PDA

View Full Version : Wife's comments

MissTee
05-18-2014, 12:15 AM
To say that the last two weeks were stressful would be an understatement. The payload at work has been nothing sort of historical, and my temporary assignment two states away from home has suddenly become semi-permanent. So, now I have a small condo I'll continue to maintain and spend most of my time at until things improve and I can get back home. While it gives me lots of Misty time, I'm rather depressed at the thought of continuing this grind far away from home.

Anyway, my wife and I were discussing my circumstances today and she was such an inspiration. She committed to helping me make this work and even encouraged me to give Misty ample time and she knows I need that when I'm under stress. We talked this evening on the phone and she spent a lot of time coaching me on wardrobe options and - I strongly felt - she wanted me to get my girl on to help me through this.

I love my supportive wife . . . .

lynn.crossdresser
05-18-2014, 12:59 AM
Sorry to hear about your situation with work. Sounds as if you have a very strong supporting wife to look forward to seeing hopefully soon. Try and stay positive and make the best of the situation, with Misty and your wife’s help you can see it through. I wish you well.

Lynn

BLUE ORCHID
05-18-2014, 06:43 AM
Hi Miss Tee, You have two things to be so greatful for, A wonderful loving wife and a Job

kimdl93
05-18-2014, 06:46 AM
That's really great support from your wife!

Marcelle
05-18-2014, 06:48 AM
Hi MissTee,

As others have said sorry to hear about your work situation. I have spent way too much time away from my wife during my military career and I feel your pain. On the other hand, it is great to hear you lovely wife is helping you through this and is there as a great support . . . cloud and silver lining.

Hugs

Isha

Jaylyn
05-18-2014, 06:50 AM
Sounds like your wife is a great gal. I'm lucky to have one similar to yours also.
I have found that sometimes I will dress more under stress than just for the fun of dressing. When I was working ( now retired) I would get stressed and if the fish weren't biting I'd find myself dressing. I think it can be a great stress relief. It's tough having to work away from loved ones or on the road so I wish you lots of luck and remember take a deep breath attack the work hard but attack the stress level even harder. You can get thru the work assignments.

Beverley Sims
05-18-2014, 07:00 AM
There is nothing like being away from home to spread your wings, the only downer I had was the wife was not there with me.

soniagee
05-18-2014, 07:01 AM
Your wife is an amazing, supportive person. You are truly blessed.

Michelle Deere
05-18-2014, 07:15 AM
MissTee,
Take heart in the fact you have a loving wife and one who is supportive of you. I have been in a similar situation, working oversea (after leaving the military) for the last four years, 8 weeks away 3 1/2 weeks home, but unable to ever contemplate dressing other than squeeze in a few hours when home. Time away from the ones you love is very hard. We considered it a "short term pain for long term gain". Hope you are able to see your loving wife often. Best of luck.
Michelle

Kim_Bitzflick
05-18-2014, 08:28 PM
I understand. I was away from home for about 6 months with seeing family about every 2 to 3 weeks. I think your wife's advice is good. I know it helped me while I was out of town.