PDA

View Full Version : Bank holiday in girlie mode

Tatiana
05-24-2014, 07:33 AM
I am really lucky to have a wife who accepts my crossdressing and will occasionally encourage it. She is away for the week taking the grand kids on holiday. I could come along as I have return to work on Tuesday. Anyway, before she left she did comment that I may like to give the house a clean. I used to hate cleaning but now I do this dressed en-femme which makes it feel fun. Makes me feel better about my dressing as I feel I'm doing something to help. Anyway, as she left she said I should put on a dress if I want to do the cleaning. As she left this morning I set tp work and dress appropriately for the cleaning. I've now completed dusting, mopping, vacuuming and washing and am now dressed up with no more jobs to do. So, I thought why not spend the weekend up until Tuesday dressed en-femme? To make sure I don't chicken out I have put all my trousers and shorts in a case which I have locked and put in the garage. However, I still have the key to the case so can give up my challenge at any time. Any ideas about what I can do with the key to ensure I can't get to me trousers before Mobday evening?

Has any one else had this opportunity and what did they get up to?

Love y'all

Tatiana

Jaylyn
05-24-2014, 07:36 AM
Just put it on the key holder and suffer the whole ordeal of having to dress for the whole weekend....... Lol you are one lucky gal....

Carole
05-24-2014, 07:49 AM
Swallow it, it should be available by Monday night I would think, if not then some laxative might be in order.
Enjoy the weekend Tatiana.

heatherdress
05-24-2014, 07:50 AM
My wife also encourages me and I enjoy doing role playing chores dressed.

AlexisWest
05-24-2014, 08:02 AM
should have given the key to your wife

Megan Thomas
05-24-2014, 08:11 AM
Post it to yourself, first class...

Beverley Sims
05-24-2014, 01:44 PM
Tatiana,
Haven't you got enough self discipline without having to resort to a key? :)

Jane G
05-24-2014, 02:01 PM
Don't think the question would arise here. Some fun suggestions, though not sure about swallowing it. Uuuooo!!

Chari
05-24-2014, 02:05 PM
Hope you do have some wonderful femme fun things planned Tatiana while your accepting wife is away! As for the "key", please consider putting it in a large container of water and freezing it! Even with hot water it will take awhile before you can get to it! Enjoy.

BLUE ORCHID
05-24-2014, 02:51 PM
Hi Tatiana, Pace yourself so you don't get burnt out by Sunday.