PDA

View Full Version : womanly figure...curves!

femaletrouble
05-21-2014, 01:59 PM
:sad: i have a drink most nights...just a few bevies to round the day off, and oh did i forget the pizza that go with that:) but of course this as resulted in a beer belly :brolleyes: i would like to inprove my shape to make it more womanly ...this i no would mean cuttin out the beer an crap food:sad: but i have purchased a bullworker to burn some calories off these exorcises are called isometricts not sure i spelled that right? but i was thinking will this bulk me up? i dont want big muscels lol just to increase my tone an inprove my figure:heehee:

Teresa
05-21-2014, 02:05 PM
I lost nearly two stone when I got a new dog, so I do two good brisk walks everyday no matter what the weather ! You lose weight in all the right places and you get great legs but don't increase muscle mass !

sara.rafaela
05-21-2014, 02:10 PM
Hi, yes, I recommend a diet first. I lost about 30 lbs over the last year, mostly last summer. I went from a size 18 or XXL or 16W to a size 14 bottom, 16 dress/top, or XL. It is nice how so many more clothing options opened up. I lost it by diet. No junk food at all. 1-2 drinks a week. Breakfast oatmeal or white egg. Broth based soup for lunch. Small amount of lean meat plus a heap of green vegetables for dinner. Snack/ dessert 1/2 peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Exercise helps, but without diet will not get you there. I was running 35 mi. per week even at the higher weight. I found that my running speed increased a lot from 4:30 marathon to 3:40. Once the belly is under control... I use a good steel boned corset, then you can go to you tube and find a video to teach you to make home made hip and butt pads. The effect is really nice.

Zylia
05-21-2014, 02:15 PM
Moderate your intake, eat at the right moments and do some cardio (running, cycling, etc.). Two short runs a week before breakfast can be enough. It's not just good for your figure, also for your body in general. You only get one of those, so take care of it.

CrossJess
05-21-2014, 02:24 PM
I was quite a tubby guy and its my crossdressing thats got me down to a uk girls size 12. I was a smoker and a drinker lol had a beer belly but i woke up one morning feeling very different i really wanted to see how girly i could look, it was my mission to feminize as much as possible.

I Just cut out all fatty foods and sugar drinks, gave up smoking and didnt drink beer and do a small amont of work out, i bought my self a cross trainer which works the whole body and do that for 30 mins every night and that keeps me slim and toned, also i dont eat anything mega fatty now like chips, fried foods etc.

You know that crossdressing is a good thing because it gives us the wheelpower to lead healthy lives so our bodies look girly, i feel really girly now and i got the body i always wanted

DonnaT
05-21-2014, 04:55 PM
Building muscle takes more than working out with something like a bullworker. You need a proper muscle building diet as well. Meaning more calories and protein intake. And genetics helps as well.

But you do want to work your muscles in order to burn more calories.

So, use the bullworker to tone the muscle, and reduce your caloric intake. Don't overwork the muscles, the more reps you can do, the more it will tone the muscle.

Beverley Sims
05-22-2014, 12:40 AM
The big secret is what you put in your mouth and how you discard the calories.

Walking is a great reducer.

Running 'aint bad either.

It saves time. :)

noeleena
05-22-2014, 01:43 AM
Hi,

it's funny how many men get on the drink and rat food, why, is this about peer pressure spos it is so you can be like other men and accepted, am i right, not sure about this macho image part of it as well.

From very young i looked after my self from age 10 on because i knew what i was and had no issues to contend with, so this has nothing to do with being male female both the same to me . so no i did not follow after the way of men in what they did so my body has allways been fit healthy and close to many other women of my age body shape size and just normal detail, not pretty of cause, so when it came time to grow into being a woman i was set , my weight has been the same for over 40 years,

Now i did weight lifting though not as in a gym the weights i lifted were still similar to those in a gym i built up my strength yet not muscle mass i was very strong i could lift 2 times my weight 11 stone = 154 lbs and later more again from age 15 on .

Now many men i know have a lot of muscle mass are younger and dont have the same strength i have at age over 66,because i trained hard walked and biked 300 miles a week oh did running as well and was a gymnast so i had to be fit,

Okay i know im a bit different body wise in as much of being intersexed, so my body was different to start with,

So stand me back to back or side on with other women im quite dare i say, in looks feminine so you see if you look after your self you can have your body to be proud of i am and still retain my strength being a woman as well .

Keep fit, walk run biking and keep off that dam rat food even the rats dont like it so that says something and no suger drinks or other drink stay with good food , having a bit of sweat'es now and again is okay,

if you work hard out then increese your intake of food and when you do less work then eat less, so adjust your intake to suit what you do, its worked for myself over 50 years,

...noeleena...

