PDA

View Full Version : God I love this!

Elkeliini
05-17-2014, 03:32 PM
Here we are. it is saturday evening (night). I just did his/her make up. he/she got dressed. I got dressed, did my make up and hair. We are sipping champagne and I am enjoying every minute of it. Pictures taking including the obligatory selfie with no intend to show anyone.... ever. I had no idea that the GG girlfriend could equally enjoy the whole crossdressing. :D

mykell
05-17-2014, 04:39 PM
didnt you learn to share in kindergarten,
also no teasing.....

Jason+
05-17-2014, 05:48 PM
Wonderful to read! If you are both able to enjoy and be happy and comfortable go for it, you are both lucky then.

Hell on Heels
05-17-2014, 06:08 PM
Nice of you to help him/her, did he/she return the favor?
Sounds like a wonderful night for the both of you. Have some more of that champagne,
and maybe we'll get to see some pics. Why wouldn't you enjoy it, he/she is still the same
person you have always known, and now you have even more in common.
Have a great night!
Much Love,
Kristyn

Princess Grandpa
05-17-2014, 06:40 PM
I'm glad your enjoying your time with him/her. My wife very much enjoys Rita. If too much time goes by without Rita making an appearance she gets as irritable about it as I do. Speaking for myself receiving that type of love and acceptance means more to me than I know how to express. After reading tees forums I know we aren't the only couple like this. It's rare enough though that one needs to truly appreciate the situation they're in. Keep having fun!

Hug
Rita

Jenelle
05-17-2014, 06:47 PM
That is awesome you are enjoying it so much :) One aspect my GF really enjoys is getting my opinion on outfits. Today we did some shopping which involved looking for purses and shoes. Ever purse or pair of shoes she found always ended in her asking my opinion. Of course I do the same. It is really wonderful to be able to share this with a SO.

Beverley Sims
05-18-2014, 07:40 AM
I enjoyed weekends like that with three female housemates.

Boy! I do miss it sometimes.

reb.femme
05-18-2014, 04:18 PM
Hi Elkeliini,

Champagne, and not Salmiakki Vodka? (salty liquorice for those that don't know). My one time drinking that was in Oulu many years back.
Sounds like a great time. Maybe you'll post the pictures one day.

Rebecca

mechamoose
05-18-2014, 04:22 PM
Your GG friend likes *you*, not what your biology is.

You are lucky, sweetie!

- MM

Tracii G
05-18-2014, 04:49 PM
Pics or it didn't happen...............................J/K
Glad you had a good time.

ReineD
05-18-2014, 04:56 PM
It's fun when it can be relaxed like that, and just a wonderful evening about the two of you. :)

Enjoy!

BLUE ORCHID
05-18-2014, 06:50 PM
Hi Elkeliini, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.
It seams that some women like the idea of having a part time girlfriend.

Farrah
05-18-2014, 07:14 PM
I'm so happy for you two!!...My wife and I are planning a girls night. We're hoping to venture out, but if not, staying at home sipping wine will be fine with me. Continue to enjoy yourselves. We're looking for those pictures real soon!..;)

Elkeliini
05-20-2014, 10:02 AM
it was great. it really was. the benefit of a secluded garden and finally sunshine in Finland as well. lovely. and yes champagne, not salmiakki kossu (I am from Oulu btw) and yes yes pictures taken and no... nobody will ever see them. I look hideous in pictures for starters and he is not out. :D

Di
05-20-2014, 10:15 AM
Very nice....after reading this I decided we need a relaxed stay at home eve like that. Sherlyn and I seem to be always running the roads on the weekend.Glad you both enjoyed yourselfs....thats what it is all about!:love:

Ally 2112
05-23-2014, 09:28 PM
It is always great to hear positive posts glad you had a great time !

Christina Page
05-24-2014, 02:14 AM
It's so nice to hear a positive and uplifting post like this :)

Manwithabra
05-24-2014, 08:32 AM
I can't wait until the day I get to dress like that around my GF. We both live in homes that are crowded right now, so we'll have to wait until we move in with eachother. Congratulations!

-Nicole

Kate Simmons
05-24-2014, 08:51 AM
Sometime it's just nice to have a girly boyfriend to talk to and spend time with. Enjoy your time together Hon.:)

AnneC
05-24-2014, 09:32 AM
That sounds like something to wish for. I just think it would be nice to be able to share this "gift" with someone.

Jane G
05-24-2014, 02:15 PM
Lovely to read this thread. Enjoy. :battingeyelashes: