PDA

View Full Version : Help! Do I tell my cousin or not?

kaylyn
05-23-2014, 01:07 AM
So my cousin and I are going to go to Victoria's Secret tomorrow because if their panty sale. She thinks I'm going soley for my girlfriend. However I want to get stuff for me. I'm staying with her for a couple if weeks because I'm helping her with yard work she needs done. I tell her everything. Like she knows just about everything about me except for the fact that I wear panties. She's pretty understanding and open minded about stuff but idk, should I tell her on the chance that she will understand and want to have fun with it or should I keep it secret.

paulaprimo
05-23-2014, 01:15 AM
if you're as close as you say with her i don't see a problem. i don't think that "just panties" is that big of a deal.
and if she is cool with that, maybe push the envelope a little bit and tell her more...maybe ask her if she can
put make-up on you. anyways, good luck :)

Beverley Sims
05-23-2014, 01:52 AM
If you are as close as you say you are i see little problem.
On the other hand.......

I would err on the side of caution.

susan jackson
05-23-2014, 04:20 AM
Tell her. The more friends you have, the better

Marcelle
05-23-2014, 04:47 AM
Hi Kaylyn,

Telling people is a tricky situation and the litmus I always recommend is how damaging is it to you that other people know/find out. If you prefer to keep it close hold then I recommend keeping it close hold until you get to a point where you don't care what others think. The reason being is that once you share that secret you no longer own the information. People who seem trusting/supportive (including family) can always do a 180 and when they do, they have a key piece of information about you which you may not want others knowing. I am not saying this is going to happen but you should ere on the side of caution.

Hugs

Isha

Laura912
05-23-2014, 06:14 AM
Absolutely agree with Isha. What do you gain and what can you lose if you tell?

Katey888
05-23-2014, 06:26 AM
Kaylyn - I think your enthusiasm is possibly getting the better of you... with perhaps just wee hints of pinky mist rolling in...?

It's good advice here about opening up and once you do... well, you know your cousin best - but think about how she is with 'secrets'? She may be understanding but will she be a reliable confidant and not discuss this with anyone else?

I'd just enjoy the sale - see how the time with her goes - perhaps that will give you a better idea of how she would take your revelation... :)

Katey x

Deedee Skyblue
05-23-2014, 06:34 AM
First - does your girlfriend know? If not, I would consider telling her before telling your cousin.

As to telling your cousin, why don't you try to get your cousin to tell you that you should try on some of those wispy concoctions of silk and lace that we don't have a universally accepted name for? Slide your hand over one and say something about how (un) comfortable it must be, and compare the texture to cotton boxers. Maybe she'll dare you to try on a pair, and then you can be reluctant, and then be a little embarrassed but give in, and then reluctantly tell her you really like them, and stammer a little when you ask her to help pick out a couple of pairs just for you. And beg her not to tell the SA who they are for!

Deedee

BLUE ORCHID
05-23-2014, 06:42 AM
Hi Kaylyn, Just remember that once you tell her , You can't un-tell her.

kaylyn
05-23-2014, 12:47 PM
Thank you! And yes my girlfriend knows and is very supportive of it. She even helps me shop from time to time.

sometimes_miss
05-23-2014, 09:24 PM
Hi Kaylyn, Just remember that once you tell her , You can't un-tell her.
Yes. Consider the worst possible outcome, and if you can accept and deal with that, they you are good to go. On the other hand, if you cannot live with the worst possible outcome, then don't do it.

paulaloha
05-24-2014, 01:31 AM
I am in no way trying to tell you what to do or how your cousin will reply. That is all up to you.

But I will say that I recently told my cousin and it has been one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Good luck!

Deedee Skyblue
05-24-2014, 08:22 AM
Kaylyn, I've another idea that I think might be fun. Have your girlfriend tell your cousin, but the gf tells the cousin not to tell that you she knows. Or, ask your gf to tell your cousin she has always wanted to see you in lingerie, but has never been able to convince you to try it out...

Deedee

Dannigirl
05-24-2014, 08:46 AM
Deedee that is a great idea - good one !!

kaylyn
05-25-2014, 11:31 PM
I mean I tell her everything about everything and I've been trying to drop hints. Hell I've even made a point to wear my really right athletic shorts and sag around her to see if she sees. She hasn't said anything but we went to VS the other day for her and "my girlfriend" and she was going through the panties and was like well tell me what you like and I had to catch myself lol. Idk I'm so scared.

GenieGirl
05-25-2014, 11:36 PM
Its hard to say Kaylyn. Personally from the sounds of it, if you only wear womens panties as far as your crossdressing goes then i think ones underwear should be kept private. It would seem a little odd to me if my sister told me she preferred to wear thongs....just saying. Now if you are a complete dresser and wear more than just the undergarments then that seems like something a little more appropriate to disclose with your cousin if she is as open minded as you say then she probably would have fun with it. If it's just a panties thing If it were me would not see a decent reason to share that with others.

Wildaboutheels
05-25-2014, 11:43 PM
The only Q you need to answer is are you willing to RISK the entire world knowing about you?

Very few people can or will keep secrets. That even goes for married folks.

Assume she tells only one person who would never tell anyone else. And they tell only one person who would never tell anyone else and...

Is sharing your secret worth the risk?

heatherdress
05-26-2014, 12:06 AM
Why risk it? You have much more to lose if she reacts negatively. You have to stay with her for weeks. If you have dropped hints - she is ignoring them because she does not want to know. Don't push it.

sometimes_miss
05-26-2014, 10:02 AM
Remember the odds; don't let the pink fog and the longing to be accepted make you do something. The odds are terrible; about 94% of women do not feel that crossdressing is appropriate behavior. They may tolerate it, but they don't like it. Desparately wanting your cousin to know, and accept you, isn't going to make it happen. And as above, women are often very bad secret keepers, they often tell others with the admonishment that they tell no one, and that behavior repeats down the line until everyone knows. Women most often feel the need to talk through their situations with other women.