PDA

View Full Version : Day of firsts!!!!

AprilMayy<3
05-20-2014, 06:39 PM
So here I am, in my skirt, leggings, knee high boots, and hipster Ariel(Little Mermaid) shirt, sipping lemonade out of a wine glass and listening to "The Best Day of My Life" :) I've come such a far way :)
I saw Richelle's thead about firsts in Boston, though my list isn't quite THAT extensive :P
1. I'm sitting here listening to music while dressed, on my computer. Never would even thought of having the chance to do this before.
2. I did the dishes!! I've always wanted to do SOMETHING feminine dressed as a girl, and now I have! Tomorrow's vacuuming day!
3. Actually relaxing while dressed. This is the biggest one for me personally. I'm finally relaxed :)

And it's all thanks to this website, and I know I've been thanking you girls a lot recently, but it's very much well deserved. This website has helped me through a lot, and I know it will even more in the future.

April <3

AliyahS619
05-20-2014, 10:47 PM
Thanks for sharing April! That's amazing!

Let's hope this is just the first day of so many firsts. I still have new firsts all the time and cherish each and every one.

Katey888
05-21-2014, 04:08 AM
April, that's nice to hear you're finding yourself and what makes you feel comfortable - I'm sure it helps all of us who come here in many ways, practical as well as more emotional support when we need it. :hugs:

What's really amazing is how this works as a self-support group - the more you read, the more you understand that someone else has probably gone through, or is going through the same things you'll be feeling yourself. :)

I had a small first today too... my first pair of leggings... :D

Only one thing I'd disagree with though - lemonade in a wine glass...? :eek:

Enjoy relaxing April...

Katey x

Beverley Sims
05-21-2014, 09:54 AM
April,
You appear to be someone who is just starting out.

I think it was a joyous time for me with all the "firsts" that occurred from day to day.

Tracii G
05-21-2014, 09:59 AM
Sounds wonderful to me, enjoy your day April.:)

Chari
05-21-2014, 10:02 AM
April, There are many "firsts" that will happen in our feminine side, and it is so great to read you are encouraged by this forum to explore and discover the facets of your "April" image. May you have an abundance of positive pleasurable femme moments! Enjoy.

reb.femme
05-21-2014, 01:50 PM
.......I saw Richelle's thead about firsts in Boston, though my list isn't quite THAT extensive :P

2. I did the dishes!! I've always wanted to do SOMETHING feminine dressed as a girl, and now I have! Tomorrow's vacuuming day!.......

Ooh April, you brave girl. I'm waiting for the first reply that says you are indulging in stereo types.....apart from me that is :heehee:.

I like getting girl and taking it easy though, so enjoy is all I'd say!

Rebecca

AprilMayy<3
05-21-2014, 07:29 PM
April, that's nice to hear you're finding yourself and what makes you feel comfortable - I'm sure it helps all of us who come here in many ways, practical as well as more emotional support when we need it. :hugs:

Only one thing I'd disagree with though - lemonade in a wine glass...? :eek:

I always see you girls saying you're drinking wine, which I assumed from a wine glass, lol. I wanted to see what all the fuss is about haha.

Ooh April, you brave girl. I'm waiting for the first reply that says you are indulging in stereo types.....That is a big part of dressing for me, to be honest. Emulation of being female, and I've always grown up with the women of my house doing the stereotypical activities, so that is important to me for my dressing experience haha.

Diversity
05-22-2014, 04:14 AM
Good for you AprilMayy! This site is a great one, because of the members who continue to contribute, support, and share their stories and insights.
Di

BLUE ORCHID
05-22-2014, 06:58 AM
Hi April Mayy, :daydreaming: Isn't it amazing that you can have thousands of like minded friends with just a click of the mouse??:daydreaming: