PDA

View Full Version : Have you created yor dream girl ?

Jaymees22
05-23-2014, 01:42 PM
I would like to think I have created my dream girl. This girl never argues with me, she all most always knows what I'm thinking and likes to go and do things that I like to do. I really like the way she dresses too. Sometimes I wish she could get her face to look better but I know she's really trying. I wish she could hang around longer sometimes but she can't.

How is your dream girl working out for you? Does it ever border on a nightmare or is it all good??:) Jaymee

Teresa
05-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Hadn't thought of it as having a dream girl, I like some of your comments about her but sadly I think she's the cause of my sleepless nights !

Confucius
05-23-2014, 02:43 PM
Are you saying that you are in love with your own creation? Are you in love with yourself as a woman - also known as autogynephilia?

I believe that all of us understand that cross-dressing produces an involuntary sensory perception of "contact with a female". Some of us internalize the "contact with a female" meaning that we perceive this contact authenicates that we have a female side within ourselves. Others externalize the "contact with a female" meaning that we do NOT see ouselves as females, but only acknowledge the "feelings" of comfort, arousal, bonding, etc. This is an essential feature of the spectrum of cross-dressing.

Personally, I externalize the "contact with a female" sensation, and I am not a big fan of autogynephilia.

NicoleScott
05-23-2014, 02:46 PM
...Sometimes I wish she could get her face to look better...

Don't let her hear you say that - it might upset her. haha

Yes. I suspect that the creation of our dream girl is common for pleasure dressers like me. It's all good.

Wildaboutheels
05-23-2014, 02:54 PM
No hardly, but I do "seem to be" in a minority of the posters here [usually] in that I don't have the need/desire to spend "a lot of effort" on my female presentation.

Does that make me a "lucky" CDer?

Or a "bad" one?

Robinkay
05-23-2014, 03:02 PM
Each time I get fully dressed I always try to make my dream girl (Me) the best I can….

Lorileah
05-23-2014, 03:07 PM
I don't know about a dream girl, but I have let myself out to the world and it is good

LilSissyStevie
05-23-2014, 03:15 PM
I'm much too lazy to create her so I married her.

Katey888
05-23-2014, 03:17 PM
I think I know what you mean Jaymee... :)

I doubt that I could ever create a real dream girl - afraid anno domini is eclipsing one particular criteria for me... and unfortunately I'm never likely to emerge one day as a wealthy heiress, but aside from that... ;)

But I think it goes a little bit deeper than just a dream girl - I think some of it relates to expression of some pent up need to experience the world in a slightly different way. And sadly it's not all good - but then how do you know you've got to the really good stuff if you never feel the lows too...?

At least Katey doesn't argue over what the choice of cocktail is at weekends... :D

Katey x

Alice Torn
05-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Let me see, . She is part Julie Newmar, part Audrey Hepburn, part Tina Louise, part Sharon Stone...uh, and when i am dolled up really nice, she is almost real, but, not quite.

Jaclyn
05-23-2014, 03:45 PM
It's a work in progress I continue to improve each time I dress. I don't know that I'm trying to create a dream girl. It's more like I'm trying to be a happy female.

Crissy Kay
05-23-2014, 03:55 PM
I believe that I have. Its taken me long enough, but I'm worth it!!! LOL!!

Alice Torn
05-23-2014, 04:01 PM
I thionk there was a movie, about creating a dream girl, for some huge guy. "Bride of Frankenstein."

suchacutie
05-23-2014, 05:38 PM
I'm on the other side of this thread. I had no idea who Tina would be the first time, and it seems I still don't any time she arrives! Certainly keeps it interesting!

Beverley Sims
05-23-2014, 06:05 PM
My dream girl always varies, the biggest shortfall is she is never satisfied. :)

A new day a different set of ideas.

PaulaQ
05-23-2014, 06:22 PM
Well, whether or not I've actually created a "girl" or not yet seems to be a subject of some general debate. So I'm going to have to say "no." I'm also going to say that it'll never, ever happen. I won't even get especially close - and my goals are pretty modest.

dana digs sweaters
05-23-2014, 07:03 PM
My dream girl does not get 5 o'clock shadow at 12 noon :(

bimini1
05-23-2014, 08:15 PM
Interesting. For some the female side pleases the male person who expressed it in the first place. And vice versa. Like somehow your heterosexuality is turned inside out, and you wind up desiring the creation in the mirror, the creation in your mind. This to me is a fascinating aspect.

BLUE ORCHID
05-23-2014, 08:22 PM
Hi Jaymee, When I take my time She shows up looking at me in my mirror.

Alice Torn
05-23-2014, 09:37 PM
It reminds me of a parakeet with a mirror! The parakeet sees another parakeet in the mirror.

Kate Simmons
05-24-2014, 04:44 AM
Not "dream girl" per se. When en femme I more or less become who I would be if female.:)

noeleena
05-24-2014, 06:32 AM
Hi,

A dream girl, oh wow, you mean i have to dream about one , if i had to dream about ...one... it would have been 40 years, and only one hang on, there..... is one other, any way it was ...JOS...she really was the only one.

okay the other one is of cause is Dejarn our grandchild , yeap she is very close to me she's a sweet'e,

as for myself no need, no need to dream because i am the girl . a real one though more a woman of cause, never dreamed of or wonted to be like any one else just being my self is more than enough, real life takes care of that miner detail.

...noeleena...

KimberlyJean
05-24-2014, 02:42 PM
I am going to echo Kate, I have not found my "dream girl" but have become pretty good at expressing my female side. I believe that this is the way I would be if I were a gg.

Sabrina133
05-24-2014, 04:58 PM
I am the girl i've always wanted to be...if that is being a dream girl, then yes, i am my own dream girl.

Bree

kimdl93
05-24-2014, 05:34 PM
Nah, I married her. Awwwwwwwww, that's so sweet.

typhoidmary
05-24-2014, 05:40 PM
Seeing as how Mary is not really a separate persona from my normal self (no one IRL knows me by that name and I dress this way pretty much full time), definitely not, although I'd probably find her attractive in a lot of ways until I got to know her, hah. I just couldn't do that to myself.

WhisperTV
05-24-2014, 06:18 PM
Typical Sagittarius that I am, I don't have a dream girl, I have dream girls (plural). There's the blonde bimbo who always wears pink, the submissive Geisha, the stern mistress in leather with a riding crop, the sporty chick, the casually dressed girl next door.

I'm still working on all of them. Maybe when I'm done I can have a really bizarre orgy with myself. :love:

manito_76
05-25-2014, 06:21 AM
From your story, and I already have such an orgy in my head
Typical Sagittarius that I am, I don't have a dream girl, I have dream girls (plural). There's the blonde bimbo who always wears pink, the submissive Geisha, the stern mistress in leather with a riding crop, the sporty chick, the casually dressed girl next door.

I'm still working on all of them. Maybe when I'm done I can have a really bizarre orgy with myself. :love:

Cheryl T
05-25-2014, 07:31 AM
Far too many flaws for me to be my "Dream Girl".
Mine just woke up and is making coffee.