PDA

View Full Version : First time out

Dani0948
05-14-2014, 03:41 PM
My first time out was pretty amazing. I have planned for some time to get breast forms, but have not ordered over the web as I'm still not out to my wife. I discovered a shop in my area (Transformations by Rori) that has forms. I decided to go enfemme as it didn't seem right to go in drab. I drove to the shop ignoring the traffic aound me and found convienent parking behind the building and walked right in. I was the only customer and Rori greeted me and helped me through the sale. She also pointed out he many other items in the shop. She is an amazing lady.

If you have a shop like this in your area, go ahead and check them out - you may be pleasantly surprised.

What a rush!

julia marie
05-14-2014, 05:08 PM
Congrats on the first time out and on finding a helpful retailer. I had a similar shop available before i moved and it made all the difference when I was starting to get serious about CD.

Julie Denier
05-14-2014, 05:10 PM
Congrats on your first time out! Rori's is in my neck of the woods as well; I've passed it often but never stopped. Going out en femme in my own backyard would be a little too risky for me, I think. That's why my first time out will be on an out-of-town work trip in a couple weeks.

Tami Monroe
05-14-2014, 05:31 PM
Congrats! There are no friendly shops in my area that I have found as of yet.

kimdl93
05-14-2014, 05:34 PM
Good for you..you'll never forget your first time out or your first forms!

Suzanne F
05-14-2014, 05:42 PM
Congratulation! I will never forget buying my first forms at Carla's .

Beverley Sims
05-15-2014, 10:38 AM
They are there tucked away in hiding, you just have to find them.

Stephanie Sometimes
05-15-2014, 11:18 AM
Congratulations Dani! I think it's really smart for CD's to go to a known safe venue for their first outings like you did. There is still the fear of being noticed by someone you know and being outed. You did it and I know it takes a lot of courage. It's an amazing combined excitement/fear adrenaline rush at first to go out isn't it? After some more times out and getting a presentation you are comfortable with the adrenaline rush subsides and it's even more fun as you can be relaxed, more aware of your surroundings and it becomes so satisfying just to express that part of yourself that's been bottled up inside for years.
Hugs,
Stephanie

AKADonna
05-15-2014, 04:13 PM
Great news, Dani! Isn't it great to talk feminine issues with a real GG? For some reason, just getting to talk about femme things, urges and feelings with a woman is just so relaxing and comforting. It always make me feel so very feminine when I get to go for a makeover. Still not really comfortable going out fully dressed very much (always out of town), so going to a CD friendly retailer or bar or club or support group can be a comfortable way to explore your feminine side.

BLUE ORCHID
05-17-2014, 02:38 PM
Hi Dani, I remember way back when I got fitted for my first set of forms , O' what a feeling.

Paige62
05-23-2014, 09:01 PM
Hi Dani congratulations i admire all the girls who have the confidence to go out enfemme i do have forms but got them from the internet xxxx hugs love and kisses Paige