KaceyR
05-22-2014, 01:47 AM
All good advice. Myself at 5'9 I was 172lbs. Getting out and walking 30-60 mins a day (or at least 3-4 days a week) would get me down to 164. Now I shifted to diet changes. No more Pepsi, just iced teas and water (oh, and v8's :). Smaller meals..and now although I stalled my walking, the dietary changes alone now has me at 156. Thru this I've dropped 2 belt notches. (or had to add 2 more holes to the belt). Unfortunately, it means really needing new jeans :)

BLUE ORCHID
05-22-2014, 07:05 AM
Hi FT, You really don't need us to tell you that you need to cut back on the beer and pizzas,
because you already know what the problem is.

femaletrouble
05-22-2014, 07:13 AM
Thanks for all the tips girls, i guess im not a big fruit an veg type so will need to work on my diet i will try to eat more salads now summer is nealy here

devida
05-22-2014, 08:55 AM
I lost 30 pounds a couple of years ago through the heart disease diet, which I don't suggest you try. I've kept it off by walking at least 5 hours a week, eating a moderately low carb diet and wearing compression clothes and shape wear. You don't bulk up from walking. I used to do some moderate weight lifting but now I do Tai Chi. Apart from walking the most helpful thing you can do for yourself is learn to cook, or if you already do, get better at it. Then you can avoid the processed food which is at the base of the incredible weight gain you see everywhere. Avoid everything that is processed, walk a bit and not only will you lose weight but you might be able to do amazing things, like, um recover from terminal heart disease. The shape wear is great not only because it will give you a more feminine figure but it will make it harder to overeat because it's just too uncomfortable to keep stuffing yourself. Switch to vodka, gin or white wine. The carbs in beer, as you point out, really do create that beer gut. You'll be amazed at how fast it disappears once you cut the suds.

CassieD
05-22-2014, 03:16 PM
A guy I worked with lost a lot of weight by cutting out most of the junk and buying a Wii Fit.
He didn't bulk out, just got skinnier.
It's the old eat less do more trick. I'm trying to shed a couple of stone as well.

Jocelyn Quivers
05-23-2014, 01:42 PM
I heard this saying on a podcast I listened to recently and it sums all losing weight, body issues in one sentence. "You cannot out train/exercise your diet." However it would be a dream come true if it were possible, or to have one of those body types that are able to eat any and everything and never gain weight.

Kristyn Hill
05-28-2014, 05:11 PM
3 days on then 1 off for a cheat day. do some resistance training and cardio most days. no carbs at dinner besides veg. protein + veg at dinner. you will drop weight so fast it will blow your mind.

docrobbysherry
05-29-2014, 01:05 AM
6 years ago when I got serious about dressing, I knew I needed to lose weight to simulate a more fem figure. I didn't do it all over nite. At my age and level of experience I'm well aware that excersize programs and diets don't work in the LONG RUN!

First, I quit working out. I want more flabby, not toned biceps. Second, I quit drinking beer and switched to red wine. 3rd, I stopped eating heavy dinners, (more salads and veggies, less beef and no potatoes), and knocked off late nite snacks. Lastly, I slowly cut back on quantities and junk food.

Now, I have dropped 18 pounds, feel good, and can create a somewhat girlish figure. And, these changes have become a permanent part of my life style so I don't even think about them. That means weight's not coming back.

Dora
05-29-2014, 01:31 AM
Zumba is one of my most favorite workouts and since I have embraced crossdressing I am now getting more serious about changing my diet.

mariehart
05-29-2014, 05:48 AM
It's the wine that got me. So I really have to cut that out. I now weigh around 175. I want to drop to at least 155. Age 30 I only weighed 144 pounds and felt fat. So time to quit drinking and walk a lot. I want to get back to wearing size 14. The only upside is that I' m now a genuine B cup. I guess that will change.

josrphine
05-29-2014, 06:13 AM
Hi FT, Yes the carbs are at the center of the weight problem esp. if you are older. Now for the beer. in 1984 I had a cancer kidney removed. Thats it for drinking I said to my self. Well to my surprise the doctor told me to drink beer an red wine. Don't get slouched just one or two a day, an dark red wine. Well here it is 2014 an I am still here, the beer cleans your kidney. Now if you don't believe me I have a very nice scar up the center of my stomach that I will show you. MORE BEER I SAY JO

Sarasometimes
05-29-2014, 08:13 AM
Food is fuel and excess unburned fuel converts to fat. Either decease intake (much less pizza and suds) or increase energy spent (cardio and resistance exercise). Lifting heavy wieghts builds muscle, light weights and high reps gives tone.
I have always watched my weight (my father was heavy and I vowed not to end up like he did, too many health problems from obesity. Last October at a routine check-up, my doctor asked about my regular exercise routine and I didn't have one to tell her about. Since then a 3 mile run every other day and I'm a couple pounds leaner but I feel so much more energetic. I hate the run but love the effects of it so I keep on doing it.
Toughest part is getting started. Try walking and go from there.
Good Luck!

Adriana Moretti
05-29-2014, 11:28 AM
Kate Moss Said It Best....

Hell on Heels
05-29-2014, 12:40 PM
Diets and exercise are easy to start, it's hard to stay with it. Once you start to see some results though, it gets much easier. I found looking at those little labels and actually counting the calories I was taking in helped out. And when shopping check those labels and compare one product for another, you'll be surprised at the differences.
Remember, that growl in your stomach, thats just skinny trying to fight its way out !
You can do it!
Much Love,
Kristyn