PDA

View Full Version : Caught again

Jane P
05-23-2014, 06:26 AM
So last night my wife was going out for a bit and my son was in another room playing video games. I had started watching the hockey game . After the end of the first period I switched to something else. When she came home an hour later she caught me . There I was sitting on the couch watching a movie called " Water " about women's rights or lack of them in India earlier in the last century.

She asked what I was watching and jokingly I coughed ,switched back the channel and said oh ,hockey of course. Then went back to watching the movie. She just laughed and left me to my chick flick , sorry hockey fans.

BLUE ORCHID
05-23-2014, 06:44 AM
Hi Jonnie, Does your wife know about ((Jonnie)) ??

Kate T
05-23-2014, 06:56 AM
Perhaps you should hire "Fire" and "Earth", the other two films from the trilogy. The struggle for basic human rights and womens rights in particular is a topic that should be dear to EVERYONES heart, cross dresser or not.

Katey888
05-23-2014, 07:07 AM
HI Jonnie - so it's just a few weeks now since your 'Big Talk' - and I wouldn't expect that a movie on women's rights in India should cause too much of a stir..? What is super nice is that your wife can and does see the funny side of that - so sounds quite positive really... :cheer:

In my house, my wife would think me certifiable if she caught me watching hockey... :facepalm:

And rightly so... :devil:

Katey x

Mollyanne
05-23-2014, 07:13 AM
I honestly can't see where you say"caught", caught how????? Personally, the term most of us use is "caught", this word when used refers to someone doing something illegal, wrong or just plain inconsistent with good values. Maybe discovered would be better?????

Molly

I Am Paula
05-23-2014, 07:29 AM
You were watching a movie important to everybody. You should watch more like this, and less hockey. The whole trilogy would be an excellent choice for a couple to watch together.

Adelaide
05-23-2014, 10:33 AM
Caught? Caught doing what?

Beverley Sims
05-23-2014, 10:41 AM
What is there to feel guilty about, salivating at the mouth watching Reece Wotherspoon and her little dog?

My wife would wonder If I started to watch football with all those hunky men..... :)

Sarah Doepner
05-23-2014, 11:56 AM
I have to fill the DVR with sports and special events to balance out "Breakfast on Pluto", "To Wong Foo", "Tootsie", "Transamerica" and "Drag Race".

Kate Simmons
05-23-2014, 12:32 PM
I think a lot of times we get "caught" because we really want to be "caught". :)

Alice Torn
05-23-2014, 12:36 PM
Just think what would have happened if she "caught" you waching a film on MEN'S RIGHTS!!

Sarasometimes
05-23-2014, 01:25 PM
Jonnie, I hope your avatar isn't really you. In Canada, can't they throw you out if you switch from watching hockey to anything else? The Canadians were playing to boot? Wow, serious pink fog I think!

Jane P
05-23-2014, 02:09 PM
I'm sorry . This was meant somewhat as a joke about stereotypical male/female behaviour.

My wife did " catch " me watching what many would consider a feminine movie , instead of the semi-final hockey game I started watching. She teased me a little bit about it and we both had a chuckle. Since having our talk about cding a few weeks back we have been able to share little things like that as well as chats about women's clothing styles and such that we're somehow previously awkward. Things have just been more relaxed between us.

So ,that being said please feel free to be amused by my little tale.

Marcelle
05-23-2014, 06:56 PM
Jonnie,

What's this . . . a Canadian . . . not watching hockey . . . say it isn't so. Quick grab a Tim's Double, Double and turn the game back on. :)

Hugs

Isha

Deedee Skyblue
05-23-2014, 09:52 PM
I honestly can't see where you say"caught", caught how????? Molly

Caught being Canadian not watching hockey - it's like being American and not watching the Super Bowl - you are considered a little weird.

Deedee