PDA

View Full Version : Is there any greater feeling?

Wildaboutheels
05-21-2014, 12:09 PM
Than smooth skin and the tactile sensation of different fabrics against it? Anyone else just love the feel of long sleeves against freshly shaved arms and then slipping on some nice suede gloves on the ends of those smooth arms to finish off the look?

Sensory overload.

Just what is it about smooth arms I wonder?

I'm also curious as to just how many GGs shave their arms?

AmbersWife GG/SO
05-21-2014, 12:22 PM
I knew a girl in high school who shaved her arms. I though it was beyond weird.

Vickie_CDTV
05-21-2014, 12:29 PM
She may have been rather hirsute and embarrassed of all the hair on her arms. It is not totally unheard of for women to want the hair on their arms permanently removed or reduced.

AmbersWife GG/SO
05-21-2014, 02:20 PM
Nope. She was one of my best friends and had sparse light blonde hair. It was just her jam.

CrossJess
05-21-2014, 07:07 PM
Depends on what sort of shave were talking about here, you wet shaving??

I shave my arms with trimmers which leaves about 1mm of hair left, if you wet shave your arms then the hair will grow back a lot thicker and darker where as if you trim the hair that wont happen, I'm blond haired so when I shave me arms they look really girly I always remember doing it for the first time and thinking bloody hell that looks so girly lol.

the only wet shaving I do is my legs

Ressie
05-21-2014, 08:08 PM
I'm so lucky. My arm hair is naturally difficult to see. Same with my legs, although the legs need a shave once in a blue moon. So I can't relate to the great feeling of shaved arms. Armpits would be a different story!

BLUE ORCHID
05-21-2014, 09:04 PM
Hi Wah, The arms and legs stay smooth and another great feeling is a skirt and slip sliding back and forth over your legs.

suchacutie
05-21-2014, 09:56 PM
The different sensory perceptions that we get when we enter the non-male world of smooth skin and fabrics that are unknown in maledom are some of the things that keep us on track mentally when we transform to our feminine selves. There is no way that Tina has a chance to forget who she is. Just sitting still the inputs are amazing!

Jules Spirit
05-21-2014, 10:05 PM
I shave my arms and they were not especially hairy before I started shaving them. I love my arms shaved. They look better to me. I shave them in the shower just like I shave my legs, and it does NOT make the hair grow back thicker. Really all I notice is the hair get more sparse over the years. :)

Beverley Sims
05-22-2014, 12:01 AM
The sensory perception of hairless areas on my body disappeared a long time ago.

I have to find other things to thrill me now.

Like every day is a thrill anyway. :)

Marcelle
05-22-2014, 03:51 AM
... if you wet shave your arms then the hair will grow back a lot thicker and darker ...

Hi Jess,

Actually this is a myth. Hair density is determined by the follicle resident below the skin and those are genetically determined for each person. Shaving does not stimulate hair growth or density of hair . . . you have what you have. This was disproven back in the 70s. If this were true men would have quite the hairy visage from shaving their faces. The hair may seem thicker when you shave and it grows back in but that is because shaving cuts the hair blunt and all the same length so when it begins to grow it looks thicker. However, once the hair shaft grows out it is as it always was, no more, no less. :battingeyelashes:

Hugs

Isha

Connief
05-22-2014, 09:03 AM
I couldn't agree with you more, Wild! I love the feeling of being totally hairless and my clothes softly caressing me.

UNDERDRESSER
05-22-2014, 11:02 AM
My partner refuses point blank to shave her arms. Not a problem, it's very fine and I don't care. She shaves her legs, but isn't really happy about it. I think she prefers the look, but reacts violently to the idea that it is "required" of her. I think the fact that I shave so consistently, is sort of having an effect on her attitudes. I don't do it for her, (though I would love it if she expressed some appreciation for it) but for my own view of myself. This seems to allow her own pleasure in her appearance to reassert itself. I note now the good weather is finally here (hope I didn't just jinx myself) she has got a couple of new skirts and is putting them and dresses on more. I give compliments on her appearance, and opinions when asked, but would never tell her how she should dress. The furthest I will go down that road is to say I like it when she dresses a certain way. Previous (idiotic) boyfriends tried to dictate how she should or should not dress, and worse, what she should or should not eat. This has resulted in an extreme sensitivity to such behaviour.

Renee Elise
05-30-2014, 08:04 PM
Never tried shaving my arms...was initially resistant to shaving my legs - did the layered hose thing at first. When I finally took the plunge, the feeling was sensational....especially when putting on nylons for the first time after.

Michelle (Oz)
05-31-2014, 03:45 AM
Agree with you about the beautiful feeling of smooth arms. I epilate about every two weeks - yep, it hurts! The first week or so afterward is just awesome but turns ugly then before the hair is long enough to do it all again. Some resistance at home for a while now my wife helps by epilating my shoulders.

sometimes_miss
05-31-2014, 09:19 AM
Than smooth skin and the tactile sensation of different fabrics against it? <snip>I'm also curious as to just how many GGs shave their arms?

Well, I'll go with the feeling of long, soft, silky hair on my shoulders, back and chest.
and some women have to shave EVERYTHING. Those whose ancestors came from areas where everyone was hairy will have the same thing happen to them. Comedian Russell Peters laments the situation of being born Indian, living in one of the hottest climates in the world, and being predisposed to being covered with hair. More than one woman from that area of the world that I've worked with wound up going for multiple laser hair removals, justifying that it was cheaper than buying all those razors for the rest of her life. So yeah, there are a lot of women who feel they have to shave.......everything. Does explain why some girls spend an hour in the shower every morning (touching up where necessary).

She shaves her legs, but isn't really happy about it. I think she prefers the look, but reacts violently to the idea that it is "required" of her.
I solved that problem by waking up early enough each day and taking really good care to look my best every morning, and when she asked why I went through so much trouble, I told her I thought she deserved me to be the best that I can. Never heard another complaint from her about keeping herself looking fine.

LeeAnne
05-31-2014, 05:56 PM
One thing I did sometime back, before CDing, was to shave my "nether regions." That was a very liberating, sensational feeling. Once I became aware of my CDing needs, I shaved what little I had on my chest and under my arms. Now I'm planning to go the full hairless route, though that will be interesting. My body hair is thickest on my lower arms and legs, so it will be noticeable if I do. I'm choosing to remain "closeted" to all but my gf for now. But I agree, every time I have shaved something new it feels totally amazing!

WhisperTV
05-31-2014, 06:01 PM
Even if I one day give up CDing, I will not give up shaving my body hair. The first time I did it, it felt as if I had taken a shower for the first time in my life.

And yes, the clothes against the skin, even men's clothes, feels fantastic.

Edit
It changes the way you look at other men to. When you see all that body hair on their arms, you know they're feeling icky and don't even know it.