PDA

View Full Version : hotel stay

ladyinblack
05-17-2014, 01:13 AM
I was sent out of town for work. When i was told i was going out of town i was so excited:cheer: that I coulndt wait.I seemed like it took for ever.The day finally came I packed all my men clothes and then went threw all my wifes drawers and pulled out 5 pairs of panties,3 bras,1 lbd,1 short black skirt and a pair if victoria secrets yoga pants.I have been gone for a week and have been dressing every night and underdressing every day.Oh what a feeling this is.Been woring on my tuck and let me say i think i finally figured it out after using you girls help and you tube.Iam able to put my panties on and have my front totally flat.I have also been working on my boobs. i have been able to make some good looking ones but let me tell you the duct tape still kind of hurts when you take off.So as i right to share with you girls i am laying in my hotel room in a preatty black cami and some babby blue lascey panties.Iam also excited cause tommarrow iam going to go to khole for the saturday sale and try to find Michelle some heels and some more outfits.Wish me luck. Thanks for listening
Love you girls:battingeyelashes:

Persephone
05-17-2014, 02:00 AM
Sounds exciting and awesome!

But I do hope you had your wife's permission to be "borrowing" her stuff!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Hell on Heels
05-17-2014, 02:34 AM
Hell-o Michelle, I guess some work and tons of play would be quite fun. Your a lucky girl!
Enjoy every moment of the rest of your hotel stay. And good luck with the shopping trip, heels yay!
Much Love,
Kristyn

Adriana Moretti
05-17-2014, 04:18 AM
But I do hope you had your wife's permission to be "borrowing" her stuff!

Hugs,
Persephone.
I was gunna say......Im pretty sure she's gunna notice that one....LOL

Marcelle
05-17-2014, 05:26 AM
Hi there . . . sounds like a great adventure and a good way to explore Michelle for a few days. Glad you are having a great time . . . Enjoy.

Hugs

Isha

Beverley Sims
05-17-2014, 12:30 PM
I see you have a new found freedom for a few days.
Enjoy it while you can.

PaulaQ
05-17-2014, 12:40 PM
Pro tip: use your stay out of town to buy clothes for yourself. Who cares if anyone sees you? You are far from home. Borrowing your wife's stuff leads to getting caught, and will creep the hell out of her!

Amy Fakley
05-17-2014, 01:04 PM
yeah, you're out of town. Nobody knows you, and nothing feels better than having your own things.
Have a few bottles of liquid courage and hit a busy mall where you'll be just another face in the crowd.

If the mall seems like too much, find a target or a walmart with self-checkouts ... that's my go-to trick for buying underthings.

Buy yourself a bra, girl! Duct tape ... holy mozezzz that must hurt :-)

BLUE ORCHID
05-17-2014, 02:15 PM
Hi Michelle, It really sounds like you are having a wonderful time.

RE: The duct tape , you should be using medical tape, If you must use duct tape take it off in a HOT soapy shower

shimmeryphantasy
05-17-2014, 02:37 PM
Sounds very fun...... I'm kinda new here and not sure if I should share one of my experiences of a hotel stay that I had a few years ago.... or just comment on yours.......... I never really went on a trip by myself , usually always had a gf with me or family ...... but the one time I went by myself I was able to take my nightgowns and hosiery with me and there was a Hooters right across the street so I put on some hose under my jeans and went to Hooters .... that was fun !!!

ladyinblack
05-17-2014, 03:02 PM
what kind of medical tape works best