PDA

View Full Version : Out at Macy's

Suzanne F
05-24-2014, 05:48 PM
I just came back from my Saturday outing in the city (San Francisco). I went to my early morning 12 step meeting in Suzanne mode. I had white skinny jeans and a cute INC top on with a little bling on both. I felt pretty! I had most of the day to myself so I went to the women's Macy's at Union Square. I had a wonderful time browsing around just feeling girly and free. While in the INC section I saw a sister. She had lighter red or blonde hair and was dressed stylishly. I wanted to say hi but I know better. She was very lovely! What a great city to live near. It was refreshing to know there are many of us and we might encounter one another at any time.
Hugs
Suzanne

Genny B
05-24-2014, 06:37 PM
Those moments when you spot a sister are so hard! Maybe attending a local group meeting in that area will help you meet her, or are you not in that area long enough Suzanne?
Genny B

Hell on Heels
05-24-2014, 06:52 PM
Hell-o Suzanne, sounds like a nice day in the City, I get what you said about wanting to say hi, but knowing better.
You didn't tell us what you bought! Come on its Macys in SF, if you can't find something in that store, something's wrong! That place is huge!
Glad to hear your still out and about.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Beverley Sims
05-24-2014, 06:58 PM
The sisters that you don't know are best left well alone.

There are plenty of those that can be known to you and a group meeting is always a good first start.

BLUE ORCHID
05-24-2014, 08:17 PM
Hi Suzanne, She was probably looking at you and thinking the same thing.

Marcelle
05-24-2014, 09:07 PM
Hey Suzanne. I am glad to hear you are getting out and about again and just enjoying being girly. I have yet to encounter a sister in my fair city.

Hugs

Isha

Kim_Bitzflick
05-24-2014, 09:37 PM
I know what you mean. I love shopping in Macy's and trying on all the cute clothes. Next time I'm in town, we need to go out shopping.

mikiSJ
05-24-2014, 11:59 PM
Hey girlfriend.

Like Kristyn said, if you can't find it at Macy's Union Square, or Saks, or any of the other 3 thousand stores around the Square you could always walk a couple of blocks down to Westfield's San Francisco Centre that has a Nordies and another 3 thousand stores.

Hope you are doing well.

Jamie Lynn
05-25-2014, 10:00 AM
Hi Suzanne, I think I might have complimented her on some look or article of clothing. You never know, though every circumstance is different! :)