PDA

View Full Version : So far what makes me happy

krissygurl
05-20-2014, 08:33 PM
I'm still new to really exploring my real self as Krissy, and have been dressing pretty regularly from when I get home until I have to put on my "regular" clothes when my wife gets home. I had a thought today. Although I havn't really gone forward with full outfits and heels and makeup (I wear lady's jeans and tops and workout pants and tops) there is something special about having my "hair" fall in front of me. As I walk, look down, whatever it may be. It always makes me smile even when I'm stressed, either pulling it behind my ears or brushing it behind me, or letting it be in the way. I guess its the most real expression of myself at this point, but just wanted to share it. :)

Katey888
05-21-2014, 05:43 AM
Krissy - I take it because you say "hair" you mean wig? (Sorry - I hate using the term wig too... :))

If so - I know exactly what you mean (and if it's your real hair, then I'm jealous!) particularly as an expression of femininity and something that really completes the look and feel. I've always loved the way GGs with even just mid-length hair can flick it, reposition it and generally mess with it! :D Sadly the days of my real hair being anywhere near that long are decades ago... :eek: And anyway - 'part-time' hair has its advantages.. not least that washing and drying can be done 'off-head'... :heehee:

The more I have it on the more I like it and get used to it... if only it were real...

Katey x

Kate Simmons
05-21-2014, 05:57 AM
Enjoy being yourself Hon. Being happy is a rare commodity these days.:)

Beverley Sims
05-21-2014, 09:51 AM
I notice my hair when it is long, same as my fingernails.

My whole feeling is changed, sensations and mannerisms are quite different when dressed.

BLUE ORCHID
05-22-2014, 08:34 PM
Hi Krissy, Your hair is your Crowning Glory, Enjoy it.