PDA

View Full Version : A Great Evening!

Persephone
05-25-2014, 03:51 AM
My spouse and I invited a GG friend over for a GNI (Girl's Night In) tonight. We sat and chatted over dinner and wine for a couple of hours and then watched Waiting To Exhale, possibly one of the chickiest "chick flicks" ever made. Such girl time with friends is wonderful and precious.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Marcelle
05-25-2014, 04:22 AM
Hi Persephone,

Sounds like a wonderful evening. One of the best nights I spent as Isha was with three GG friends at one of their houses, we sipped wine, talked about things in general and just hung out. Sometimes it is the little moments that we get to share which make life a nice place to be.

Hugs

Isha

manito_76
05-25-2014, 05:34 AM
It's a place that you describe is a true paradise.

BLUE ORCHID
05-25-2014, 06:16 AM
Hi Barbara, Following your adventures it really sounds like you are truly living the dream.

kimdl93
05-25-2014, 07:07 AM
Sounds like a really fun night.

Claire Cook
05-25-2014, 07:27 AM
Great evening indeed! We need to tell our supportive GG friends how really special they are. I find myself getting more and more into chick flicks -- they give do insights into women.

Beverley Sims
05-25-2014, 04:59 PM
It has become more natural these days but I always enjoyed female interaction more when I was younger.

There was more to exercise my mind as it was all new then.

One day a group of guys talking about girls.....

The next a group of female predators talking about how to trap guys.

I felt like a spy, although they all knew and as I fitted in I was accepted as one of "them".

Eryn
05-25-2014, 05:24 PM
You didn't mention the fondue! :)
Sounds like you had a great time!

Persephone
05-26-2014, 02:16 AM
Thanks for the kind words, y'all!

Hi Barbara, Following your adventures it really sounds like you are truly living the dream.

I am truly blessed with a beautiful life! The main thing has been the continued love and support of my wonderful spouse!

You didn't mention the fondue! :)

True! O.K., dinner was a cheese fondue. I figured that would give us a lot of talk time over a very leisurely dinner. My spouse prepared lots of veggies and cut up a baguette while I prepared the fondue.

Hugs,
Persephone.