RebeccaShowers
05-13-2014, 12:10 AM
I had an incident in a in a grocery store parking lot - I was fully dressed under my work clothes on my way home I had stockings, lace boyshorts, and a garter belt. As I got out of the car I stretched without thinking and my pants slipped down to my knees. Fortunately nobody saw me, but I wuickly pulled them up and made a getaway to another store. This time, no stretch :o

Saikotsu
05-13-2014, 12:44 AM
I was helping a friend move, and my cargo pants had a sizable rip in the crotch area already, so I knew to be careful when sitting, to avoid flashing my black panties. Well, I crouch down to help pick up a couch and I hear this tremendous RRRRIIIIPPPPPP. I quickly held the back of my pants up, backed up against a wall and took off my jacket, which I then tied around my waist. Luckily everyone was opposite of me. When I got home later that day I inspected my pants. To my horror, the rip had gotten big enough that I could fit my head through it. It was my favorite pair of pants too...

Tracii G
05-13-2014, 12:45 AM
Was in the bathroom at work taking care of business in a stall.
A guy walks by me to get to the next stall must have glanced in the tiny crack between the door and door frame.
He said are your drawers pink? I said yeah I guess so and he got real quiet after that.LOL
Nothing ever came of it.

Terrylynn
05-13-2014, 02:25 AM
I was wearing lace top thigh highs at work one day and noticed a few people giving me odd looks as I walked to the men's room. I went into the stall and as I started to unbuckle my pants saw that my stockings had slid down my legs and the lace tops were resting in plain sight on top of my shoes!

mechamoose
05-13-2014, 02:34 AM
I don't 'drop down' as far as I used to before wearing girl undies. I wear them every day now, as well as girl's pants and stockings/socks. I wear frilly things with bows & lace for undies all the time (my wife thinks it is pretty and encourages me)

There is that crucial 18" of the stall wall that you need to compensate for...

- MM

Beverley Sims
05-13-2014, 02:49 AM
One of these days it may happen, but not today.

If you 'wanna' live, just be careful. :)

Kate Simmons
05-13-2014, 03:38 AM
For myself it was kind of a "no brainer" to be extra careful when I used to underdress at work. :)

KaceyR
05-13-2014, 04:16 AM
Not of the panties side (yet) but at work was the time where a coworker saw fem boots I had on.. Reached down for my pant leg to slide it up to see better. I had hose on underneath...dunno if she saw the hose or just could tell by how easily the jeans slid. I'd reached and moved away a bit fast. One of the few Coworkers I think suspects anyway.

mariehart
05-13-2014, 05:53 AM
In school. I was wearing panties which I often did. I'd guess I was about 14. Forgot it was physical education day. Now I'm going to have to take off my trousers right in front of everyone wearing what were typical 1970s colourful flowery panties. It would have been obvious. Luckily I didn't panic and held back in the locker room before changing into my shorts when everyone else was gone. I am glad I wasn't wearing tights that day though!

Since then there was only a near miss with a thong appearing above my waist band.

stephNE
05-13-2014, 05:56 AM
Last year in the summer, I was out front in the drive way working on my car. I was down on knees working in one of the wheel wells. I friend was driving by and stopped to talk to me for a couple minutes and see what I was doing. A few minutes after he left my wife came out to talk to me and she said " I sure hope no one stops by to see you, I can see you purple lace panties sticking out of the back of your jeans". I'm sure my friend must have seen too, but he's never said a thing. Must be a good friend.

Linda E. Woodworth
05-13-2014, 07:19 AM
Closest I came to getting caught was when I had a bra on under my sweat suit as I started my work out.

It was early in the morning before the kids had left for school. My daughter caught me off guard and gave me a quick hug before she went out the door. How she missed the bra straps I don't know, but she did. I don't do that any more!:o

Christie ann
05-13-2014, 09:15 AM
It's those unexpected quick hugs that will get you. I had the chance to work away from home for a week, including one morning in the office by myself. What could be wrong with getting dressed casually? Who do I meet in the parking lot? An old GG friend of my wife's. Of course she gives me a hug, of course I can feel her fingers on the bra strap. Nothing has ever been said.

StephanieDragg
05-13-2014, 09:24 AM
been busted a bunch of times over the years omg ! first time was most embarrassing and worried me the most I guess as I was at work years ago, don't really care much anymore what people think, when I go out fem I fully dress, if I am in guy mode I always have at least panties on, and could also be wearin sports bra or cami, girly socks under my slacks and shirt.

Laura Collette
05-13-2014, 11:15 AM
Warm weather has come at last in Chicago, and with it comes shorts season. My legs are very white and I'm self conscious about them... all last summer in shorts they never got browner. So yesterday I went downtown in male attire wearing shorts, pantyhose, crew socks and running shoes. I don't have hair on my legs any more -- never had much to begin with and now I'm 70 so even that's gone. The pantyhose are nearly colorless but my legs looked a whole lot better so I'll be wearing pantyhose more often and buying some more.

BLUE ORCHID
05-14-2014, 07:18 AM
Hi Michelle, That's why I never underdressed at work.

Majella St Gerard
05-14-2014, 07:48 AM
I worked in a plant for 20 years and had to get changed into a uniform in a locker room with my co-workers at the start of each shift. I used to wear panties and then wear a pair of boxers over them. I often wondered if anyone could tell. Almost got busted several times looking at cross dressing mags ( I worked the night shift, and had the time ). During this time was the first time I really crossdressed for a Halloween party.