PDA

View Full Version : Best ice cream ever.

Maria 60
05-19-2014, 08:59 AM
Last night we were watching TV and my wife was graving ice cream truck ice cream, we know of one truck that always parks at a downtown parking lot by the lake, looked at her almost like, you really want to drive all that way for a ice cream. She said it's not as much the ice cream as much as just to get out. I told her that was fine, and she surprised me,with why don't I get dressed and I can drive town town dressed up, so we both get what we want. Being very much a closet dresser I didn't know what she meant, and wanted her to explain what she meant by getting dressed? She said, dress as I always did and maybe no wig and walk out of the house in male cloths and remove my cloths in the garage before I back the car out. As fast as I could I got dressed and put on my favourite wrap around dress and added all the bells and whistles, jewellery and all, I put on my jeans and male jacket and as she wanted I undressed in the garage and backed the car out. I couldn't believe I was in the car fully dresses, less wig. My wife told me just to relax when driving that the car is low and it has light tinted windows so don't panic and enjoy the ride. I was very nervous I looked down to see the wrap around dress was open a bit showing a nice piece of leg, and off we went. As we thought the ice cream truck was there and my wife got out bought us ice cream and we enjoyed ice cream sitting in the car by the lake. I must have thanked her a thousand times, she asked me to drive home the longer route so I could enjoy myself a little longer. The funny part of the night was we were at a red light and there was a pick up truck beside us and she told me," look at this older guy he's in his truck with his wife and he's drooling over your legs", she asked me to put my head as far back in the seat so he doesn't see my face, before I knew it she wiped my wrap around dress open exposing a large view of my legs, she started laughing and telling me OMG that guy almost had a heart attack, his eye balls almost came out of there sockets, she said she didn't blame him a women could only wish to have legs like those. It was a great night and again I thanked her over and over and told her any time she wants ice cream it wouldn't be a problem. I believe the best things happen out of the blue, it wasn't planned it just happened, maybe if it was planned it would not have been the same. Sorry it was long just wanted to share all the details to all my friends here. Hope she wants ice cream again soon.

Renee
05-19-2014, 09:11 AM
Maria, It is so nice to hear stories like this. What a wonderful wife you have. It is great to have a spouse who thinks of the S/O, even if it is a means to get what she wanted, haha. Driving enfemme can be a great adventure and yes showing those beautiful legs can get a reaction. Sounds like both of you had a great evening and yes when things happen out of the blue they tend to be more appreciated. You have got to love an opportunity to get out dressed for a period of time. What an eveniing!! Oh and I am sure that the ice cream was good also. lol

celeste26
05-19-2014, 09:12 AM
Now that that is over the next time will be shopping.

bridget thronton
05-19-2014, 09:21 AM
Sounds like a wonderful wife indeed

Beverley Sims
05-19-2014, 11:24 AM
I have shares similar surprising outings with my wife like you describe.
I make the most of it when it happens.

mechamoose
05-19-2014, 12:27 PM
Nice story! So good that your girl supports you that way!

A lot of our issues are based out of fear. Fear of being called out. Fear of being a 'bad tranny'. Fear of our friends or work/churchfolk finding out.

Regardless of what anyone thinks, you still feel like YOU inside, right?

Do you really need someone else's approval to be yourself?

- MM

Teresa
05-19-2014, 01:40 PM
The best ice cream I've had was by Lake Garda in italy, that's going to be a very interesting journey ! Now what shall I fly in ?

BLUE ORCHID
05-19-2014, 08:34 PM
Hi Maria, I think that I'm going out to the freezer and get some ice cream and try not to get any on my blouse.

kimdl93
05-19-2014, 09:15 PM
I applaud your wife, of course for her supportiveness. It seems, I think , that she is gently drawing you out and I think it's also fair to say that she is enjoying the process. Next time, perhaps you can add the wig and a bit of make up and enjoy another evening by the lake together.

Persephone
05-20-2014, 03:13 AM
So cool!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Christina Page
05-24-2014, 04:48 AM
Thank you for sharing your sweet adventure :-)

Marcelle
05-24-2014, 04:58 AM
Hi Maria,

What a great story and thanks for sharing. Getting out is an exhilarating moment and getting to share it with your lovely wife . . . stupendous.

Hugs

Isha