PDA

View Full Version : Exercise to increase "bust" without defining other areas?

Abbygirl
05-20-2014, 06:14 PM
OK, I have done some searching before posting this; I found some related posts but nothing that really addressed the specific question I have.

I would like to find an exercise that will produce some extra "breast" tissue inside my push-up bras, WITHOUT defining other areas, such as triceps, quads, etc. Even though I don't work out, I'm already broad shouldered with somewhat muscular arms, I don't want to increase chest tissue at the expense of gaining mass or definition in my arms/back etc.

Without a gym membership or a home gym, what is my best option? From research I've done online, I'm thinking chest flys (butterflies) using barbells are about as good as I can hope for? I've thought about getting a "Thigh Master" (https://www.google.com/search?q=thigh+master) and doing butterflies with that, or getting some of those resistance bands, although I can't imagine how I would mount them for an exercise that would work the chest. I'm pretty far away from being any kind of fitness expert. Any guidance would be welcomed and appreciated.

Kate Simmons
05-20-2014, 06:27 PM
Do a search on "isometrics". That's what I do. You can concentrate on any particular part of the body or the whole body if desired.:)

Samantha Clark
05-20-2014, 06:37 PM
Ha! If you follow my example, you won't exercise at all and allow the body's natural tendency to develop adipose tissue provide a bust line! :D

rachael.davis
05-20-2014, 06:44 PM
it's kind of hard to exercise your chest muscles without exercising your arms, and shoulders.
I've been doing "bollyblast" for a while, it's nice for toning, and I love what I'm seeing on my legs, and bottom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb0444wvJrw

Donnagirl
05-20-2014, 06:50 PM
Guess I was lucky that for years I worked out heaps, ran way to far and swam ridiculous distances. Leaving all that muscle growth to go to flab over the past few years and I have excellent results. I don't know of any single exercise that will isolate the growth you are looking for. A poor diet might help, getting fat will add to a growing man boob!

Cheers,

Nadine Spirit
05-20-2014, 10:08 PM
Okay, I have one that I have done and seen some results from.

I lay on my back and hold two fairly light weight dumbells with my arms perpendicular to my body straight above me. I will then slowly lower the weights outwards away from the center just until I can feel my pecs working. I will then hold that for a bit before bringing my arms back to center above me. When I did it right, I really only felt the weight working my pecs. When you return them to center the weight should be resting more on your palms than being tightly gripped.

Basically when you are done working it for a bit if anything besides your pecs are sore you are working that area so try and aim for just working that specific muscle.

docrobbysherry
05-21-2014, 12:00 AM
OMG! I found the easiest way to have breasts. Decent sized ones, too!

1. Reach into your dresser drawer.
2. Remove set of silicone breast forms.
3. Put into bra.
4. Put on a top and knock your eyes out lookin' in the mirror!

Aprilrain
05-21-2014, 05:09 AM
Things like this come up from time to time.

Look your a dude, you have the genetics and more importantly the HORMONES of a dude. If you workout you will lose fat systemically. You can't lose fat from specific areas and keep it in others. Pecks are not boobs, neither are moobs (yuck!), not even close! Boobs are mostly fat and breast tissue, the only way to grow them is with A lack of testosterone and an abundance of estrogen and progesterone.

In short, if you want a feminine body, start taking hormones and STOP working out! Or do what Doc said, wich sounds far easier!

Erica Marie
05-21-2014, 06:18 AM
Coming from someone who works out regularly the only thing that will give you more cushion in the chest is eating cupcakes and twinkies in front of the tv. Everyones body composition is different and you have to work with what you have. Most any exercise will define the muscle you have but it wont give you boobs.

Jaylyn
05-21-2014, 06:29 AM
Doc is right as has been said get a good pair of forms that you like and watch em jiggle as you walk in high heels...

BLUE ORCHID
05-21-2014, 06:52 AM
Hi Abby, It sounds like you need to look into getting implants.

Beverley Sims
05-21-2014, 09:44 AM
The Romans went on the "Appian Way".

I go the "Silicone Way".

sometimes_miss
05-21-2014, 10:15 AM
If there was any way to increase breast size without surgery, market demand would have found it by now. Because right now, the only companies selling creams/exercisers/tricks to increase breast size are the same ones who sell penis enlargers! Don't be sucked in by the hype. Breasts are not muscle tissue. You cannot 'build up' your breasts with exercise. At best if you get fatter, you can hope some of that fat will go to the breasts. But it's not likely to happen if you try to keep the rest of you the same weight.

Abbygirl
05-21-2014, 06:25 PM
Thanks to everyone for their replies!

Kate: an isometric exercise is exactly what I am looking for. So far the best I have come up with is the chest fly.

Brenda: The non-exercise route has been my norm for years!

Rachael: Yeah, I know it's a dream to truly isolate one area, just trying to find the "best compromise". Thank you for the link but for right now my real motivation is the "bust" area.

Donnagirl: I used to lift weights when I was younger and had a decent chest. But it's been a longgg time since I've lifted so I have a wee bit of what you describe. I just want more.

Nadine: THANK YOU for sharing your experience. I bought two 8 lb dumbells today and I am going to try what you have described here. I will let the next-day soreness guide me to the illusion of larger "breasts".

docrobbysherry: Believe me, I have made the investment into silicone. Several times over. Forms are great for adding mass but I want more cleavage. I really should have made the title of my original post, "Exercise to increase apparent cleavage without defining other areas?"

Aprilrain: I would love to take hormones to grow actual breasts but I am not willing to accept the side effects of doing so, so I choose not to take them. I am a crossdresser, I have no plans to transition. I know I can't exercise my way into actual breast tissue as a dude with dude endocrinology. I just want to find an exercise that will build some flesh that looks convincing in a push-up bra.

Erica Marie: Eating cupcakes in front of the TV just gives me a belly. If only I could dictate where the extra pudge ended up.

Jaylen: I have several pairs of forms in different sizes and I love all of them, they just don't help my cleavage illusion the way I want them to.

BLUE ORCHID: Implants would definitely help my quest for cleavage, but I'm ready to go that far only in my fantasies.

Beverley: My experience has been that silicone doesn't do much for cleavage. All I really want to accomplish is to gain some extra tissue to make cleavage with.

sometimes_miss: Again, my apologies for posting a misguided post - I know I can't grow actual breasts, I just want to create some extra tissue that can be used to create the illusion of female cleavage.