PDA

View Full Version : Funny thing happened tonight!

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-25-2014, 06:28 PM
My wife got a call from her mother saying she was going to stop by. My wife came downstairs to tell me. Even in drab, I wear my girly tan sweater. I asked her if I should take it off. My wife just blew it off and said, "My mother knows anyway."

It doesn't get much better! I recently found out that my wife's family has known about me since my wife and I started dating in the 1980's. I'm already cleared to get breast implants when I'm ready but I really have to weigh this decision. Am I nervous? Yes, I am!

Cheryl

BLUE ORCHID
05-25-2014, 08:20 PM
Hi Cheryl, I wish you all the best in your decision.

lingerieLiz
05-25-2014, 08:54 PM
Are you going to dress full time? I'm a 36C by nature. The problem I find is that guy clothes don't fit right. Polo shirts are my bane in guy mode they hang from my boobs if the are loose or emphases my endowments if the are snug. Another problem is if you do get implants your nipples need to be raised because guys are lower on the breast. I assume you have looked at all the issues.

It is interesting that women with small breasts feel a need to have them enlarged even though most people can tell. And, those with large breasts wish they were smaller. Blouses and dresses fit best at a B or C cup.

What ever you decide good luck and hope you enjoy.

Beverley Sims
05-25-2014, 09:04 PM
I have a motto...
"Silicone suits me". :)

I agree not for anyone that wants more.

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-26-2014, 05:00 PM
Thankfully I have a loving supportive wife. We're discussing all of the implications. She even said that we have little contact with a lot of people on a daily basis so we're not worried about what anyone might say. At this point in my life I really don't care, and even my wife feels that we should just enjoy doing what is right for us. I'm already about a B-cup thanks to gyno and some have noticed with my T-shirts. Plus, her family already knows about me and they still love and accept me the way I am. Most likely my family also knows. I don't think they'd care if I had breasts. It would be easy enough for me to blame the meds I'm on. The classic lie.

I do plan to spend as many days as possible wearing my glue-on forms as recommended to see if BA is right for me. Hell, I'll even walk through a Walmart to gauge any reaction. But it's really no one's business. I've seen a lot of guys who have a big rack who don't draw any attention to themselves. I don't plan to transition. I just want to feel good and happy about myself taking this step. Many people live in the middle of the mainstream anyway. Sometimes we just have to pay closer attention to what others look like and not obsess and worry about ourselves or our appearance. After all, we live with ourselves 24/7. It's our life and no one else's business.

Cheryl

Jaylyn
05-26-2014, 05:17 PM
I would be a nervous wreck also, I really don't plan on anything but my forms and then I can change anytime I want.

Chari
05-26-2014, 05:21 PM
Cheryl, Sometimes we are our own worst critic, and suspect many will talk behind our back if we present differently than societies "normal" standards. IMO we should always be comfortable and confident in who we are and how we present, regardless of what others may think. Please keep going in a positive direction, and do what you think is right for you! Enjoy.

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-26-2014, 07:56 PM
I totally agree that we are our own worst critics. I see that in so many posts on this site. I suppose we all look for some kind of acceptance however we present ourselves. And this applies to anyone outside of our realm. I've seen many people who don't fit the perfect stereotype yet they are comfortable in their own skin. This is my life and and I can be who I am. Some might not accept a man being a fashion designer or a woman being a welder. So what?! If anyone cannot deal with seeing a guy with breasts, then they have to realize that some men "might" have a genetic or hormonal condition. What do they know with their narrow minds? Yes, I am apprehensive and a bit scared to take this step. But it's my life and no one else's. I just want to feel good about myself and somewhat fulfilled to have to wear a bra all day at home, or maybe in public. Or fill out a nice one-piece swim suit in my private yard and pool.

Cheryl

Diversity
05-26-2014, 09:03 PM
Hi Cheryl,
Going from wearing girly sweaters to breast implants is a much bigger decision. Take your time to think things through, and I wish you good luck in the future.
Di

Cheryl Ann Owens
05-28-2014, 01:12 PM
Here's an update. For the past two days I've been wearing forms 24/7 and have done things like going to the post office, buying gas, a trip to a large grocery store and Walmart, and sleeping with them on. I wore a bra. Of course I had a loose flannel shirt on because it has been cool here. I know a woman older than me who wears flannels and you can't tell she has large breasts. My bras are also very comfortable and feel "right" for me. I want to test the waters much more using larger forms. So far I've had no problem and if anyone noticed, they had no reaction.

This is something I'd do in the fall just to really get used to them over the winter. Last year I had reservations after contacting a local plastic surgeon about a consultation. On her website she says that she works with transgendered people and after I explained my situation with an assistant, they were very cool about it. I spoke with a friend who fully transitioned and she told me about her experiences. She told me that the bottom line is this -- they'll add money to their bottom line and that's their goal. I probably mentioned that I'll see my therapist soon. She fully knows and I don't expect any problem getting a recommendation even if I don't fully transition. Again my wife and I discussed all of this, and she only wants to be at the consultation and obviously she'd be the one taking me to a nearby city to have it done. I just have to see how I'll make it through a hot summer. I know I shouldn't have to hide my breasts, but I also have to be practical. I already told a long-time guy friend that a side affect of my meds has caused development and I could fit my wife's bras. (The big lie.) And he understood and said he had the same "problem." My friend who transitioned and I agreed that we don't want to lie on our death beds thinking we "should have."

Cheryl