PDA

View Full Version : So Close!

AliyahS619
05-22-2014, 06:34 PM
Well, I almost had the guts to speak to someone dressed up, but bailed out last minute. I was in Las Vegas for a conference and I ordered room service. I got dressed in a LBD and sexy black heels think I would accept the room service en fem. Well, when there was a knock, I suddenly chickened out and threw on drab clothes over my dress and kicked my heels into the bathroom. :(

One of these days it'll happen.

mikiSJ
05-22-2014, 06:59 PM
It is probably not necessary to say the hotel staff "have seen everything". But, they have never seen Aliyah. I hope you get another chance as getting out the first time is a right of passage that is difficult to make, but once you start down the path, it becomes so easy to keep on.

CrossJess
05-22-2014, 07:05 PM
Haaaa Vegas!! I love vegas anything goes their just get a couple of drinks inside you sweety, you wont care who you talk to then hehe, I loved my time their when I want back in 2011, lol I remember strutting my stuff out an about wearing daisy dukes so short I had belts wider and tops so tightly wrapped around me that Egyptian mummy's would feel jealous haha but I always got my fair share of male attention lol some really cute guys in vegas.....good times

Farrah
05-22-2014, 07:20 PM
Ive heard, in Vegas, anything goes!! Go for if the chance arises again!;)

BLUE ORCHID
05-22-2014, 07:30 PM
Hi Aliyah, He probably thought it was strange that you were the only guy in the whole hotel that wasn't wearing a dress.

AliyahS619
05-22-2014, 07:38 PM
It was my last night in town. Hopefully the next time I'm in that city I'm many steps ahead and answering in a dress is just the norm. =)

But speaking of it being strange, I'm guessing answering after a delay wearing drab with clearly something underneath was far stranger to Vegas hotel staff than just answering in a dress. I can't wait for my next night out of town!

Beverley Sims
05-22-2014, 09:30 PM
I agree, you will do it when you are ready. :)