PDA

View Full Version : Coming back from not dressing.

Lucy Lou
05-23-2014, 07:12 PM
How good does it feel when you haven't dressed for a while and then you do. I have had lots of distractions and haven't been able to dress properly for too long. Tonight I came back to the real me and it felt great. How many people go through this feeling. I don't really mind if I have to leave it for a while because I know I will always come back and it will be wonderful, as it was.

It is something that I have now learned to deal with and I do feel that life sometimes gives us a direction and we have to go there, even if it pulls us away from something we love doing. Tonight felt so brilliant that it was almost worth a bit of a break, and I will have some more opportunities to dress up in the next few weeks and then there will be another break, but I am Ok with that.

After the next break I will be living in a new place that will be my own not a rented place so when I eventually move in I will christen it with a real wonderful girly night. :battingeyelashes:

Lucy Lou xx

Beverley Sims
05-23-2014, 08:01 PM
The last time I did that I was five. :)

It did happen to me once about 25, it was an exhilarating experience and felt like an all new experience.

Paige62
05-23-2014, 08:08 PM
hi i started dressing again last year after years of not dressing and havnt really looked back since when i used to dress it was just underwear and dresses and skirts now since i started again i have bought lots of heels dresses skirts and breastforms and started experimenting with make up (still needs improving) and wigs the feelings when dressed now is a fantastic one and i feel like myself (sounds funny that but true) i dont get to dress the way i would like maybe 2 or 3 times a month hence why doing make up is still a bit ragged round the edges xxx hugs love and kisses Paige

BLUE ORCHID
05-23-2014, 08:26 PM
Hi Lucy Lou, I get to dress every day but about three weeks a year we have another
couple travel with us in our motor home That is so great to get back home and dress again.

sometimes_miss
05-23-2014, 09:06 PM
The previous times, when I was with a girlfriend or married, I really didn't think much about it, I just did it. This time around, after about 10 months of forcing myself to not dress up, it was simply a sense of feeling able to relax. I ordered a pizza, after it arrived I dressed up just as I always had, ate while watching TV, did my nails, read some of my book, changed into girl pajamas and went to sleep. Repeated much the same for the next few days. Dressing as a girl just feels normal to me. No thrill, no rush of sexual excitement, I just feel.......calm.

Katey888
05-24-2014, 05:55 AM
It is a great feeling Lucy - especially for me if I've been feeling uninspired and unenthusiastic before... then when it all comes together, the final pesky false eyelash gets stuck in the right place... hair just so... that feels good... it feels right. :)

Sounds like you have got a really good reason for a big, girly celebration coming up... Enjoy the anticipation of it all!

Katey x

Talisker
05-24-2014, 09:00 AM
Like many other things if left for a while it is more intense when going back to it.
Done everyday it gets normal and boring.

katherin28
05-28-2014, 09:47 PM
I don't get the chances that I used to but when I do it is more than exhilarating. I have a night coming up that I am eagerly awaiting.