PDA

View Full Version : What's one of the dumbest things you've done and had to hide!

StephanyT
05-23-2014, 06:23 PM
Hi Everyone,

I ask this question, as I was thinking the dumbest thing I've done was last year. I was alone at the cabin enjoying the weekend to myself and thought why not do some sunbathing with the bikini on and enjoy the sun.
Well needless to say I forgot to put on sun protection and for the 1/2 hour I was out there...well had a beautiful burn and without the top on it show up quite well :eek:
First thought oh oh how do you explain this to the wife who does not know yet about my CD. Anyways for the next few weeks until I could cover the paper white I always had some type of shirt on or always faced away from her when getting dressed.

I look back at this now and laugh but what was I thinking!

It was fun to do at the time and I wish I could freely do it again but since I'm still hiding and trying to get the courage to come out it will have to wait.

StephanyT :battingeyelashes:

Beverley Sims
05-23-2014, 08:08 PM
I got bad sunburn lines with a bikini top on.

Stopped me swimming in company for the entire summer. :)

Left my bra and forms on a bed in a motel room, talked to the maid after who enquired, I told her that I was going to a party the next night.

She did makeup for me and then took me to "her" party instead.

Best mistake I ever made. :)

BLUE ORCHID
05-23-2014, 08:29 PM
Hi Stephany, Those dreaded tan lines can come back to bite you in the @$$.

sometimes_miss
05-23-2014, 09:02 PM
Fell asleep while dressed up; woke up and was late to work. Ran and showered, got dressed and hauled ass to work. Got there, punched in and....realized I was wearing lovely pink nail polish. RAn out to the car, and well, thankfully gasoline will take about anything off. Not sure about diesel, though......

MissJoanne
05-23-2014, 09:11 PM
Two for me, both of which turned out to be non-issues:

1) Realised that I still had a little chain around my neck with the letter 'J' after changing back. Not too much of a problem (it's the same as my drab initial), but I never wear any sort of jewellery in male mode, so it would have stood out like a sore thumb..

2) Got to my storage unit last Sunday and realised that I'd left my vee-string on the bathroom sink after washing it the night before! Fortunately, SO was away for the weekend. Quick about turn needed.....