PDA

View Full Version : 4 days as Sheri

SheriM
05-20-2014, 08:14 AM
Just got back from 4 days as Sheri. It was very nice to be in a skirt from the time I got up until bedtime. Most of the time was spent traveling, but there were numerous stops to shop. Most of my skirts are on the short side (a little above the knee) so I was in the market for a knee length skirt. Even though I am no longer young, I still like to shop in the juniors section. Clothes fit better. However with some better hip pads, I am making the transition to the women's isles. Ended up buying two knee length skirts. I like them to be light so they will blow in the wind a little. It shows a little leg and just seems to be very feminine. I also like the pleated skirts which are very hard to find so it meant a lot of time shopping, which can be fun. I understand why women like to shop. Anyway, one of the skirts was on the clearance rack and had no price. After trying it on, I asked for a price. Two SA's got involved and after some discussion and negotiation (can't believe I did that wearing a skirt and full makeup), the SA used a tag from another sale item and I paid $3.00 for it. It is now my favorite skirt and have already worn it twice.
I tried on clothes, always in the women's dressing room. Found a beautiful bra, but my forms just didn't fit, so I had to put it back on the rack.
It was a fun 4 days.
SheriM

Beverley Sims
05-20-2014, 09:13 AM
Sheri,
If the bra is small I use smaller forms especially if it gives me a nice shape.

DonnaT
05-20-2014, 02:24 PM
Nice.

Sounds like my preferences in skirts, mostly above the knee, and I'll be 59 soon. And love the pleated look.

Chari
05-20-2014, 02:37 PM
Finding attire that fits well and looks good can be challenging, but no matter what your age, please always be comfortable and confident in whatever you choose to wear! Enjoy.